Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NFL Playoff Brackett CLOSED

124»

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Has anyone talked to Poker?? He hasn't posted in awhile in this thread and doesn't look like he's following it anymore.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Krieg:
    Has anyone talked to Poker?? He hasn't posted in awhile in this thread and doesn't look like he's following it anymore.
    yeah, this is why I requested your address... I noticed the same
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    yeah, oh well, no big deal really, its not like I'm hard up for cigars or something, lol
    Krieg:
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    yeah, oh well, no big deal really, its not like I'm hard up for cigars or something, lol
    we've got you covered
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Oops...I forgot about this game. I will get a package of something nice to you in the mail tomorrow. I think I have your info, but PM me anyway please.
    Poker Slob:
    Oops...I forgot about this game. I will get a package of something nice to you in the mail tomorrow. I think I have your info, but PM me anyway please.
    don't worry about it Poker...I dont see how it can be fair to expect cigars from you when got busy and forgot about playing. No worries.
    Krieg:
    Poker Slob:
    don't worry about it Poker...I dont see how it can be fair to expect cigars from you when got busy and forgot about playing. No worries.
    Agreed... Thanks for stepping up and offering but it was pretty clear that you forgot after week one... no worries, we've got it covered!
    Thank you, however, I must say this is like placing a bet and not paying up. I forgot to continue to play, oh well, that's my tough luck. After all, a man without integrity, is no man at all.
    got some winnings from Vulchor... hit me with 8 nice sticks including Vengeance, paradigm, Monte, RP Sun Grown and Rp 1961...

really generous man...
    Poker Slob:
    Thank you, however, I must say this is like placing a bet and not paying up. I forgot to continue to play, oh well, that's my tough luck. After all, a man without integrity, is no man at all.
    That's cool Poker, it's totally up to you though.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    robbyras:
    got some winnings from Vulchor... hit me with 8 nice sticks including Vengeance, paradigm, Monte, RP Sun Grown and Rp 1961...

really generous man...
    Rob has helped me with some beads, sticks, and maybe even an ipod. He is the generous one, Im just a normal BOTL;)
    Got some winnings from Jim, quite a few sticks too. Thanks buddy!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Krieg:
    Got some winnings from Jim, quite a few sticks too. Thanks buddy!

Anytime Chris ..... please enjoy them ...... I wanted to try and even the winning out between you and Robby ......
    I got some more winnings today from Rasch and Mr. Barnes. Sticks came in great shape guys, Thank you very much!
    Glad you got the package, I forgot the Decades however. Hmmmm, looks like I could be seeing another package in your future. lol
    Poker Slob:
    Glad you got the package, I forgot the Decades however. Hmmmm, looks like I could be seeing another package in your future. lol
    LOL, thanks Poker...even though u didn't have to send me anything I really appreciate it. Stand up BORK u are!
    got some winnings from t_evan50 and Diamondog...

t_evan made nice use of my spring collecting list and hooked me up with RP Double Maduro, RP Olde World, Oliva O Maduro, LHCOF and AB Tempus! great selections for sure!

DD included a 5 Vegas Limitada 06, Padilla Habano, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Gurkha Micro Batch, Cuvee Rogue and La Aurora Maduro!

thanks so much guys!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    robbyras:

t_evan made nice use of my spring collecting list and hooked me up with RP Double Maduro, RP Olde World, Oliva O Maduro, LHCOF and AB Tempus! great selections for sure!

DD included a 5 Vegas Limitada 06, Padilla Habano, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Gurkha Micro Batch, Cuvee Rogue and La Aurora Maduro!

thanks so much guys!
    Wow pkg there in 1 week, crazy...I am waiting for 1 from the coast for 3 weeks now and another even longer...
    Diamondog:
    robbyras:

thanks so much guys!
    Wow pkg there in 1 week, crazy...I am waiting for 1 from the coast for 3 weeks now and another even longer...
    gotta hate USPS...lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Krieg:
    Diamondog:
    robbyras:

thanks so much guys!
    gotta hate USPS...lol
    Well its a freakin ccom redirect, not too thrilled with them right now grrrrr
    Diamondog:
    Krieg:
    Diamondog:
    robbyras:

thanks so much guys!
    gotta hate USPS...lol
    Well its a freakin ccom redirect, not too thrilled with them right now grrrrr
    those Redirects ALWAYS take forever...I can't stand them either
    got my winnings from Oz... hooked me up with 5 lovely sticks including the Particulares which I have been very eager to try... Thanks fellow west coaster!