Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

sandman1am 1000 Post Contest

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Sandman1am:
    doromath:
    I love Ruination!

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this...

You know I missed that deal by a few min.....still kinda bummed. Oh well GAME ON!!!!
    I was #4...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    Sandman1am:
    doromath:
    I love Ruination!

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this...

You know I missed that deal by a few min.....still kinda bummed. Oh well GAME ON!!!!
    I was #4...
    Ya I know Cabi thanks for reminding me.....again!!!! ~shakes fist wildly in the air~
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    369....cuz of course that number panned out in Cabi's game lol
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    pnaylon:
    500! thinkin big!

Hate to go all "price is right" on you. 498
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Well you guys can all thank Alex if you don't win he just sent me a bomb of 6 sticks. I think he is trying to slant the game towards his favor.
    Sandman1am:
    Well you guys can all thank Alex if you don't win he just sent me a bomb of 6 sticks. I think he is trying to slant the game towards his favor.
    And now you can thank betasynn for sending another 4 in addition to the mystery sticks (which I'm not counting as they will be gone by the end of the weekend). I think this contest will be over by Monday. So everyone hurry up and guess a number. It will be worth it I promise.

EDIT Wanted to keep my post count down so everyone can have a shot at this. These are the numbers already taken 199, 120, 121, 125, 150, 167, 198, 202, 218, 237, 250, 251.5 (Kreig being all specific), 255, 265, 279, 289, 301, 313, 317, 325, 328, 333, 356, 369, 421, 426, 454, 460, 498, 500.....still time to get in on this one here
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I'm thinking I guessed way too low
    Hey guys last days here. I'm hoping to get this thing wrapped up by tomorrow so get your guesses in. Only 22 more posts before I hit 1000. Whoever wins better make some space.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    We are going to start counting today last few hours and only 2 posts to go.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I chooese 222, just a hunch but I know I'm right ;-)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    one more post to gooooooooooooooooooo.........999
    cholmes8310:
    BOTL WE HAVE A WINNER! My final count was 344 cigars. Cholmes congrats you were only 11 off and soon to be 10 once I lite up a stick. Send me a PM with your addy and likes & dislikes. I've got to get to mystery stick C today but after that I was thinking about a good stick to celebrate reaching 1000. Any ideas out there from my BOTL? Thankyou all for playing.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    ahhhhhhhh i had 328.

Close but no cigar! Literally!

congrats on the 1000th bro and congrats cholmes for a short window...lol
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    BOTL WE HAVE A WINNER! My final count was 344 cigars. Cholmes congrats you were only 11 off and soon to be 10 once I lite up a stick. Send me a PM with your addy and likes & dislikes. I've got to get to mystery stick C today but after that I was thinking about a good stick to celebrate reaching 1000. Any ideas out there from my BOTL? Thankyou all for playing.
    Can you wait four days and have a recount? ;)
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    WHAT?! I won one of these... Friggin AWESOME! or, as I should say since I'm in Mass, Wicked Awesome! Haha. PM incoming.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    WHAT?! I won one of these... Friggin AWESOME! or, as I should say since I'm in Mass, Wicked Awesome! Haha. PM incoming.
    Its Wicked Pissa! Get it right!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    I talked on the phone with Tony today. Make some room!!! You lucky dog, you!
    TatuajeVI:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    I talked on the phone with Tony today. Make some room!!! You lucky dog, you!
    I've got plenty of room. Just glad I didn't place that box order I was thinking about today!
    What were you going to get Cholmes?
    Sandman1am:
    Either Diesel or Cu-Avana Intenso. Also thought about Nica Libre. Diesel and the Intenso are two go-to's for me, but never had the Nica Libre. The price is just right on all those boxes. But I didn't have room for a whole box. I was hoping some friends would split with me, but they all backed out. Guess it all worked out for the best.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    Either Diesel or Cu-Avana Intenso. Also thought about Nica Libre. Diesel and the Intenso are two go-to's for me, but never had the Nica Libre. The price is just right on all those boxes. But I didn't have room for a whole box. I was hoping some friends would split with me, but they all backed out. Guess it all worked out for the best.
    Sounds like you and I have very similar tastes... I bought a box of the Nica Libres recently and I am buying a box of both the Intenso and the Deisel in the near future... Enjoy brother!
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    Sounds like you and I have very similar tastes... I bought a box of the Nica Libres recently and I am buying a box of both the Intenso and the Deisel in the near future... Enjoy brother!
    I'll keep that in mind next time I need a box split. Diesel and Intenso's are two of my daily go-to's, and they're both great in my opinion. Haven't had the Nica Libre yet, but with the comparison's to Padron, I've been wanting to try it.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    I'll keep that in mind next time I need a box split. Diesel and Intenso's are two of my daily go-to's, and they're both great in my opinion. Haven't had the Nica Libre yet, but with the comparison's to Padron, I've been wanting to try it.

I Love the Nica Libre Box Pressed , For sure one of my Go tos. As are the other ones you mentioned.
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    Hahahahahaha Thanks for the ideas.