Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Damn doody, I saw your name in here and was hoping to mooch some of the house blends you keep bragging about.
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    So who wants to be my mooch?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Can you PM your address to me Steve, I seem to have deleted in from our previous trade.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    Damn doody, I saw your name in here and was hoping to mooch some of the house blends you keep bragging about.
    All ya gotta do is ask, my friend. As a word of warning, they're all pretty mild smokes, so maybe not necessarily your cup of tea. But for the rare time you're looking for something mild, I think they're better than anything I've ever had.
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    All ya gotta do is ask, my friend. As a word of warning, they're all pretty mild smokes, so maybe not necessarily your cup of tea. But for the rare time you're looking for something mild, I think they're better than anything I've ever had.
    I like a mild bodied cigar, just not a mild flavored cigar, if you know what I mean. I'll have to take you up on it some time.
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    I like a mild bodied cigar, just not a mild flavored cigar, if you know what I mean. I'll have to take you up on it some time.
    Only thing missing is your addy, Maddy
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    I'll holler at you in a few weeks. I need to replenish the ammo. After my recent 2 board bombing spree my "willing to part with" supplies are running a little low.
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    I'll holler at you in a few weeks. I need to replenish the ammo. After my recent 2 board bombing spree my "willing to part with" supplies are running a little low.
    Yeah, I never have such supplies any more. I just run to the shop for the games, PIFs, and such.
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Yeah, I never have such supplies any more. I just run to the shop for the games, PIFs, and such.
    I parted with a few I didn't think I was going to. Oh well everyone I've sent to so far was deserving.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    didn't you bomb 3 people?
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    didn't you bomb 3 people?
    On this board there is a third bomb on its way, yes. But I have a mistress and on that board I bombed a couple people too.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    who is your 'mistress'? cheater
    Well it used to be CigarLive but its been mushed into Puff.com now. Svenson posts over there from time to time as well.
    oh ok, I have been on BOTL site a little myself
    Bad Andy:
    NO! I didn't see you as the cheating kind! Your new bride aware you aren't a completely faithful kinda guy? Mine is but fear of a slow and painful death keeps me faithful in that department. At least as far as she'll ever know.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I just received Jetmech_63's fantastic PIF package and have posted in the Good Trader thread. Well done, sir! (PM in your box, too!)
    So who are we mooching off of right now?
    madurofan:
    So who are we mooching off of right now?
    Stoogee asked the question a page or so back but hasn't been answered
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    NO! I didn't see you as the cheating kind! Your new bride aware you aren't a completely faithful kinda guy? Mine is but fear of a slow and painful death keeps me faithful in that department. At least as far as she'll ever know.
    aaahh I posted a few times but this site really has my heart lol. no really this one is much better.
    Bad Andy:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    aaahh I posted a few times but this site really has my heart lol. no really this one is much better.
    LOL
    Wow no one will take Stogee up on it?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I would, but I won't be home for about two weeks, so I wouldn't be able to be mooched off of until then. That and j0z3r hasn't recieved my package yet to verify my good-trader status. I can't wait to get in on these reindeer games.......
    too soon for me, plus i am waiting for someone to grant my wish in the MAW thread
    Still waiting on a mooch. Somebody mooch some cigars off me.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Seriously guys, Stoogee sends out a pretty nice pif pack...you're missing out if you don't mooch.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I'd bite, but a realization I came to while moving my stash to the new humi was that I already have way too many onesies and twosies. I need to smoke those down before playing any more reindeer games.
    I'd jump on it but I'm still two days shy of two weeks since the last one.
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    Alright stoogie, lay it on me!
    pm me your address and I will get these sticks out to you.