Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Yard gars away 9405903699300159284570
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Post up a list bro.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Got my wish list from Andy (ckrddsmke) today, and he hooked me up with a pair of different Tatuaje 10th Anniversary, a L'Atelier 54, a La Duena, an AKA Hybrid, and a Surrogates. Plus a fiver of little smokes I have been looking to try.

Thanks Andy. Great selection of my wish list. image

Glad to make it happen Sherm.
    Chuck N:
    Post up a list bro.
    I have been trying boutiques and would like to try any of the 1502, Roma Craft, Emilio AF series, any Blanco and Regius. If that is too htf any La Paulina, Artuero Fuente Hemingway, and Tats (except Miami 10th, VI, Fausto, Avion and Ambos Mundos), I have fallen behind on trying AJs newer stuff (other than Fallen Angel and Spectre} and would like to see what is new.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    ckrddsmke:
    Chuck N:
    Post up a list bro.
    I have been trying boutiques and would like to try any of the 1502, Roma Craft, Emilio AF series, any Blanco and Regius. If that is too htf any La Paulina, Artuero Fuente Hemingway, and Tats (except Miami 10th, VI, Fausto, Avion and Ambos Mundos), I have fallen behind on trying AJs newer stuff (other than Fallen Angel and Spectre} and would like to see what is new.
    I got ya on this. PM me your addy. Also by "La Paulina" you mean Palina right?
    Yes Palina I just embellished it a bit. PM sent.
    ckrddsmke:
    Yes Palina I just embellished it a bit. PM sent.
    On its way Andy. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0272 2798 51
    Thanks Shawn you are at bat now! Post that list bro.
    Pass my wish to any new member who has done a trade on this forum, on good traders list/standings, and 100 posts. If you meet those three requirements then post up in here and make a wish. Dont be shy now, so first one to post it its theirs! Enjoy noob.

If NO new member wants it by tomorrow morning, I will proceed so it wont hold this up.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    zeebra:
    Pass my wish to any new member who has done a trade on this forum, on good traders list/standings, and 100 posts. If you meet those three requirements then post up in here and make a wish. Dont be shy now, so first one to post it its theirs! Enjoy noob.

If NO new member wants it by tomorrow morning, I will proceed so it wont hold this up.
    Bravo. Well played sir. Come on nooblets!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    I guess I'll be the noob here. I'm really liking Room 101, My Father and Alec Bradley but truthfully I'm open to anything. I'm looking to try as many different cigars as I can to learn what I like/don't like.
    Zeebra blew up my wish I'll let the pictures do the talking. Awesome selection, many thanks!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    bert873:
    I guess I'll be the noob here. I'm really liking Room 101, My Father and Alec Bradley but truthfully I'm open to anything. I'm looking to try as many different cigars as I can to learn what I like/don't like.
    My Father you say? PM me your addy...........
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bye Bert lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bye Bert lol
    People will ask...hey what's the cooler doing in here? Hmmmmm blame it on the 20ct
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    I dont think I've ever tried any San Christabol, obsidian or Four kicks.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bye Bert lol
    People will ask...hey what's the cooler doing in here? Hmmmmm blame it on the 20ct
    it can only end badly for Bert! But Todd is the man!!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    PM sent....be gentle
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    Get em!
    bert873:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    PM sent....be gentle
    All I can say is that I guarantee you won't feel a thing.............

And to show what a nice guy I am I hear that Tyland is as nice as they come so son step up and Make a Wish, the forum is waiting.
    ckrddsmke:
    Zeebra blew up my wish I'll let the pictures do the talking. Awesome selection, many thanks!

Glad you got em. The AFuente is an unnamed reserva 2012, and the Anejo is from 2012 and WOAM from 2011. Enjoy!
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    bandyt09:
    bert873:
    PM sent....be gentle
    All I can say is that I guarantee you won't feel a thing.............

And to show what a nice guy I am I hear that Tyland is as nice as they come so son step up and Make a Wish, the forum is waiting.
    well played Todd! Hope all is well. Batter up Tyland!
    Bump for Luke, Mr. Tyland64, get to wishing.......
    Can anyone here get in touch with Luke and let him know he has a wish to make? I sent him a PM and have bumped the thread while he has on and posting. I would hate to have the game stall, so unless he posts a wish but 9:00 PST Wednesday night I don't think I have a choice but to find another worthy BOTL to give a wish to.

Come on Luke don't let us down.........
    Last bump.....................Hello? Is this thing even on?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I can send him an email. Hopefully he checks that.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Bandyt09, sorry for slowing the process. I would never mess with a great thread like this. I was very humbled by this offer. Thank you. I would like to try the Nirvana Cameroon or any AKA or 7-20-4. Thank you again. Luke
    If no one fulfills the wish by Friday, I'll step up and fulfill the wish.
    By the way, Luke, if you want to try anything other than those three, you can expand the wishlist and see if anyone bites. If not, I'll fulfill the wish after payday (Friday).