Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Glad it got there okay, Feebs. Yours is sitting on my doorstep, so when I get home I'll crack the fat 'er open.
    Head case. Phoebe is a head case.

Feebs! WTF?!

Looky here, people. Me and Feebs worked a trade, wherein I would send him 4 cigars in exchange for 3 cigars of basically equal value. So I sent him 4 cigars and, sure, I threw in one extra, but nothing fancy.

What did he send me? 3 cigars? No. 3 cigars and an extra? No. This, our favorite mentally enfeebled rodent, sent me 7 cigars! 7 ultra-premium cigars! None of which I've ever had before, btw.

shakes head

Dude. Thanks, like, all to pieces. But, seriously. Have you lost yer damn mind?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    lol, thanks for the kind words urby. Hey enjoy and glad you haven't had any of those I sent ya before. =)
    I'm not even sure what this big-ass Gurkha is. Grand Reserve?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my pack today from a trade sdip and I worked out. He came through on what we agreed upon, all was packed securely and looks good. Thanks again bud.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Today I received my MAW pack from bbc020. He's another one of them good traders, not to mention he went above and beyond what he had to send and included a note as well, that extra care says something to me. Thanks again Brandon, it was great dealing with you. I do believe you're all clear to get your winnings and get in on the other games.

Joe
  • btmislesbtmisles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    As everyone knows Kas is great to do business with. Excellent fun and games package. hit on most sticks I have yet to try which is always what I'm looking for. Thanks Kas!
    urbino:
    I'm not even sure what this big-ass Gurkha is. Grand Reserve?
    Yup, lmk if you like it, I've got plenty...
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Bombed by Rob yesterday hit me up with a few of his local hand rolled cigars that I really like. Awesome guy I will have to pay him back soon.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    j0z3r:
    Today I received my MAW pack from bbc020. He's another one of them good traders, not to mention he went above and beyond what he had to send and included a note as well, that extra care says something to me. Thanks again Brandon, it was great dealing with you. I do believe you're all clear to get your winnings and get in on the other games.

Joe
    I'd like to echo this, just got my F&G package from bbc020. Not only did I get some awesome stick including some favorites (Cusano 18, Oliva G, La Aurora 1495) and a couple I've been wanting (Padron 26, 64), but I also got a personal note and a CD with music related to the trivia question.

Thanks, you're an awesome addition to the group.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I appreciate the kind words gentlemen and am honored to be another sibling of the leaf.

I just received the Fun and Games package from btmisles. Brian put together a great package of 'gars for me to try. All of which I have never tried before. I'm looking forward it them and appreciate it greatly.
    Thanks again, Brian
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Laker, the box is here. thank you for workin this out. this is freakin sweet.
    thank you very much. good trader in my book.

Looking at the postal rate on it im fairly sure that the exchange will not cover it. some time in the future expect some sort of "make up"
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    I too received a box from Laker today... I've already thanked him for the effort he put into this, but once again I'm sure I speak for all that were involved when I say "Mucho Gracias!" Stick out tongue [:P]

I'll get that package bound your way soon! ;)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:
    Laker, the box is here. thank you for workin this out. this is freakin sweet.
    thank you very much. good trader in my book.

Looking at the postal rate on it im fairly sure that the exchange will not cover it. some time in the future expect some sort of "make up"
    You are very welcome Kuzi. As for the postage don't bother... what's a couple of $$ between BOTL. Hope you enjoy... when you get around to it.
    rusirius:
    I too received a box from Laker today... I've already thanked him for the effort he put into this, but once again I'm sure I speak for all that were involved when I say "Mucho Gracias!" Stick out tongue [:P]

I'll get that package bound your way soon! ;)

