Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Take this job and SHOVE IT! *Closed with winner announced*

2»

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    congrats bud........ gurkha crest
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Thanks for all the well wishes fellas! The new job will keep me at home MUCH more, which was a huge reason I decided to make the move. While I was already making good bank, Ive come to realize lately that there is a difference between making a living and having a life.

Of course, the 25% bump in pay certainly didnt hurt much either. :-) Good news seems to be in short supply for a lot of folks in this day and age, and it feels really good to be able to share it whith such a great group of people such as yourselves.

Turns out one BOTL was a double winner, as lcpleel was both in my salary range AND correctly guessed the stick as Opus X (my first by the way, and what a PHENOMENAL experience!). Since Im floating on Cloud Nine right now, here's what Im gonna do....

- All the BOTL who posted in my salary range are going to be notified by PM, as promised.

- lcpleel will get his salary range sticks, PLUS additional sticks for guessing the correct celebration stick, and

- the next BOTL who guessed Opus will also be receiving sticks, as that was meant to be above and beyond the salary range contest anyway and I feel like spreading the wealth. So CONGRATULATIONS ENFIDEL as well!

Thanks to all who participated, and be sure to check your pm's to find out if you too are a winner!

Sniper OUT

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Woohoo thanks brother and congrats again! I've been very excited for you since you first told me about it