Home Non Cigar Related

No Shave November!

2»

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    RaschNuts:
    Im going since Sept. havent touched the Stache yet either. Just a little trimming as i eat lol. been able to usually work around it though. not going till i loose my goal of 28lbs but even then only going to prob trim sides stache do kinda like an oapy look from SOA
    LOL that's funny... I was just talkin to someone about whether I could pull off Opie's look. My hair is getting pretty darn long, but not shaggy yet. Work said I can't grow it as long as I want, but I think I'll let it grow for a while longer. Beard is finally starting to fill out again too..
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Decisions, decisions... I always rock the goat as I look like a 14 yr old fool without one, so thats definitely staying period. However, the sides have gotten to the point that they look decent and arent itching all the time. So do I leave it thru the winter now, or do I mow the sides to get back to "me" since no-shave-November is over?

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    Decisions, decisions... I always rock the goat as I look like a 14 yr old fool without one, so thats definitely staying period. However, the sides have gotten to the point that they look decent and arent itching all the time. So do I leave it thru the winter now, or do I mow the sides to get back to "me" since no-shave-November is over?

You do chops with the goat!!!!!!!!!