Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Stsepas:
    Howeya like the 7-20-4. I smoke them all the time. I love there new lancare!!
    It was very good, I also have a lancero that I can't wait to smoke
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    La Reloba Seleción Sumatra
    ddubridge:
    Mmmmm, love me some Virtue.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Diesel Perfecto this morning with some coffee
    Had the day off smoked a Man O War Robusto this morning
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Yesterday morning. Compliments of Rain.

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Still getting over a cough, been a few days, should've waited image
    About halfway through a San Lotano Habano Lancero, and really enjoying it with my coffee
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    AVJim:

Is that an AJ Fresh Rolled? Not a bad little smoke, considering the price; went thru a box of them before Lent began Big Smile [:D]

Today it's a Drew Estate Undercrown as I sit out on the patio after a good workout and lunch while I rebalance my stock portfolio for the summer months; best thing I can say about this is that it fulfills my sterotypes of what a cigar should taste like, and it's damn delicious in doing so. Gonna have to pick up a box of these sometime soon; the fiver from the March Madness deal just got me hooked and this is my last one :(
    xmacro:
    AVJim:

Is that an AJ Fresh Rolled? Not a bad little smoke, considering the price; went thru a box of them before Lent began Big Smile [:D]

Today it's a Drew Estate Undercrown as I sit out on the patio after a good workout and lunch while I rebalance my stock portfolio for the summer months; best thing I can say about this is that it fulfills my sterotypes of what a cigar should taste like, and it's damn delicious in doing so. Gonna have to pick up a box of these sometime soon; the fiver from the March Madness deal just got me hooked and this is my last one :(
    Yes it is. I was impressed (even before I knew the price). The only problem was that it went crap on the final third. Until that, it was really good!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    xmacro:

I love the undercrowns too. Just a really good, anytime kinda smoke. I am never disappointed with them and like them more and more each time I have one.

The beard can probably do great deals on a bundle too (I know from experience ;) )
    Having Cabaiguan Guapos RX with a cup of coffee while trying to figure out how to deal with one Matt - aka "Mccartneydc"..... he's causing problems for me and need to figure out how to correct him. You see, he sent me a "Welcome bomb" and his return address is unreadable. I have asked him nicely to PM me it and so far has refused.... making retaliation difficult. I have, at this point, given him two options. Either give up the address so I might go easy on him or make me get it through another source and his mailbox will be destroyed. I left the choice up to him..... For the sake of Matt's mailbox, let's hope he chooses wisely!
    Hc series connecticut! image
    AVJim:
    Having Cabaiguan Guapos RX with a cup of coffee while trying to figure out how to deal with one Matt - aka "Mccartneydc"..... he's causing problems for me and need to figure out how to correct him. You see, he sent me a "Welcome bomb" and his return address is unreadable. I have asked him nicely to PM me it and so far has refused.... making retaliation difficult. I have, at this point, given him two options. Either give up the address so I might go easy on him or make me get it through another source and his mailbox will be destroyed. I left the choice up to him..... For the sake of Matt's mailbox, let's hope he chooses wisely!
    Good luck!! Ask medic... matt just pulled one on him yeserday, so he'd likely squeal it :)
    Gray4lines:
    AVJim:
    Good luck!! Ask medic... matt just pulled one on him yeserday, so he'd likely squeal it :)
    I have moved the topic of what to do with Matt to the trades.... forum.
    Connie and coffee on recommendation from Dustin. Retro is awesome!

ddubridge:

Did I write that one up yet? I think it is comign next week... That is an amazing mild stick if I remember, I need to get some more. I had the green one as well, but I'd have to look over my notes to figure out which was which. I am going to go with your gut though and say it was that one lol.
    Man O' War Phalanx this morning
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:

Did I write that one up yet? I think it is comign next week... That is an amazing mild stick if I remember, I need to get some more. I had the green one as well, but I'd have to look over my notes to figure out which was which. I am going to go with your gut though and say it was that one lol.
    pretty sure this is the one in the RR CandC review. I liked it a lot. Great morning smoke.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:

pretty sure this is the one in the RR CandC review. I liked it a lot. Great morning smoke.
    Speaking of Connie and coffee, have you tried the RB odyssey yet Drew and Dustin? I think you'd both like it a lot! Let me know if you wanna try one!
    mmccartneydc:
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:

Speaking of Connie and coffee, have you tried the RB odyssey yet Drew and Dustin? I think you'd both like it a lot! Let me know if you wanna try one!
    Not a huge fan of the original line. It's good but not blow my mind stuff. I was planing on adding the odyssey to my next order. Moose and Trident's review locked that as a must buy.
    mmccartneydc:
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:

yup, lets get a trade on brohammer
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:

ok good, I saw both and was going to match notes by dates on pics and notes. My dumbass didnt put if it way the metro on the notes so I wasn't sure which one it was