Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw Bomb

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Can anyone help me on this? My computer doesn't have a sound card so I can't hear the video and I would like to know what the game is about, especially if I am going to be involved. I will try to get to a computer with sound sometime today, but if someone can PM me any info on the game in the meantime it would be appreciated. Thanks, Todd
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    cholmes8310:
    this is getting nuts. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the madness insue on this one. Bunch crazies infecting the boards.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if this is Alex though. Kinda coincidental he's taking a "sabbatical" and this guy pops up the next day, and given Alex's history of bombs, it makes sense.
    Hm... Second that... Even though he claims otherwise lol... I guess we'll see what happens..
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Krieg:
    I've only seen the first 2, I know...I suck
    IMHO, anything past the first one is just gore for gore's sake.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    we are we at on this? who lost a leg or is shooting up?
  • JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Patience my friends... This is more of a "story" than a "game"... It requires careful planning and swift execution. Part 1 of the story will unleash soon...
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Oh boy! I'll be checking in on this one...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Very Very Interesting.......... My wife Is a Big Fan of Saw .... I do not watch that S.H.I.T.......... However this might be fun!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I can see it now: three BOTLs wake up in a dirty metal locker room with perfect humidity. Strapped to their lazy boys they quickly see on the table are beautiful cigars. The tv comes on. Jack in the Box tells them that they have taken premiums at great prices from ccom for granted and have become soft. Time to toughen up!

One BOTL can get out of his chair but only after grating off his lighter thumb against an old cigar box to squeeze out of the constraints. He can free the others but to smoke the cigars they will have to work together. One BOTL has the cutter embedded beneath his palate and the third has a torch lighter in his retro-nasal cavity. They must all leave a little bit of themselves behind but will gain a whole new appreciation for the leaf and a grandious outlook on life in general.

Of course, they do what is necessary to get the cigars smoking in fine fashion, lighting the cigar for the one, telling what the cigar tastes like to the other, and explaining what aromas emerge to the third. Cigars have never tasted so good...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    bigharpoon:
    I can see it now: three BOTLs wake up in a dirty metal locker room with perfect humidity. Strapped to their lazy boys they quickly see on the table are beautiful cigars. The tv comes on. Jack in the Box tells them that they have taken premiums at great prices from ccom for granted and have become soft. Time to toughen up!

One BOTL can get out of his chair but only after grating off his lighter thumb against an old cigar box to squeeze out of the constraints. He can free the others but to smoke the cigars they will have to work together. One BOTL has the cutter embedded beneath his palate and the third has a torch lighter in his retro-nasal cavity. They must all leave a little bit of themselves behind but will gain a whole new appreciation for the leaf and a grandious outlook on life in general.

Of course, they do what is necessary to get the cigars smoking in fine fashion, lighting the cigar for the one, telling what the cigar tastes like to the other, and explaining what aromas emerge to the third. Cigars have never tasted so good...
    You have a sick mind bro. LMAO well thought out and funny though
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Well it's been a week since we heard anything. Did we scare Jigsaw off? lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    ENFIDL:
    Nah, bro. He's planning is what he said last. I'm pretty sure he'll scare us off when the game starts lol.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    Nah, bro. He's planning is what he said last. I'm pretty sure he'll scare us off when the game starts lol.
    Nah I think he's skeered brother! lol
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    This sounds pretty awesome lol.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    any updates on this?
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    The Cank:
    Man everyones coming up with some good games.....
    I have a good one that I'm going to start in a couple weeks. It's call, "the more sticks you send me, the more I'll like you." Seriously, who here couldn't use another best friend?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Last post from the Saw is nearly 2 weeks ago.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    This must be one elaborate game if it's taking him this long. Maybe he's waiting until after the 4th when everybody is back home?
  • SequelSequel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Jigsaw:
    Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not any more... Soon, you will learn what it means to be good BsOTL. Soon, you will have to choose who wins and who looses. Soon, you will have to choose between yourself and another BOTL. I have spies all over the forum working for me. It has taken me a while to plan this and now - I want to play...
    This is a cheap rip off of the sniper thread. Its like a movie sequel, never as good as the first. Not original, quite frankly its a candy ass knock off! I bet the cigars will be substandard as well. Good day!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Sequel:
    Jigsaw:
    Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not any more... Soon, you will learn what it means to be good BsOTL. Soon, you will have to choose who wins and who looses. Soon, you will have to choose between yourself and another BOTL. I have spies all over the forum working for me. It has taken me a while to plan this and now - I want to play...
    This is a cheap rip off of the sniper thread. Its like a movie sequel, never as good as the first. Not original, quite frankly its a candy ass knock off! I bet the cigars will be substandard as well. Good day!
    Nice first post, buddy. Who are you to judge somebody's else's game?
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    bigharpoon:
    Sequel:
    Jigsaw:
    Agreed.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Sequel:
    Jigsaw:
    What a loser. Who makes a fake account just to make this dumb remark. It's people like you, Sequel, that makes our society look like lazy ass, the-world-owes-me-sheeit children. Get a life or make your own game.
    maybe im a regular and created an account to post my thoughts. most of you are to shortsided to allow people to express their opinions. if its contrary to your own opinion you guys chastise the person. So get off your high horse and mind your own business.
    bigharpoon:
    Sequel:
    Jigsaw:

Thanks, glad you liked it
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Sequel:
    maybe im a regular and created an account to post my thoughts. most of you are to shortsided to allow people to express their opinions. if its contrary to your own opinion you guys chastise the person. So get off your high horse and mind your own business.
    If that's the case, why bother? Did it really bother you that much that someone tried to bring a new game into play? It's not the contrary opinion, it's the way you express it. Why do you feel the need to express your opinion in such a rude way?
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Is it just me thinking that Sequel could be one of jigsaws men?!?!?!? Like he is part of the game?!?!?!? Anyone else think that or just me.
    rossdavey2:
    Is it just me thinking that Sequel could be one of jigsaws men?!?!?!? Like he is part of the game?!?!?!? Anyone else think that or just me.

it crossed my mind, but either way i think this thing, game or what ever he/she wanted to do here, sort of BOMBED, and not in the way we usually think bombs are around here
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    rossdavey2:

it crossed my mind, but either way i think this thing, game or what ever he/she wanted to do here, sort of BOMBED, and not in the way we usually think bombs are around here
    I ment to ask is you name a sublime ref'.