Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    What were you going to get Cholmes?
    Either Diesel or Cu-Avana Intenso. Also thought about Nica Libre. Diesel and the Intenso are two go-to's for me, but never had the Nica Libre. The price is just right on all those boxes. But I didn't have room for a whole box. I was hoping some friends would split with me, but they all backed out. Guess it all worked out for the best.
    Sounds like you and I have very similar tastes... I bought a box of the Nica Libres recently and I am buying a box of both the Intenso and the Deisel in the near future... Enjoy brother!
    I'll keep that in mind next time I need a box split. Diesel and Intenso's are two of my daily go-to's, and they're both great in my opinion. Haven't had the Nica Libre yet, but with the comparison's to Padron, I've been wanting to try it.
    Hahahahahaha Thanks for the ideas.
    Ideas... like GIFT ideas..?

Are you buying me a box of Deisel's, Intenso's and Nica Libre's, Tony?!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    thought you didn't need any ideas?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    Either Diesel or Cu-Avana Intenso. Also thought about Nica Libre. Diesel and the Intenso are two go-to's for me, but never had the Nica Libre. The price is just right on all those boxes. But I didn't have room for a whole box. I was hoping some friends would split with me, but they all backed out. Guess it all worked out for the best.
    Sounds like you and I have very similar tastes... I bought a box of the Nica Libres recently and I am buying a box of both the Intenso and the Deisel in the near future... Enjoy brother!
    I'll keep that in mind next time I need a box split. Diesel and Intenso's are two of my daily go-to's, and they're both great in my opinion. Haven't had the Nica Libre yet, but with the comparison's to Padron, I've been wanting to try it.

You didn't win the contest. Maybe I can get you 1 of each lol.
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:

I don't think I would have enough room for three boxes right now... Thanks for the offer though brother :-P

Next time you want to split a box of those Padron 64's though let me know!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:

I don't think I would have enough room for three boxes right now... Thanks for the offer though brother :-P

Done....how does now work for you?
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:

Done....how does now work for you?
    If I wasn't saving for a vacation in June I would be all over it... I go to Poland next month, and then hopefully I can take some leave when I get back from that. I am in serious need of some rest and relaxation, and ofcourse serious cigar-time!