Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Take this job and SHOVE IT! *Closed with winner announced*

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Greetings everyone! Today is the day - my last day at my present job! In honor of this momentous occasion, Ive decided to have a giveaway / contest. Two ways to win here...

1) For each $10K I will be earning at my new job (which I start next week), each BOTL who posts the phrase "SHOVE IT!" will receive a package of cigars from yours truly. So, if Im earning $20K at the new gig, the first two BOTL to post the phrase that pays, if Im earning $30K there will be three winners, etc.

Winners of that part will be notified by PM. That way, everyone who trolls the forums doesnt know how much I make. :-)

2) The first BOTL who successfully guesses what stick I fire up at my going away party a couple hours from now to celebrate telling my current company to stick it will also win a package of cigars. Only one winner here, and I dont even know what stick it will be... filled the herfador up with one each of every super-premium I own this morning, and whichever strikes my fancy at the time will be the winning stick.

For both contests, please be on the Good Traders & Stand-Up Folks list. Contest will close when I get back to my house tonight, or first thing tomorrow morning if I get too happy to be able to use the computer tonight. LOL

Ready..... GO!

Comments