Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw Bomb

Comments

• JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    rossdavey2:
    Is it just me thinking that Sequel could be one of jigsaws men?!?!?!? Like he is part of the game?!?!?!? Anyone else think that or just me.
    No. He is not part of the game. And just to clarify for the douche that is posting under Sequel's account - it is not a copy of the Sniper game. Its actually quite different and its not really a game. Its meant to be interesting in a "real life story" kind of way. Kind of like a movie that some people take part in. And BTW - the Sniper is part of it and is helping me. So yeah - its not like he doesn't know about it and is thinking "damn this guy ripped of my idea." No. He knows about it and is pretty excited about it. So if I get the chance to actually do everything (and obviously I have been a bit away recently) it will be a fun experience for everybody. Which is the goal. And no - cigars won't be ***. I was even going to toss in an Opus X in the mix. And if YOU (Sequel) want to help out - feel free to donate YOUR great cigars to the cause. You'll make a lot of brothers happy. Thanks! Enjoy life while its not yet part of the Saw... ;)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Jigsaw:
    rossdavey2:
    Is it just me thinking that Sequel could be one of jigsaws men?!?!?!? Like he is part of the game?!?!?!? Anyone else think that or just me.
    No. He is not part of the game. And just to clarify for the douche that is posting under Sequel's account - it is not a copy of the Sniper game. Its actually quite different and its not really a game. Its meant to be interesting in a "real life story" kind of way. Kind of like a movie that some people take part in. And BTW - the Sniper is part of it and is helping me. So yeah - its not like he doesn't know about it and is thinking "damn this guy ripped of my idea." No. He knows about it and is pretty excited about it. So if I get the chance to actually do everything (and obviously I have been a bit away recently) it will be a fun experience for everybody. Which is the goal. And no - cigars won't be ***. I was even going to toss in an Opus X in the mix. And if YOU (Sequel) want to help out - feel free to donate YOUR great cigars to the cause. You'll make a lot of brothers happy. Thanks! Enjoy life while its not yet part of the Saw... ;)
    Nice slam and welcome back....lol
  • dmferreedmferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    Jigsaw:
    rossdavey2:

Guys, I must come clean with this. If you look at all my other posts im always clowning around. I decided to play a joke while I was at my buddies house (jz) and it seemed to have unhinged people. I never meant to offend people, just trying to stir the pot and get things rolling. Im truly sorry, never meant to piss everyone off including really pissing off my buddy jz whom still isnt talking to me. I take full responsiblity for being a moron. Saw, if you pm me your address I'll send some cigars to you to get the ball rolling. sorry again
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    dmferree:
    Jigsaw:
    rossdavey2:
    Guys, I must come clean with this. If you look at all my other posts im always clowning around. I decided to play a joke while I was at my buddies house (jz) and it seemed to have unhinged people. I never meant to offend people, just trying to stir the pot and get things rolling. Im truly sorry, never meant to piss everyone off including really pissing off my buddy jz whom still isnt talking to me. I take full responsiblity for being a moron. Saw, if you pm me your address I'll send some cigars to you to get the ball rolling. sorry again
    So you are the sequal?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Gents,

Jigsaw speaks true. I do know about it, and have discussed it with 'saw. He's got a good idea, and there is a legit reason it has taken this long to get it off the ground - and all will be revealed in time. Tell you all what, if this BOTL is able to pull off HALF the stuff he has in mind, by the end of the year its possible nobody will even remember my Sniper's Box thread - its THAT wild!!!

And if he cant, I think we should be appreciating someone's willingness to try instead of bashing their efforts. Bashing serves no purpose. Saw, its your game / thread / whatever you wish to call this thing you're doing (it really DOES kind of need its own category!)... do what YOU want to do, when YOU want to do it and ignore all d-bag haters. :-D You dont need my blessing or anyone else's, last I checked...

regretfully....yes. what seemed like a funny joke or good idea or what have you, was a foolish idea gone awry.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    dmferree:
    regretfully....yes. what seemed like a funny joke or good idea or what have you, was a foolish idea gone awry.
    I forgive you
    Alex Williams:
    dmferree:

I forgive you

I dont really deserve it, but i do appreciate that and i can assure you i will never be so foolish. i really angered a lot of you guys and really let a buddy down (which was intenitional) hope he forgives me as well
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Let's get it on!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    jsnake:
    Let's get it on!
    Huhuh, Celebrity Death Match ruled...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    dmferree:
    Alex Williams:
    dmferree:
    I forgive you
    I dont really deserve it, but i do appreciate that and i can assure you i will never be so foolish. i really angered a lot of you guys and really let a buddy down (which was intenitional) hope he forgives me as well
    Sometimes its difficult to produce sarcasm in type. If that was you were going for.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    FYI, I know JZ, and this isn't something I would think he would do.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Guys, sorry its taken me so long to respond to the post, I was in the hospital yesterday after getting stung by a king hornet. Apparently, unknown to me I am highly allergic and had to get an i.v. and breathing treatment. To say the least it sucked! Just wanted to let you guys know that it was not me that was playing games. I've built up a decent reputation, I'm on the good traders list and have participated in a lot of the cigar games and passes. I've befriended many and I'm sure that they can attest to my character. I apologize that it happened in the first place, ferree clowns around alot and im sure he wasnt trying to come across as he did. However, whats done is done, and now its up to him to make it up to everyone. Now on a positive note, Happy 4th of July! Blaze up some good smokes and enjoy the day! If you got time, fire 1 up for me as I'm still recovering from that damn hornet and cant smoke yet!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Yeah, I've gotten into trouble too for clowning around too much... It all seems good though - we should all just forgive each other and move on. At least it's no JohnnyWalkerBlue type of thing. And I hope Jigsaw does whatever he has to do and manages to get back to this - it sounds like it would be real fun! Plus, as Sniper said - it doesn't even matter if it really succeeds or not. We have so many games and bombs and such going around - I don't see anybody here sitting around and just twiddling their thumbs... ;).. enjoy gents!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    dmferree:
    Alex Williams:
    dmferree:
    I forgive you
    Tsk tsk =p but you are forgiven brother.
    I can't wait for this game to get going!
    Krieg:
    As far as I heard - we gonna see some things blow up soon... I'm excited too! I like mysteries of any sort...
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    As far as I heard - we gonna see some things blow up soon... I'm excited too! I like mysteries of any sort...
    Sweet! BTW...I smoked the Ccom Brazillian you bombed me with few weeks ago. GREAT cigar, I enjoyed it.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    somehow this thread got 6 pages deep and I completely missed it until today... went to the youtube link... how F-ing creepy is that... it's got mt looking over BOTH shoulders
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Oooh...this will be good. This. Will. Be. Good. Hahaha.
    Krieg:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    Sweet! BTW...I smoked the Ccom Brazillian you bombed me with few weeks ago. GREAT cigar, I enjoyed it.
    LOL to the others and Great to Krieg ;)! I know you have had the other cigars I sent along, but keep me posted if something bombs...
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    I've got blue balls from this game lol
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    This is not meant in a rude or insulting way, but I don't think this game had the best execution so far. It started off strong with a lot of buzz and it got a lot of people talking. Even now, people are still asking about it. However, it appears that a lot of the momentum has been lost.

The creator had promised a great game and I don't doubt him for a second. I am obviously ignorant of any unforseen events in Jigsaw's life that may have delayed the start of the game and if that is the case, then my observations are moot. But as it stands right now from a potential player's perspective, I am a bit disappointed. Again, I do not mean to insult Jigsaw or anyone else that is associated with the game. I am very excited to play the game and look forward to it when it starts.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    sightunseen:
    This is not meant in a rude or insulting way, but I don't think this game had the best execution so far. It started off strong with a lot of buzz and it got a lot of people talking. Even now, people are still asking about it. However, it appears that a lot of the momentum has been lost.

The creator had promised a great game and I don't doubt him for a second. I am obviously ignorant of any unforseen events in Jigsaw's life that may have delayed the start of the game and if that is the case, then my observations are moot. But as it stands right now from a potential player's perspective, I am a bit disappointed. Again, I do not mean to insult Jigsaw or anyone else that is associated with the game. I am very excited to play the game and look forward to it when it starts.
    For all we know - The plan was to open up the idea of a new game, get people jazzed about it - and then wait until everyone forgot about it until stuff starts happening.

Seems like a valid strategy to me - and everyone is just delaying the start of the game by constantly posting on here saying "lolz when the game going 2 start? this is ghey lolz"

C'mon guys. Someone stepped up to try and make something entertaining for us. Even if it takes him a freaking year to get it off the ground, or if nothing ever happens, then it doesn't cost us anything.

Give him as much time as he wants, that is if he stills wants to play his game after so many people have already expressed their disappointment in a game that has yet to start -.-

Just sayin'

P.s. Sight - I didn't eman this response to be faced toward you in any negative way, even though rereading it it seems so! I was jsut going off how you said that the momentum has been lost, and that you're disappointed in the game. When, in actuality - that could very easily be what Jigsaw was hoping would happen, y'know?
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    GadwinDuil:
    sightunseen:

For all we know - The plan was to open up the idea of a new game, get people jazzed about it - and then wait until everyone forgot about it until stuff starts happening.

Seems like a valid strategy to me - and everyone is just delaying the start of the game by constantly posting on here saying "lolz when the game going 2 start? this is ghey lolz"

C'mon guys. Someone stepped up to try and make something entertaining for us. Even if it takes him a freaking year to get it off the ground, or if nothing ever happens, then it doesn't cost us anything.

Give him as much time as he wants, that is if he stills wants to play his game after so many people have already expressed their disappointment in a game that has yet to start -.-

Just sayin'

P.s. Sight - I didn't eman this response to be faced toward you in any negative way, even though rereading it it seems so! I was jsut going off how you said that the momentum has been lost, and that you're disappointed in the game. When, in actuality - that could very easily be what Jigsaw was hoping would happen, y'know?
    Hey, Gad. I didn't take your comments negatively at all. I can understand the building up of the suspense to make the game more enjoyable, but I think that it can be overdone and in this case, may have been overdone. Again, I admit my ignorance of Jigsaw's motives and whatever else is happening behind the scenes. My opinion is purely based on what I've observed so far as a potential participant.

I am definitely appreciative of the efforts that's been put into the game so far and continue to look forward to it. I guess time will tell what will happen next.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!! it's all about BUZZ people... it's been a month... nothing has happened except that creepy youtube vid and yet, here we are talking about it... i'd say Mission Accomplished!
  • JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    ni gebot tuo basi ema geht

Enjoy...
    Jigsaw:

Enjoy...
    ?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Jigsaw:

Enjoy...
    Not really sure what this means, but looks like the game's active again.