Thank you sirius. I look forward to your return fire. The wife has been asking me every other day about those bloody Java sticks. I sure hope they are good. She is sooooo hard to live with when she is not happy. Hope those trade sticks are up to your expectations.
    I just recieved my end of a trade with ROB1110.
    This was a very nice package for sure. It even had a couple of hand rolled sticks from his local B&M, which looked so good I tried one right away. VERY TASTY. Similar to my favorite Hemmingways.
    Rob1110 is definately a good trader and stand up folk.
    This trade also involved a stick called La Rosa. When I looked it up it said it was known as the strongest cigar on Earth. Does anybody out there have any experience with this stick? Am I going to hurt myself with this thing or what?
    Thanks Rob1110 any time you want to do it again...
    Well here's another pat on the back for Rob, thanks again buddy, great packing, great stash, thanks so much. And yeah that hand rolled is very nice looking, lighting that puppy up this weekend.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well here's another pat on the back for Rob, thanks again buddy, great packing, great stash, thanks so much. And yeah that hand rolled is very nice looking, lighting that puppy up this weekend.

Hey Phobic, if Rob sent you the same hand rolled he sent me you should really like it.
    I was blown away how much this stick tasted like the Hemmingway Signature.
    I'll be looking to gat a "few" more of these in future dealings with Rob, that's for sure.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    They're essentially the same cigar, just different sizes. Lake, I got you the small ring gauges since that's what you requested. I sent Phobic the only one I had left from my last trip to that store, which was a 60 ring gauge. However, of all the hand rolls that I've had at that shop, they're pretty consistent, regardless of size. All very tasty.

I've sent them to a few guys on here and reactions have been great. When I told the store owner, he was psyched. Now I've got a list of guys on here with a shopping list every time I go to that shop (which the owner is never disappointed about).
  • EJS54EJS54 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 12
    Hello.

Just completed a great trade a few days ago with leonard! I just posted this message a few minutes and I dont think it turned out right.

Anyway, have no fear in dealing with leonard

thanks again!

--Eric

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I got to meet up with the scramblin' man while I was here in New Orleans. He hit me with a bomb of top notch sticks. Great BOTL, if anyone else finds themselves in NOLA make sure to catch up with Josh. Looking forward to the next time I'm here brother.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Just got my end of a trade with Phobic. He shipped quick to make sure I got my sticks before going away next week, so my hat's off to him for that. The sticks he sent were above and beyond what I'd expected. Great trader and stand up folk. Hope you enjoy the hand rolled phobes. You know where to find me if you do.
    Gotta give it up to Scrambler! He made not just one, but a few wishes come true. Sent 6 premium sticks my way, all of which were on of my wish list. He also included a note that let me know what he sent. I appreciate the thought and the effort he put into it. He's now up to make his wish, i can only hope someone fulfills his wish as well as he did mine. Thanks again!
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:

Hey Phobic, if Rob sent you the same hand rolled he sent me you should really like it.
    I'll be looking to gat a "few" more of these in future dealings with Rob, that's for sure.
    I can't wait to smoke it, one more day of work then hopefully some good weather so I can enjoy it. I have a feeling it'll take me a while it's a thick long stick, lol...
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:

I can't wait to smoke it, one more day of work then hopefully some good weather so I can enjoy it. I have a feeling it'll take me a while it's a thick long stick, lol...

I just can't believe Urbi has no comment on that last statement.
    Just a note... the one I got was more long and thin ;)
    Nah. I'm like a wolverine: too cuss-ed to go for the easy kill.
    haha, I was wondering if urby would chime in...
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Hats off to the BBC! I just received a truly remarkable PIF package from bbc020 today. A perfect balance of cigars from my wish list, topped off with an ultra-classic that I only recently discovered as one of the best all-around cigars to be found. The hard part will be deciding which of these to tackle first!! Thanks, Brandon! I'll mooch off you anytime.

EDIT: I failed to mention that the cigars also came with a note describing the cigars and the reason for their inclusion in the PIF. Very well done.
    Big Andy came through big on a PIF package that arrived yesterday(sat). I just got back in town and opened it and found 5 great sticks, and a few I have yet to try. I look forward to trying them out. Thanks again Andy!