Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    I wish for some of the Quesada Tributo.
    WHAT?!?!?! Dude, now you're just makin stuff up!
    This made me go "lol".Smile [:)]

lilwing88:
    Hold the phone!!!! I think I can deliver on this one!!! Would three of the Julio size suffice????
    I'm not sure what that size is, but it absolutely would suffice, in fact I'd greatly appreciate it as I wasn't getting my hopes up over this getting granted.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Epic. Someone fulfilled his first wish! Also, MAW is now in my signature. :)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:

lilwing88:
    Hold the phone!!!! I think I can deliver on this one!!! Would three of the Julio size suffice????
    I'm not sure what that size is, but it absolutely would suffice, in fact I'd greatly appreciate it as I wasn't getting my hopes up over this getting granted.
    It's the Robusto size...... I snagged the last four. One for me, three for you! I'll get 'em out first thing Mon. PM me your info.
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:

lilwing88:
    It's the Robusto size...... I snagged the last four. One for me, three for you! I'll get 'em out first thing Mon. PM me your info.
    Sweet, thanks. Pm incoming.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    HOLY CRAP SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ONE OF J0Z3R'S ODDBALL CIGAR REQUESTS!!!!! ON THE FIRST DAY NO LESS HOLY CRAP! The one thing I do enjoy about Mr. J0z3r's MAWs is I hear of brands and vitola's? I've never heard about before more the less can never find keep up the good work Sir. Oddly enough the brand you picked or would it be blend... made me hungry for some good Mexican food
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    next person needs to wish for something I have! I want in on this game. I think this may be the only one I haven't played.
    J0z3r's MAW is en route. Just waiting for confirmation and I'll make my wish.
    Wish away Marty, the pack landed today and they look great. Many thanks for filling my wish.
    You're welcome, buddy.

For my wish, I'll make it easy. Hopefully someone who hasn't been able to partake in this game will be able to. Here's a list of some of my favorites.... You can send me all of one or mix n match. Your choice.

AF Don Carlos
    AF Hemingway
    AF Sungrown Cuban Belicoso
    MOW Ruination
    Casa magna Colorado
    LFD Chisel Maduro
    Diesel UC
    Cain F
    Camacho Legendario
    Oliva V

That should make it easy.
    I swear, I don't have any of these cigars! Cholmes does, though!
    lilwing88:
    You're welcome, buddy.

For my wish, I'll make it easy. Hopefully someone who hasn't been able to partake in this game will be able to. Here's a list of some of my favorites.... You can send me all of one or mix n match. Your choice.

AF Don Carlos
    AF Hemingway
    AF Sungrown Cuban Belicoso
    MOW Ruination
    Casa magna Colorado
    LFD Chisel Maduro
    Diesel UC
    Cain F
    Camacho Legendario
    Oliva V

That should make it easy.
    OOOOHHH, one I can grant. Finally. I can do the Diesel or the Ruinations.
    **** thanks Tat
    cholmes8310:
    da*m it!! too late again.
    lol. You can fulfill his wish, Chase.
    TatuajeVI:
    cholmes8310:
    You da man. I've been trying to get in on this for like a year, lol. Lilwing, let me know if you have a preference, MOW Ruination or Diesel, or both? Just PM me. May be able to get it in the mail in the am.
    heh, two BORKs fighting over who gets to give cigars away. awesome.
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm overflowing. bought a 150 ct a few months back, and now it's overfilled, and my 20 ct is overflowing, and I have three packages inbound. I gotta make room!
    cholmes8310:
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm overflowing. bought a 150 ct a few months back, and now it's overfilled, and my 20 ct is overflowing, and I have three packages inbound. I gotta make room!
    Stop fighting it and buy another humidor! Or a coolidor. :)
    cholmes8310:
    TatuajeVI:
    cholmes8310:
    You da man. I've been trying to get in on this for like a year, lol. Lilwing, let me know if you have a preference, MOW Ruination or Diesel, or both? Just PM me. May be able to get it in the mail in the am.
    LOL! I had a feeling you might have a MOW or a Diesel laying around.... Its your choice what you want to send. Surprise me. I'll pm my info.
    so. lilwing should have his sticks tomorrow. I'll make my wish once confirmed he has received his in good condition. Anybody who knows me probably can guess what I'm wishing for though. ;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    cholmes8310:
    so. lilwing should have his sticks tomorrow. I'll make my wish once confirmed he has received his in good condition. Anybody who knows me probably can guess what I'm wishing for though. ;)
    The beast lies and waits to make his kill......it's the calm before the storm!!!!!!
    Lilwing, you get your cigars?
    Ok, lilwing's package shows delivered, so I'm going to put my wish out there. Anyone who can grant it can wait to ship until lilwing confirms they arrived in good condition and were the agreed upon cigars though. I'm going to be out of pocket until tomorrow probably, so I want to get this out there.

I wish for any of the following, but they are in order of most wished for ;) (3 of one, or mix/match, I don't care):
    LFD DL chisel maduro (or any other size smaller than the 700 - just too much for me)
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    Litto Gomez
    Tatuaje VI
    Montecristo White
    Sorry. Got the package..... Good luck with your wish!
    lilwing88:
    Sorry. Got the package..... Good luck with your wish!
    great, thanks.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    AAAH! I've been wanting to get in on this, and I just sent out my last 3 tatuaje VI's! oh well, maybe next time.
    cholmes8310:
    Ok, lilwing's package shows delivered, so I'm going to put my wish out there. Anyone who can grant it can wait to ship until lilwing confirms they arrived in good condition and were the agreed upon cigars though. I'm going to be out of pocket until tomorrow probably, so I want to get this out there.

I wish for any of the following, but they are in order of most wished for ;) (3 of one, or mix/match, I don't care):
    LFD DL chisel maduro (or any other size smaller than the 700 - just too much for me)
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    Litto Gomez
    Tatuaje VI
    Montecristo White
    I can grant your wish. It's up to you I can get you the LFD Chisel, Tat's. Or if you want a mix I can get you 1 of the Camacho 3maddy's in there too. Let me know.
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:

Camacho Triple Maduro
    Litto Gomez
    Tatuaje VI
    Montecristo White
    I can grant your wish. It's up to you I can get you the LFD Chisel, Tat's. Or if you want a mix I can get you 1 of the Camacho 3maddy's in there too. Let me know.
    you're a fine example of an outstanding BOTL. Pm to ya!
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:

Camacho Triple Maduro
    Litto Gomez
    Tatuaje VI
    Montecristo White
    you're a fine example of an outstanding BOTL. Pm to ya!
    PM back to you wish granted!!!! Just need your addy.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    edit: wrong forum lol
    Hayblet:
    edit: wrong forum lol
    been drinking? ;)