Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    TatuajeVI:
    Russ55:
    kuzi16:
    wwhwang:
    j0z3r:
    Enjoy Tony, don't take that LE 10 lightly, it'll sit you right down.

So for my wish, I would like to try the Casa Magna Oscuro.
    And...there goes my hopes of getting in this game lol. No tengolo.
    ditto
    I think I can do those Joe. I don't have a ton of them, but how many do you guys normally send in this game? Never played this one, or even really looked at the thread before.
    The typical Make a Wish package includes three of whatever the wish is and sometimes if you're feeling generous adding a few others in there. :)
    Fair enough.

Joe, if you're willing to settle for 2 of the Oscuros (only have 3 I think, and I still haven't tried it either) I can add some other stuff in there I know you'll like, or you can hold out for someone else. Not a problem either way. :)
    Sounds good to me Russ, I'd feel really bad taking all three from you when you haven't even tried it yet. I do appreciate it, this is blowing my mind how quickly my past couple wishes have been granted.
    Ok cool. If you could send me your info, I don't think I have it, I think I can get a package out tomorrow to you.
    Fantastic. Pm incoming.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    J0z3r, when it rains, it pours, brother.....
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    So...you get your package, j0z3r? I really wanna get in on this game :P
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    wwhwang:
    So...you get your package, j0z3r? I really wanna get in on this game :P
    Not yet, but in the next day or so. First week of school + a holiday weekend slowed me down a bit more than I expected. Apologies for the delay.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    This wish is in the bag. Wish away Russ.
    Ok let's see. My wish is to try anything from the La Flor Dominicana line, except for the single ligeros. I've tried those and they were great. It's a brand I've really been wanting to explore lately.

Baring that, I'm also interested in trying the Avo Domaine, and Companero, but those are kind of pricey, so maybe a trade is more in order. I don't know. not familiar enough with the game to know. I'll have to watch the thread more in the future.
    Russ55:
    Ok let's see. My wish is to try anything from the La Flor Dominicana line, except for the single ligeros. I've tried those and they were great. It's a brand I've really been wanting to explore lately.

Baring that, I'm also interested in trying the Avo Domaine, and Companero, but those are kind of pricey, so maybe a trade is more in order. I don't know. not familiar enough with the game to know. I'll have to watch the thread more in the future.
    I can get you some LFDs. Wanna try the chisels or airbender?
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:

And Wayne makes his rookie debut in the Make a Wish game!
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:

Hmm. I don't know, probably the airbender. Those are the ones everyone goes nuts for, right?
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:

Hmm. I don't know, probably the airbender. Those are the ones everyone goes nuts for, right?
    A lot of people seem to go nuts about the airbender, chisel, and anything else from LFD, including their regular double ligero line. Want me to hook you up with one airbender, one chisel, and one double ligero?
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:

A lot of people seem to go nuts about the airbender, chisel, and anything else from LFD, including their regular double ligero line. Want me to hook you up with one airbender, one chisel, and one double ligero?
    That would be fantastic. Thank you.
    Alrighty then. Gimme your addy :P
    Package sent. Should be there monday or tuesday.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    And now we play the waiting game....
    Hey Russ. Did everything get there alright? Tracker says it's delivered.
    I hope you pick something I have Wayne Wink [;)]...
    wwhwang:
    Hey Russ. Did everything get there alright? Tracker says it's delivered.
    Yes. I would have said so earlier, but I've been having trouble logging in today. Everything looks good, and thanks for the extra stowaways. Much appreciated, wish away sir.
    Sweet! I have a whole mess of things to wish for, but I'll start with the top of my list. Anyone got some Camacho Triple Maduro?
    if my ride wasn't in the shop I'd grant that wish
    So...no one has Camacho Triple Maduro? Looks like I have to change my wish sometime soon.
    So since it's been two days and no one's granted my wish, I'll put a list here and anyone can mix and match amongst them.

AVO Domaine
    Padron 1964
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    JDN Antono Dark Corojo
    DPG My Father Le Bijou
    Ashton VSG
    AVO LE
    AB Prensado
    AB SCR
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    wwhwang:
    So since it's been two days and no one's granted my wish, I'll put a list here and anyone can mix and match amongst them.

AVO Domaine
    Padron 1964
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    JDN Antono Dark Corojo
    DPG My Father Le Bijou
    Ashton VSG
    AVO LE
    AB Prensado
    AB SCR
    If I had ANY of these in my humidor I'd help you out man but I actually don't. In a few weeks I'm going to try a box split on the Dark Corojos, but thats not a certainty and it will be a while. If I do come across any of those I'll let you know though brother.
    PuroFreak:
    wwhwang:

AVO Domaine
    Padron 1964
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    JDN Antono Dark Corojo
    DPG My Father Le Bijou
    Ashton VSG
    AVO LE
    AB Prensado
    AB SCR
    If I had ANY of these in my humidor I'd help you out man but I actually don't. In a few weeks I'm going to try a box split on the Dark Corojos, but thats not a certainty and it will be a while. If I do come across any of those I'll let you know though brother.
    Thanks for keeping me in mind, brother.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    wwhwang:

AVO Domaine
    Padron 1964
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    JDN Antono Dark Corojo
    DPG My Father Le Bijou
    Ashton VSG
    AVO LE
    AB Prensado
    AB SCR
    Wayne,
    I can grant your wish on the JDN Dark Corojo, AB Prensado and AB SCR if you like.
    Todd
    bandyt09:
    wwhwang:

AVO Domaine
    Padron 1964
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    JDN Antono Dark Corojo
    DPG My Father Le Bijou
    Ashton VSG
    AVO LE
    AB Prensado
    AB SCR
    Wayne,
    I can grant your wish on the JDN Dark Corojo, AB Prensado and AB SCR if you like.
    Todd
    Sweet! Still have my addy?
    wwhwang:
    bandyt09:
    wwhwang:

AVO Domaine
    Padron 1964
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    JDN Antono Dark Corojo
    DPG My Father Le Bijou
    Ashton VSG
    AVO LE
    AB Prensado
    AB SCR
    Wayne,
    Todd
    Sweet! Still have my addy?
    Pretty sure, PM me anyway. I will put the package in the mail on Monday.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Awesome! Glad someone hooked ya up Wayne. I was tempted to run to the B&M and pick up a few for you if nobody spoke up soon.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I'm waiting on todds wish so I could finally hook the man up or atleast try.
    lcpleel:
    I can't wait to see what I wish for myself, man I hope it's something good, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    I can't wait to see what I wish for myself, man I hope it's something good, LOL.
    Lol. What do you get for the man that has everything? White Owls :P