Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw III - Joeyjoe21_8 and Alex_Williams (Completed with Pics)

2»

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Wow, that is freakin awesome.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    oh this is just fuked up! lol...***...this is going to take time to get through...but i dont think that condom is going to last my friend...my post office lady will throw that box out of the truck 30 feet to my door lol
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    K jigsaw you now have my respect. Hell of a job!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    hey guys..where are the pics???
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    millennium115:
    hey guys..where are the pics???
    bottom on page 2
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    LOL! That's awesome!.....now we know the other two boxes are def booby trapped
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    good stuff, enjoying reading these games!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Jigsaw:
    This, gentlemen, is Joey's box... Now, the box is completely sealed with duct tape and glue all over. The only way to get in it.. Well... It will probably involve a knife, tough scissors, or something else - a Saw! The problem is - the cigars are taped to one side so if that side gets punctured - the cigars will most likely get punctured as well! The other side, on the other hand, has (yes it really is) an orange-flavored condom filled with water! If that condom gets punctured... well - you can imagine that part. To complicate matters - the smaller sides of the box are a bit harder to cut into and the whole box itself is filled with padding material to kind of distract from things and serve as a buffer if the condom gets detached. Now... On certain tests - the condom broke from hurling the box around too much. It is labeled fragile for shipping purposes but we all know USPS doesn't care about that. In the case it arrives there safely - Joey should take extreme care when trying to get the contents inside the box. There you have it! Enjoy ;)! I hope Joey can gracefully update us with photos of his "sawing" endeavor. This was the price to pay for messing with my rules :)!!!

The Box
    The Box
    The Box

Now thats Freaking Hillarious! What a NUT!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Jigsaw:
    The other side, on the other hand, has (yes it really is) an orange-flavored condom filled with water! If that condom gets punctured... well - you can imagine that part.

There's some clues here about who jigsaw really is guys....
    A) He's deep down a caring person who wants life to be enjoyable for all.
    B) He hates when women complain of the taste of latex.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hmm...I have an idea. To find out which side the cigars are at. Put the box longways, on the table, half of it on the table, the other half off. See if it tilts. If so, cigars are on that side. If it doesnt tilt, then the cigars is on the tables side.
    That could help a little bit.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    but the condom full of water is on the other side, so it may balance it out.
    yeah i can hold it kinda like a corn on the cob and the heavy end will end on the bottom hence being the water....simple as that to figure it out but i dont care....i can get around it...watch out guys, ill do it in 3 cuts and take pics to prove it lol
  • interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    you can see from the pictures that the condom is on the bottom... feel around the edges until you can feel the lip of the lid folded down, that is the bottom.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    interpim:
    you can see from the pictures that the condom is on the bottom... feel around the edges until you can feel the lip of the lid folded down, that is the bottom.
    .. Jigsaw may still have time to change the positions of these items.. Beware, these photos may be a ploy designed to frustrate his opponent !
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    ill do it in 3 cuts and take pics to prove it lol
    That reminded me of the Saturday Night Live skit when the guys were betting on how many lines it would take to pick up a chick and they ended up picking up Glenn Fry in 5 lines.
  • interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Dustin1981:
    That reminded me of the Saturday Night Live skit when the guys were betting on how many lines it would take to pick up a chick and they ended up picking up Glenn Fry in 5 lines.

That reminded me of a different SNL skit!!! perfect gift for every woman LOL
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    zeebra:
    Hmm...I have an idea. To find out which side the cigars are at. Put the box longways, on the table, half of it on the table, the other half off. See if it tilts. If so, cigars are on that side. If it doesnt tilt, then the cigars is on the tables side.

Ok here is what you do.... put lighter fluid on the edge of the box Light it melt that Crappy Tape.... You wont lose the Cigars......... actually I would just cut all the edges with a Box Cutter.......
    Better yet.... take it to the Police Station tell them the Box is ticking .. have them xray it there you have it!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Cigars are nice and safe in a ccom bag.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Redtailhawkoz:
    zeebra:

Ok here is what you do.... put lighter fluid on the edge of the box Light it melt that Crappy Tape.... You wont lose the Cigars......... actually I would just cut all the edges with a Box Cutter.......
    Better yet.... take it to the Police Station tell them the Box is ticking .. have them xray it there you have it!
    rofl. "Yes officer, ticking! He even sent me a message about telling me it was "a bomb."
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    zeebra:

rofl. "Yes officer, ticking! He even sent me a message about telling me it was "a bomb."
    LOL usually they blow those boxs up in a metal container......not going to risk the thing going off in the hospital.....bye bye cigars and orange flavored condom. I'm not going to even try to tell you how to fig this one out. Guess we gotta play by his rules, for now.
    got hit today from jigsaw..successfully opened the box after getting all the dam tape off...probably used a whole roll of duct tape my friend...awesome selection of sticks inside as well..too many to list...but couldnt be happier
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Post photos fool!
    i will take some tommorrow in the afternoon and post them up here i promise..but i must say that the jigsaw is insane!! lol
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Awesome! How was the condom?
    great...i untied the knot, emptied the water an then asked my gf if she wanted to spend the night lol
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Lol geez Joey. I wouldve been slapped for that haha.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    great...i untied the knot, emptied the water an then asked my gf if she wanted to spend the night lol
    LMAO that is awesome!