Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Dark Tower - Stephen King
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    surfingzeeko:
    Alright...what is my favorite series of books. I'll even throw out a hint....the author is well known. BEGIN!!!!
    Lord of the Rings- JR TOLKEIN
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    robbyras:
    Rob you SOB....that's the second contest in a row that you've won from me. Congratulations! I didn't think it would be that easy though....lol
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    Rob you SOB....that's the second contest in a row that you've won from me. Congratulations! I didn't think it would be that easy though....lol
    HA! it's your avatar... I always pictured a young Clint Eastwood as Roland... I loved the first 5 books in that series... though i felt like it actually ended in book 4.... I'll PM my info again just in case...
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    robbyras:
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    HA! it's your avatar... I always pictured a young Clint Eastwood as Roland... I loved the first 5 books in that series... though i felt like it actually ended in book 4.... I'll PM my info again just in case...
    +1 on Clint as Roland...I'll admit I felt obligated to finish the series even though it started going downhill a tiny bit, but I thought the ending to it was perfect.
    ok... new game...for the past year or so I've been downloading audiobooks to my iphone and listening to them when I'm in the car. Guess the first book I listened to. Clue - It has a full cast of readers as the book itself consists of stories told from different character points of view...
    no love? Clue 2 - The book is a collection of eye witness accounts of world changing events. The witnesses range from an Asian doctor to a LA bodyguard to a US Soldier....
    Clue - It's fiction and the enemy does not exist in reality...
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    robbyras:
    no love? Clue 2 - The book is a collection of eye witness accounts of world changing events. The witnesses range from an Asian doctor to a LA bodyguard to a US Soldier....
    damn it. didn't I just see this as a movie? Can't for the life of me remember the title. must not have been a great movie.
    boy i really killed this thread... the book was World War Z... if you every want to listen to a great audio book, give it a listen... Mark Hamill reads a great part...

ok... new question... only one cigar has ever kicked my @ss... i smoked it for 95 minutes or so and still have about 1/3 to go, but I put it out... when I stood up, i almost fell... it's not an overly strong cigar either, but I was on an empty stomach and I was sitting the whole time...

Additional hint... it was the fates ring gauge I've ever smoked... go
    Pardon me while i fix the typos
    robbyras:
    boy i really killed this thread... the book was World War Z... if you EVER want to listen to a great audio book, give it a listen... Mark Hamill reads a great part...

ok... new question... only one cigar has ever kicked my @ss... i smoked it for 95 minutes or so and still HAD about 1/3 OF IT to go, but I put it out... when I stood up, i almost fell... it's not an overly strong cigar either, but I was on an empty stomach and I was sitting the whole time...

Additional hint... it was the FATEST ring gauge I've ever smoked... go
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Oh damn, I'm currently reading The Zombie Survival Guide and I am in the process of picking WWZ up!!

As far as the cigar you smoked... hmm...
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    CAO The Sopranos Edition 6 x 60?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    the Maxx by Alex Bradley?
    nope...here is the giveaway... it was a 66 ring guage... i felt like I was smoking a newspaper
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Drew Estates "Egg"?
    rossdavey2:
    Nub 466
    winner! and for the bonus... which Nub was it?
    Habanuo? or how ever you spell it.
    rossdavey2:
    DOh! it was a Maduro but you're still a winner!! PM me
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    rossdavey2:
    I thought that the Maddy was a strong one as well when I first got around to it. I gave one to a friend as a joke because he smokes fast thinking that he would be hit hard by the stick. Nope he smoked it down like a champ and asked if I could get him some more! Oh well at least he like the stick.
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    rossdavey2:
    I thought that the Maddy was a strong one as well when I first got around to it. I gave one to a friend as a joke because he smokes fast thinking that he would be hit hard by the stick. Nope he smoked it down like a champ and asked if I could get him some more! Oh well at least he like the stick.
    it really kicked my butt... i was on a bit of an empty stomach thought... I have smoked a few since, but not the 466 and have been fine... i think the Torp is my favorite vitola
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    rossdavey2:
    it really kicked my butt... i was on a bit of an empty stomach thought... I have smoked a few since, but not the 466 and have been fine... i think the Torp is my favorite vitola
    The Conni is my fav. of the line and it doesn't matter the vitola, me likes them all!!!!
    Ok heres my game.

Over the next few months I am going to buy two boxes from C.com. One I have bought before and am restocking the same thing. The other I have never bought a box of.

Name the cigars and if you get the sizes right you get a few bonus sticks.
    Devil's Weed Churchill and LHCOF Robusto
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    CCOM Brazilian torpedos, MoW Ruination Robusto #1.
    ok next clue. One box will be about $100 and the other over $200.
  • JumperJumper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    I would like to participate in this game, but I haven't made any trades yet. The rules stipulate that I need to PM the creator of the thread to be eligible, but since he hasn't posted in over two years I don't know what good that will do.
    if you win we need to wait for you to play your game and send out the prize before I can send you mine. If that makes sense.

Anyone got a prob with jumper playing under those rules?
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I dont have a problem with that. That is in the rules so it fits. My guess is Diesel Shorty and DPG My Father No. 1.