Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

We gotta do it Krieg

2»

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    I agree, felt bad for conrad actually...after watching the highlights I thought the Giants had lost. Seems like wins are being given away just like the Reds/Phillies games..
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I don't feel bad for Conrad AT ALL. This guy has now comitted 4 errors in the series. How many more can i guy commit and still be out there? They need to bench his ass, because he ain't hitting and has no defense, and move infante over to 2nd and put Diory Hernandez at 3rd.
    Just heard Conrad isn't in the lineup tonight, THANK GOD. But IMO, bobby should have benched his ass 2 games ago.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    looks like 2 runs will probably win it again... and I really am starting to dislike alex gonzalez... he b!tches about every call... "that was directly over a the plate at the knees!!! what do you mean it's a strike!?!?!"
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Congrats bro! Pretty good game tonight . PM me your addy
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Agreed, great game! If the Giants weren't in the mix, I'd be rooting for them :)
    robbyras:
    looks like 2 runs will probably win it again... and I really am starting to dislike alex gonzalez... he b!tches about every call... "that was directly over a the plate at the knees!!! what do you mean it's a strike!?!?!"
    Lol, according to pitch trax, it was outside (well the one I saw him *** about) but if you got 2 strikes on you u can't take a pitch that close. This has been probably the most stressful series in recent memory, I'm kinda glad we're out, cuz I couldn't take much more heart break! (or errors) PM me address Rob and I'll send ya some swishers...err....smokes ;) oh...and btw....I can't STAND the phillies, so I will be rooting for SF...they were a class act last night cheering for bobby after the game, pretty cool.
    Krieg:
    robbyras:
    Lol, according to pitch trax, it was outside (well the one I saw him *** about) but if you got 2 strikes on you u can't take a pitch that close. This has been probably the most stressful series in recent memory, I'm kinda glad we're out, cuz I couldn't take much more heart break! (or errors) PM me address Rob and I'll send ya some swishers...err....smokes ;) oh...and btw....I can't STAND the phillies, so I will be rooting for SF...they were a class act last night cheering for bobby after the game, pretty cool.
    yeah... it was quite a series... i was sooo happy they won... but I actually felt bad for Bobby... he's a first ballot HOFer all the way... what an amazing career...

does TBS have the NLCS too? I hope not, cuz that is some bad coverage... and that pitch trax thing is crap... it's right about half the time...

so PM's coming... can't wait for Saturday... Timmy v Halladay... gonna be a monster! Puck the Fillies!
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    robbyras:
    yeah... it was quite a series... i was sooo happy they won... but I actually felt bad for Bobby... he's a first ballot HOFer all the way... what an amazing career...

does TBS have the NLCS too? I hope not, cuz that is some bad coverage... and that pitch trax thing is crap... it's right about half the time...

so PM's coming... can't wait for Saturday... Timmy v Halladay... gonna be a monster! Puck the Fillies!
    Yeah, TBS has the entire Championship series and World Series...yay....their coverage sucks.
    they have the World Series too? that's disappointing... but does that mean no Joe Buck? if so, i'll take it
    Hey rob, sent your winnings off today, here is the tracking # 03101230000218308103

hope you enjoy them!