Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw III - Joeyjoe21_8 and Alex_Williams (Completed with Pics)

JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
Just giving you two a heads up so you don't disappear from the forums in the next few days. I want you to get ready... for Saw... This one is going to be a tough one...

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    ooooooo. Joey hope Jigsaw doesnt make you take a humidor to the streets and break it lol that would suck!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    JSaint:
    ooooooo. Joey hope Jigsaw doesnt make you take a humidor to the streets and break it lol that would suck!
    Stop giving ideas...lol. But what you said...I'd say let the vinegar fall on em. I didnt pay for the cigars, so I'm not really losing anything. If its cuttin up a MoW or smokin a swisher, I'd do that, but not what you mention above.

Good luck felllasssssssssss
    LOL if jigsaw would use my ideas that wouldnt be original then! Ill stop taking away opportunities for shock and awe though lol.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    i got you joe. no matter how hard it will be!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Apparently I have been gone from the forums too long. These games look awesome!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Goldy:
    You still in the woods?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Alex Williams:
    i got you joe. no matter how hard it will be!
    I think there's definitely a system here. First name listed always gets the box, while second name has to do something to open it for them... Sorry, Alex! ;)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    sightunseen:
    Goldy:
    You still in the woods?

Just got back and now I have 6 days on the couch to catch up on the forums.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    This just gets better and better
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    bring it on jigsaw man!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    bring it on jigsaw man!
    sh!t it will be easy for you! all you gotta do is enter a combo!!! hahaha
    i will work with ya with any support i can give my good friend!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    hmmm....i just notice dsomething....probably nothing but it seems that the person with the most posts is usually the one that has to do something for the other one to get his cigars....don't know if it means anything or what, but just something I noticed...
  • JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Joseph, you don't know me, but I know you. A box will soon be on its way to you. There is no lock. There is no vinegar. There is no code needed to open the box - it will be all in your hands and free for the taking... If this is the will of Alex Williams! Alex, you have been known in this forum as "The Unibomber". On numerous occasions you have sent surprise packages to people, including myself. Now, you hold in your hands the fate of Joseph's box. You don't need to sacrifice anything. You don't need to smoke my favorite Swisher Sweets. All YOU need to do is make a choice. You can choose whether to have me sent this box to Joseph OR send the box to YOU instead! This box is filled with all of YOUR favorite cigars - Padilla Signature 1932, MoW Ruination, NUB Maduro, 5 Vegas Triple A, 5 Vegas Classic, 5 Vegas Gold, DPG Cuban Classic, A. Fernandez Signature, La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte - 2 of each! All of these have found their way in my box and you can have them. It's that easy! You just have to make a choice. What will it be? You or Joseph? And let nobody influence or sway you! I still have cards up my sleeve... The decision must be only yours!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Oh snap! Alex will come through though Joe. He's as solid a botl as there is!
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143
    In the immortal words of Stan Marsh: "Dude, this is pretty f***ed up right here!"
    Oh wow this is hard! Im sure Alex will do the right thing =p.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    This is just awesome. Reading all these and what a game. Saw has really thought out some great stuff. Hope this keeps going for awhile.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    This guy is crazy ! I could never come up with ideas like these
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    The Cank:
    This guy is crazy ! I could never come up with ideas like these
    +100 on that.

Just crazyness!!! Wonder what the Saw III will be about now and waiting for Ryans package to open up. This is entertainment right here folks!
    Well boys, joseph here wants me to take the package! He says he is stocked up on some of them and the rest of them he doesnt care for... The beautiful thing about this forum is that if you dont like a cigar, someone else does and you can either trade, bomb, or game them away! So, Joseph and Jigsaw, send them to Joseph and if he does not like them, he can give them to a deserving BORK! Afterall, you can NEVER have too many cigars ;)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I wonder if he'll mess up the cigars since you choose to this route? Playing a game with no consequeces doesn't seem like the Jigsaw's style.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Well played, but I also think Jigsaw may not like this decision. Too easy...
    wwestern:
    I wonder if he'll mess up the cigars since you choose to this route? Playing a game with no consequeces doesn't seem like the Jigsaw's style.
    wes, wtf if up with your avatar? scary, man!
    thats him in the morning lol
    Good choice! And good call on my plans by some of the members here ;). Actually, the box contains NONE of the cigars I mentioned. It was really a tricky question to see if you would make the "right" choice and see if Joey would try to swing you in one way or the other. Well... You did make the right choice! Joey, however, should have not "told" you anything and should have left the decision only to yourself. Therefore, my box is on its way to Joe's house, but it is not your regular type of cigar-filled box. In fact, this time I pray the cigars DO arrive safe at their destination. More information WITH pictures will follow in a bit...
    This, gentlemen, is Joey's box... Now, the box is completely sealed with duct tape and glue all over. The only way to get in it.. Well... It will probably involve a knife, tough scissors, or something else - a Saw! The problem is - the cigars are taped to one side so if that side gets punctured - the cigars will most likely get punctured as well! The other side, on the other hand, has (yes it really is) an orange-flavored condom filled with water! If that condom gets punctured... well - you can imagine that part. To complicate matters - the smaller sides of the box are a bit harder to cut into and the whole box itself is filled with padding material to kind of distract from things and serve as a buffer if the condom gets detached. Now... On certain tests - the condom broke from hurling the box around too much. It is labeled fragile for shipping purposes but we all know USPS doesn't care about that. In the case it arrives there safely - Joey should take extreme care when trying to get the contents inside the box. There you have it! Enjoy ;)! I hope Joey can gracefully update us with photos of his "sawing" endeavor. This was the price to pay for messing with my rules :)!!!

The Box
    The Box
    The Box
    Jigsaw:
    Good choice! And good call on my plans by some of the members here ;). Actually, the box contains NONE of the cigars I mentioned. It was really a tricky question to see if you would make the "right" choice and see if Joey would try to swing you in one way or the other. Well... You did make the right choice! Joey, however, should have not "told" you anything and should have left the decision only to yourself. Therefore, my box is on its way to Joe's house, but it is not your regular type of cigar-filled box. In fact, this time I pray the cigars DO arrive safe at their destination. More information WITH pictures will follow in a bit...
    holy crap! EPIC
    Alex Williams:
    Jigsaw:
    holy crap! EPIC
    those pics are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!