Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NFL Playoff Brackett CLOSED

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
PLAYOFFS??!??!

yep, playoffs... even the seahawks made it...

I'm thinking we can do it the same way we did the NCAA Bowl game game... pardon me as I blatantly steal the rules from Vulchor...

Low risk relatively, but high reward for the winner and 2nd place. Here it is I will post all games for each week, everyone picks the winners of every game. Also, as a tie breaker, have to give the total points scored of the Super Bowl (and potentially the NFC Championship game should the need arise). Top 2 participants in the game decided by wins and tie-breaker if needed... win.

The winner gets a little pack of 3 cigars (although Im hoping people send more like 5-7) from 60% (the first 60% of people who sign up) of the people who lost. The 2nd place person gets a package from 40%. A winner could get a few dozen depending on how many participate and the MOST you could lose is 3 sticks or so (again, we're all generous, 5-7). I will give names of who sends to who after season is over. Its a nice long game with a good reward possibility and lots of chances to win.

Here is the Wild Card Round:
Jets @ Colts
Ravens @ Chiefs
Saints @ Seahawks
Packers @ Eagles

Games start this Saturday so get your picks posted by MIDNIGHT Pacific time on Friday...

Sound fair?

Comments