Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    j0z3r:
    a Gurkha that I'm not exactly sure what blend it is (I think it might be a Master's Select?) in a toro size.
    That is a Master Select. Glad to see that my package made it there in one piece :D
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    I gotta add a plus 1 for gmill as a good trader. I got my F&G package from him today and it contained 5 outstanding smokes with the only one that I have tried being a CAO Brazilia.

The cigar adventure continues.
  • capsfanxcapsfanx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    bandyt09 stepped up and helped out a newb like me!! Very nice humi along with a couple of very nice sticks!! bandyt09, you ever need anything let me know!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    BIG shoutout for jet mech - got my F&G package today included some delicious looking rocky patels including an old world reserve that i can.t seem to put down lol. jet mech you can be my wingman anytime ! thanks-gene
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Big ups to everyone in The Pass part Deux. Not sure who all sent what but the pass was a relatively big success. It made it home quite a bit heavier than when she left.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I wanted to give Bad Andy big ups in here for the Secret Santa. I know the identities were supposed to be secret, but I've amassed so many addresses that it is hard to fly one by me under the radar at this point. But no matter, the point is he sent me an awesome ashtray which is just what I need, now I can put my cigar down from time to time. Oh and it's really cool looking too, not some run-of-the-mill job.

Thanks again Andy, you've made my christmas wish come true.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    You've gone this long without an ashtray? That's crazy talk.
    Well, I usually smoke on a dirt patch, so flicking my ash there is no problem. But I agree, it is about time...I just never managed to get one. Now I can do other things, like read, while I smoke...I might never go back inside again.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    I'm glad I sent you that life-changing gift...lol. Enjoy.
    Bad Andy:
    If he lives up to that, look out for Mrs. J0zer.
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    Mrs. Bad Andy would have a problem with that. lol
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    Well, I usually smoke on a dirt patch, so flicking my ash there is no problem. But I agree, it is about time...I just never managed to get one. Now I can do other things, like read, while I smoke...I might never go back inside again.
    Exactly. There's always somewhere one can dispose of ash, but not being able to put the cigar down and know it's a) not going to roll away, and b) not going to collect anything nasty, and c) not going to set anything on fire, that's more stress than a man needs. Is alls I'm sayin'.
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    Mrs. Rose would have a problem with that. lol
    Just make sure she's included ;)
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    never. gonna. happen.
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    never. gonna. happen.
    LOL. Same thing here. but we're still allowed to hope and dream aren't we. lol
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    never. gonna. happen.
    well maybe for y'all but...

I'm married to a redhead.
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    never. gonna. happen.
    well maybe for y'all but...

I'm married to a redhead.
    Oh yea I forgot. If you like your manhood you won't even ask.
    Lol...yeah that's about it.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Kent1146 sent me his end of a trade, thanks man. I'll get yours out asap.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Gotta give another shout for gmill. Not only did he hook me up with the F&G package, but he picked up some anejos for me. That would have been enough by itself, but the first package of Anejos never arrived at my doorstep so he replaced them with 3 out of his private stash to make the deal right. Something that I told him he didn't need to do since the first package getting lost wasn't his fault but he did it anyway. Thanks much gmill.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Enjoy 'em buddy
    Big thanks to Kuzi for his portion of the troops donation and for letting me hijack/piggy-back off of his holiday pass. Thanks again to all those helped out to give those guys something to get their minds off of the desert.
    thanks y'all!!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Big ups to Kuzi for a tremendous C.Com Rana-Chana-Quans-Mas Pass gift. Hooked me up big with a classy ashtray, nice cigar punch, and an awesome selection of sticks. No doubts he's a good trader and stand up guy!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rdnstn:
    Gotta give another shout for gmill. Not only did he hook me up with the F&G package, but he picked up some anejos for me. That would have been enough by itself, but the first package of Anejos never arrived at my doorstep so he replaced them with 3 out of his private stash to make the deal right. Something that I told him he didn't need to do since the first package getting lost wasn't his fault but he did it anyway. Thanks much gmill.
    Crap, did it show delivered? One thing that always scares me about mailing, stuff not getting to where it's suppose too. And of course it usually happens with cool stuff.. Hopefully it'll turn up..
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    HUGE props to LUKO!! Got my Fn'G package in the mail today and it included a 5 vegas limitada 2008, Ashton VSG, Cusano 18 Maduro and and Avo Domaine #10. Dude thanks man! Luko is definatley a stand up guy!
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    Just got my Holiday pass tonight when I got home. Straight-up Gangsta (yeah, I realize how inane that was but, I wanted to say the Gangsta). I'm not sure who sent it, it was delivered straight from Cigar International. But, thanks for the Xkiar lighter and CI shirt!!! Cheers!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r just hit me with my Mooch package and what a selection there was. I have reported this in the Pay it Forward thread. j0z3r , as everybody here already knows is definately a Good Trader and Stand up Guy. Thanks j0z3r .
    Glad to see it made it before the holidays Doug, hope you enjoy.
    Joz...Thanks for the hookup on the Camacho 3xmad. And then you threw in the RP Signature, Aurora Barrel-aged and a 5V 'A'. You sir, are a stand up guy.

Thanks again bro!
    My pleasure Andy, enjoy them. That RP has been in my humi for nearly a year, so hopefully it will be nice and smooth.