Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So what's your wish James???????????
    ^^^^^ This
    And no cop-out this time. Remember how that worked out for you last time.... :)
    LOL, I haven't sent Jamie's yet.

I'm really looking to try some:
    1. Lancero's
    2. Herrera Esteli
    3. Pinolero
    4. Any CLE
    5. Any Four Kicks
    6. Any cheapo's that you like.

Thanks!!
    I can help you with a couple Lancero's, CLE, 4 Kicks, and a cheapo or 2? Not sure the way this thread works as I have homnestly never done it in 3 years here. Anyway....let me know if this would help or whatever the case may be James.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Vulchor:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So what's your wish James???????????
    ^^^^^ This
    And no cop-out this time. Remember how that worked out for you last time.... :)
    LOL, I haven't sent Jamie's yet.

I'm really looking to try some:
    1. Lancero's
    2. Herrera Esteli
    3. Pinolero
    4. Any CLE
    5. Any Four Kicks
    6. Any cheapo's that you like.

Thanks!!
    I can help you with a couple Lancero's, CLE, 4 Kicks, and a cheapo or 2? Not sure the way this thread works as I have homnestly never done it in 3 years here. Anyway....let me know if this would help or whatever the case may be James.
    sounds good bro. Anything you want to send is fine. Thanks in advance.
    Yes sir----PM me your addy please. So what now? I put my wishes?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Vulchor:
    Yes sir----PM me your addy please. So what now? I put my wishes?
    Box it up, put it in the post, send the tracking to Ken Light in PM then post up your wish. Since you have been around for a long time you can post it up now. We are pretty sure you are good for the sticks... :P
    Here goes nothing with some sticks I would like to try:Davidoff Puro d Oro, Satori, AKA Cigars, Paul Garmarian, AB Fine and Rare, Lito Gomez stuff, Tat Barclay Rex, Liga Privada UF-13 uf4 and Ratzilla, Emilio Draig K.
    Little bumping hoping someome can "make my wish come true"
    James sent many great cigars!

2009 Oliva V maduro. One of my favorite cigars of all time. CC included.
    Diesel crucible. Interested to see how these have aged.
    Diesel hair of the dog. One I have been wanting since they came out.
    AB Presnado robusto. Have liked these cigars since before they cost double due to being the cigar of the year...
    MOW Phalanx. Never had it. Happy to burn it down.
    MOW little devil. Like these more than the MOW PA. Heresy I know but I have never been fond of the MOW PA. The little devil is a better cigar.

Thank you James40 for a great MAW package.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Marker:
    Noted :) I haven't sent you a box in a while. Your name came up in my talks with Greg last weekend......
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    SleevePlz:
    Marker:
    Noted :) I haven't sent you a box in a while. Your name came up in my talks with Greg last weekend......
    I think marker was listing what he got. Someone needs to hit up Vulchor
    Can't touch his list. I don't deal in new production and HTF
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    Marker:
    I think marker was listing what he got. Someone needs to hit up Vulchor
    Oh I know. Just taking note for future reference.
    I may be out of luck huh? Maybe add more stuff?
    People check this list pretty fast. So if you don't get a hit in a couple days expand it out.

They may have one thing on your list but no idea what else to send you. So if you expand it they can send you some of the extras and one of the original list.
    Ill change some and add some.....Davidoff Puro d Oro, Davidoff Nicaraguan, Satori, AKA Cigars, Paul Garmarian, at Barclay Rex, Liga Privada UF-13 uf4 and Ratzilla, Herrera Esteli, Illusione Maduro, LFD Oro Maduro, Emilio Draig K, 262, A. Flores Maduro
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Vulchor took me out with a fantastic MAW. Thank you very much, I can't wait to light these up. You are too generous bro.
    Careful for that Particulares, Curt said it'll fvck you up! (and it will)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Marker:
    Careful for that Particulares, Curt said it'll fvck you up! (and it will)
    LOL
    Those original blend El Triunfador lanceros are simply amazing. Probably 2 or 3 years on that bad boy too.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Vulchor:
    Ill change some and add some.....Davidoff Puro d Oro, Davidoff Nicaraguan, Satori, AKA Cigars, Paul Garmarian, at Barclay Rex, Liga Privada UF-13 uf4 and Ratzilla, Herrera Esteli, Illusione Maduro, LFD Oro Maduro, Emilio Draig K, 262, A. Flores Maduro
    Bump.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Vulchor:

I can't believe its been this long with no answer. I'm pretty sure the B&M back in Killeen carries the AKA cigars, the Illusione Maduro, and probably the Herrera Estelli. If no one has granted your wish by the first of March, I can do it when I get back stateside.
    Just a bump so I don't have to dig through 5 or more pages to find it when I get home, if no one else has granted it by then.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Over two months and no action...
    Sometimes you have to change up your list to stuff that might not be as hard to get. Put in some more regular production stuff so people can fill more than 1 stick.
    Totally forgot this was me and that I forgot it-----and Im obviously too picky, lol. How about any House of Emilio stuff (preferably Maduro)? Crowned Heads Las Cavaleras? Mayimbe by AJ? La Jugada? Buenaventura? D.Estate BOTL? hECK-----if you have some boutique or stuff I may not have tried list it here or PM me.
    Well, no luck on the Herrera Estelli, but I did pick you up two different Illusione Maduros and a AKA Solace. Shoot me a PM with your address and I will get it out to you Monday.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Vulchor:
    Totally forgot this was me and that I forgot it-----and Im obviously too picky, lol. How about any House of Emilio stuff (preferably Maduro)? Crowned Heads Las Cavaleras? Mayimbe by AJ? La Jugada? Buenaventura? D.Estate BOTL? hECK-----if you have some boutique or stuff I may not have tried list it here or PM me.
    wish I could help but I have nothing you have listed!! I guess I'm boring lol but someone please help this guy out it's long over due!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Vulchor:
    wish I could help but I have nothing you have listed!! I guess I'm boring lol but someone please help this guy out it's long over due!!

Already did, see above!
    Vulchor, still need your address homie.