Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    and grape phillies, how could you forget the grape phillies? I thought we were buds man.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Buds, sure, but, dude, I'm not your mother. If you want grape phillies, speak up. And use your big boy voice.
    lol, big boy voice
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Looks like you should have some goodies on your doorstep, Scrambler.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    Awesome, looking forward to getting home so I can check it out.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    I did indeed have a box packed full of goodies. Details in the good traders thread.

Thanks Urbi!
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    laker1963:
    DiasFlak:
    send me your info laker so i can get a package out mon or tues
    Done! Thanks very much DiasFlak. I will remember you as the first person at C.Com I received cigars from. I look forward to trading with you again sometime to return the favour.
    Hey Laker - did you ever get this package?
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Good call I am curious as well.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dutyje:
    laker1963:
    DiasFlak:
    send me your info laker so i can get a package out mon or tues
    Done! Thanks very much DiasFlak. I will remember you as the first person at C.Com I received cigars from. I look forward to trading with you again sometime to return the favour.
    Hey Laker - did you ever get this package?

No unfortunately I never recieved anything yet. I am still not ready to assume DiasFlak won't come thru. The mail can be VERY SLOW sometimes. It took over 3 weeks to get my initial order from C.Com.

I haven't heard from Dias for about a week or so. I thought that I read that he was still in touch with a couple of you guys, so I have not even thought about my mooching package from him. He also did say he would be very busy with his business for a few days.

Are you out there DiasFlak? Drop me a PM bud.
    Just to keep the current moocher on the main page, a quick copy/paste.

Who would like to be my ccom mooch? eh, moochachos?
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311

j0z3r:
    Just to keep the current moocher on the main page, a quick copy/paste.

Who would like to be my ccom mooch? eh, moochachos?

I'll be your ccom mooch

Damn, just cast the bait and I got a catch :).

pm me with your mailing info, and I'll get something out.
    And dep, you've got a pm of your very own as well. :)
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Joe...PM from me as well. Sticks on their way. Hope they're tasty.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Luke, The fine employees at the USPS locked the door as I was reaching for it at 5:01 today. That just gives me a chance to come home and add a Titan. I'll be back there at 8:01 Saturday A.M. kas

Well just got the cigars in from joe, awesome, thanks alot. I really like the la carolina, haven't had one in awhile.

So who wants to be my ccom mooch?

• rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Dang, it's been a week without any takers. What is up with everyone? I might have to take this but I'll give it a day or two just in case somebody else wants to jump in.
    OK, since nobody picked up the torch and in an effort to keep these thread moving...

dep691, I will be your CCOM mooch

rdnstn:
    OK, since nobody picked up the torch and in an effort to keep these thread moving...

dep691, I will be your CCOM mooch

Cool Ron, pm me your addy and I will get a pacage out to you on Tues.

BUMP!!

Ronnie what going on here buddy?
    Hey Ron hope you got the package. Did the hurricane disrupt the mail delivery. I know we still have alot of people from south Texas still up here in shelters.
    Oh man I didn't even think about that. It says Ron signed on today.
    Yea I think he was closer to San Antonio, Houston and Galveston were really affected by the hurricane. I just know they told people not to travel south becasue of the lack of gas and electricity, figured it prolly affected the mail going south to.
    Yep I got the package. It was great. I thought I posted on here somewhere but I don't see it. Maybe it got lost in transmission during the storm. Anyway, thanks Dep and since it didn't show up on here, let me ask again. Who wants to be my CCOM mooch?
    Hey Ronnie, glad to see everything is ok with you. Were you affected by the storm at all? I would love to be your mooch again but I'm gonna give someone else the chance to experience your generosity first. But give it a day or two and no takers, I'll be on it.
    I have no real idea how this works, so if I am out of line just let me know. I was DiasFlak's mooch a while back. The deal was a little rough but Dias made it all work out, however I never actually recieved any cigars. My question would be how long does a person wait until they get back into the game, or is it like the PIF where there are rounds which begin and end with a list. Cause if I am elligble I would love to be your cigar mooch rdnstn.

One thing I should mention here is that I live in Canada so if you aren't into shipping to Canada I understand.

Doug
    You just have to remain out of the game for 14 days Doug. As long as Ronnie doesn't mind shipping to Canada you are up to participate.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    laker1963:
    I have no real idea how this works, so if I am out of line just let me know. I was DiasFlak's mooch a while back. The deal was a little rough but Dias made it all work out, however I never actually recieved any cigars. My question would be how long does a person wait until they get back into the game, or is it like the PIF where there are rounds which begin and end with a list. Cause if I am elligble I would love to be your cigar mooch rdnstn.

One thing I should mention here is that I live in Canada so if you aren't into shipping to Canada I understand.

Doug

Out of curiosity, I thought Dias made good?
    Dias DID make good as I stated in that original post. Because of timing and things he was trying to take careof at the time he made it up by other means which were acceptable to me. That being said it never involved cigars. I probably should not have even mentioned that. Dias is a good trader and upstanding bro' in my books.