Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Well being on leave is pretty relaxing. This morning I found myself on the front porch smoking a Te-Amo Vintage 99 with a cup of joe and enjoying the company of my dog and the humid NC air.
    This morning I returned to my front porch and was quite surprised at the VS Serie 55 Grand Reserve. Very creamy and mild and paired well with my coffee.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    Cusano 15th Year Anniversary that came in the Cigar Of The Month Club. I loved it....
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    MOW Puro Authentico. I am burning almost a box a week of these things!
  • buldogs01buldogs01 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    Just finished this.  Father-in-law brought it back to the states for me.  Relatively new to smoking cigars and new to the forum.  Can I not post a picture?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/jdsloan/280550_789958375104_18302877_38681934_3001673_o.jpg
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    My last Brickhouse....now I am very sad :o(
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    man I miss my breakfast cigars. Its just way too hot by the time I wake on my days off. So now I only smoke late at night which is also nice but not as good as the am.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    5 Vegas Limitada 2010. Yummy!
    This morning I had an RP Conneticut. Can't say much more than that. Blah
    buldogs01:
    Just finished this.  Father-in-law brought it back to the states for me.  Relatively new to smoking cigars and new to the forum.  Can I not post a picture?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/jdsloan/280550_789958375104_18302877_38681934_3001673_o.jpg
    PM to you sir.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Started my day with a Romeo y Julieta 1875. Still experimenting with different sticks and enjoying new smokes.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    5 Vegas 'A' paired with a cup of coffee.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Yesssss, I'm back. Had my first stogie this morning. Have to say, it was great. Some of you already know what it might have been. It's Sunday and I had a Avo Classic this morning with a cup o joe.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Perdomo Patriarch Connecticut Corona Gorda
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    Yesssss, I'm back. Had my first stogie this morning. Have to say, it was great. Some of you already know what it might have been. It's Sunday and I had a Avo Classic this morning with a cup o joe.
    You're back? When does the herf begin?????????????
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    bit of a late breakfast and now im smoking a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    dbeckom:
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    I'm attempting to smoke a CAO Brazillia but it's quite plugged...the last 3 have been so tightly bunched in the head that it's impossible to get a decent draw.
    What vitola? Can you snip a little more off it? I have a long piece of heavy gauge wire that I use to open them up when that happens. Nothing ruins a stick more then having to draw on it like it's a piece of wood.
    It's the Gol. I've snipped 3 times already...it's to the edge of the shoulder now. These are so tightly packed that a draw poker doesn't help.
    MAN I HATE THAT !!! It is too bad because the GOL is the only vitola I like that stick in. What is the RH in your humi? Maybe if you try dry boxing one for a day or two, but these sound like they were rolled too tightly at the head, which is hard to fix without shoving something into it to open up an air hole. Too bad bro'.
    My Maduro drawer stays at a constant 68% & 70°. I agree...it's my favorite vitola as well. I've smoked nearly a box of em without an issue...guess I can't complain much.
    The Gol! is also my favorite vitola I've gone through two boxes with minimal problems and I keep my humi at 65%. You should try the Corcovado (4.2" x 60), I got a box the recently and have enjoyed the few I've had.
    danielruas:
    dbeckom:
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    laker1963:
    dbeckom:
    I'm attempting to smoke a CAO Brazillia but it's quite plugged...the last 3 have been so tightly bunched in the head that it's impossible to get a decent draw.
    What vitola? Can you snip a little more off it? I have a long piece of heavy gauge wire that I use to open them up when that happens. Nothing ruins a stick more then having to draw on it like it's a piece of wood.
    It's the Gol. I've snipped 3 times already...it's to the edge of the shoulder now. These are so tightly packed that a draw poker doesn't help.
    MAN I HATE THAT !!! It is too bad because the GOL is the only vitola I like that stick in. What is the RH in your humi? Maybe if you try dry boxing one for a day or two, but these sound like they were rolled too tightly at the head, which is hard to fix without shoving something into it to open up an air hole. Too bad bro'.
    My Maduro drawer stays at a constant 68% & 70°. I agree...it's my favorite vitola as well. I've smoked nearly a box of em without an issue...guess I can't complain much.
    The Gol! is also my favorite vitola I've gone through two boxes with minimal problems and I keep my humi at 65%. You should try the Corcovado (4.2" x 60), I got a box the recently and have enjoyed the few I've had.
    I haven't had that vitola yet. I'll have to give it a try.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    kuzi16:

Oh snap, Kuzi having morning smokes. I've been gone to long, lol. Had a RYJ Reserva Real this morning with some iced coffee. Not bad, still need to lay off that cold stuff, lol.

ENFIDL, about to take a little vacation. But when I come back, it's on...

RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:

Oh snap, Kuzi having morning smokes. I've been gone to long, lol. Had a RYJ Reserva Real this morning with some iced coffee. Not bad, still need to lay off that cold stuff, lol.

Guess I will take the blame for your ice coffee habit ha ha. Man Im dyin for a morning smoke. Maybe Ill wake up at sunrise have a cigar then go back to bed one day. Its just soo dang hot these days
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    Hell yeah brother! Just let me know when you're back from your well earned vaca and we'll get it planned! Can't wait!
    Started the day with a CAO Gold with over a year on it...mighty smooth!
    This morning I really enjoyed a Cool Cat Honduran Churchill. Took a while to get through seeing as it's almost 90 degrees by 9 am but I weathered through the weather and enjoyed a pretty nice stick.
    Lakota72:
    This morning I really enjoyed a Cool Cat Honduran Churchill. Took a while to get through seeing as it's almost 90 degrees by 9 am but I weathered through the weather and enjoyed a pretty nice stick.

Props to you, Ive been avoiding my am cigars cause of the heat. I tried a few times by misting myself with a spray bottle to stay cool. Worked well but was too much effort.

Now I just smoke at 2-3 am cigar insomniac style.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    RCY Cigars:

its not often. but it happens.
    gaberox:
    Lakota72:
    Props to you, Ive been avoiding my am cigars cause of the heat. I tried a few times by misting myself with a spray bottle to stay cool. Worked well but was too much effort. Now I just smoke at 2-3 am cigar insomniac style.
    Yeah, I had to move to the back yard and sit in the shade of the house in an attempt to beat the heat. It worked pretty well.

This morning I had an AF Curlyhead while watering the yard and drinking a cup of Scottish Grog coffee
    Awake earlier than normal so finally got the cajones to smoke for breakfast. Luckily its kinda cloudy and only 85 rite now. Having a Torano signature and iced mocha. Oh how I missed this!
    Started my morning off with a Nub Maduro for breakfast.

Now I'm enjoying my last Romeo Y Julietta Reserve Maduro Corona. This is the only size Reserve Maduro that I've tried and I reality like em! Eventually I'll have to try the rest of the sizes.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Just finished a lovely San Miguel....i guess its time to get some work done today. Its just too beautiful oustide for me not to enjoy one today : )
    Had a Gurkha Symphony for breakfast...smooth and creamy to the nub!