Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Had one of the Cruzeros lanceros I picked up a few weeks ago. The first two I tried had some good flavor, but really poor burn. After some time acclimating in the humidor, this one burned perfectly. It's extremely mild, but a really nice smooth, creamy smoke. And at $1.50 for over 90 minutes of burn time, it's a deal I'm glad I jumped on.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    gaberox:
    DPG blue toro and ice coffee. That should wake me up nicely.

AVO Classic with ice coffee, lol. Think I'll stick to the regular old cup o joe...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

AVO Classic with ice coffee, lol. Think I'll stick to the regular old cup o joe...
    It's 4:40am here and I'm heading home to go to sleep, but if I had an AVO Classic in my humi I'd be tempted to light it up before bed after reading this! That sounds damn good right about now.
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

It's 4:40am here and I'm heading home to go to sleep, but if I had an AVO Classic in my humi I'd be tempted to light it up before bed after reading this! That sounds damn good right about now.

Sorry buddy, I wish you could too...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had a MOW virtue. I have tried, I am not a fan of this smoke.

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a MOW virtue. I have tried, I am not a fan of this smoke.

Agreed. It does nothing for me.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

I only drink ice coffee myself. Dont really enjoy hot coffee. To each their own. How did you prepare it?

As far as the Virtue Ive had 2 that I really liked. Lots of sweet cedar flavor and not overly mild filler.
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

I only drink ice coffee myself. Dont really enjoy hot coffee. To each their own. How did you prepare it? As far as the Virtue Ive had 2 that I really liked. Lots of sweet cedar flavor and not overly mild filler.

Gaberox you know I'm on a military post. I had one from the post coffee shop. I just asked for a iced coffee and she said what flavor, I said coffee. Maybe I should have asked for a mocha or something but, that thing taste plain and cold, lol.

Had a RJ Reserver Real this morning, perfect smooth creamy taste with a cup o joe.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Ccom brazilian label with a cup of coffee.
    Pacman84:
    Ccom brazilian label with a cup of coffee.

Had my first Brazillian this weekend. Have to say it was pretty good. This was second house blend I had.

To bad this week has come, won't be able to get a smoke in during the morning hours for a while.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    just fired up an EP short run. so far so good
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got a cigar in this morning! EFF YEAH!!! With all the recent talk of MOW Virtues I lit up a mini-salomon. Great cigar, very nice easy flavors for the morning and not much body. Really enjoyed it.

Smoking in the morning is rare for me and this stick didn't disappoint.
    Was able to sneak in a MOW from the AJ corona sampler with some ice coffee. Okay Gaberox you got me. It's been three days straight. I've had a blended coffee. Not bad, I don't get the whipped cream though, lol. Won't be able to have a smoke tonight, school night...
    RCY Cigars:
    Was able to sneak in a MOW from the AJ corona sampler with some ice coffee. Okay Gaberox you got me. It's been three days straight. I've had a blended coffee. Not bad, I don't get the whipped cream though, lol. Won't be able to have a smoke tonight, school night...

Hooked ha ha. Love my ice coffee. Was drinking it that way in Feb when it was -10 lol. Gotta get the wc though, unless you just dont lik it.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    5-Vegas Classic. Very good morning smoke with a Dunkin Donuts coffee, percoulated, not dripped of course.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    La Aroma de Cuba -., Mi Amor
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Curivari Reserva Limitada Short Robusto.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    A Nub Cameroon 460T and cup of coffee
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro with a few months on it. Don't like it as much as I used to; I think they taste better ROTT
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Cain Daytona #4
  • medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Having a padilla 48 after my workout....my reward for getting off my couch! lol
    medic_x:
    Having a padilla 48 after my workout....my reward for getting off my couch! lol

That's one heck of a reward after a workout...
  • medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Never had one before so i'm looking forward to trying it...i just started the insanity workout from tv and after one workout i had to spend a half hour in the shower before i could walk again...lol so yeah...its a hell of a reward...lol
    Thanks to Snipers advice a Sherpa Cafe with my cup of joe. I might add a very enjoyable smoke!
    MTuccelli:
    Thanks to Snipers advice a Sherpa Cafe with my cup of joe. I might add a very enjoyable smoke!

I'm getting mixed reviews. Guess I'll have to try it myself with some coffee.
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

It kind of reminded me of another Gurkha favorite of mine, a milder Regent. I drink my coffee black with no sweeteners or cream so I don't know how it would taste with a doctored up coffee
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

It kind of reminded me of another Gurkha favorite of mine, a milder Regent. I drink my coffee black with no sweeteners or cream so I don't know how it would taste with a doctored up coffee

I normally do too, but lately due to Gaberox advice. I have been sipping the sugar, lol. No matter what though, I will get one in with good o cup o joe, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

I normally do too, but lately due to Gaberox advice. I have been sipping the sugar, lol. No matter what though, I will get one in with good o cup o joe, lol....

I like to switch it up also. Sometimes Ill just pour some good ol stiff black coffee over ice. Has to be something really rich and flavorfull like a sumatra blend. But not too dark of a roast like a french. No cigar for me yet today but gona have a 5 Vegas Miami while doing some yard work in a while.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    geez guys... im not a big coffee fan but allt his coffee talk while smoking a nicaraguan cigar really makes me crave a cafe cubana (the non-alcoholic drink of choice on the nicaraguan trip i went on)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Camacho Coyolar Puro Perfecto #1.