Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Diamondog:
    Have any ISOM's on your list?
    by rules of the game ISOMS are out.

but i will speed things up a bit now that im not working 10 - 12 hours every day.

next wish is for Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Cigars

the list in entirety is now:
    1) Danli Reserve Sungrown
    2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    3) Room 101 LTD Conjura
    4) La Gloria Cubana Serie N
    5) Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Cigars

How about i add on a few more?
    LGC serie R
    Murcielago
    and 1989 by Nestor Miranda

the list in entirety is now:
    1) Danli Reserve Sungrown
    2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    3) Room 101 LTD Conjura
    4) La Gloria Cubana Serie N
    5) Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Cigars
    6) La Gloria Cubana Serie R
    7) Murcielago
    8) 1989 by Nestor Miranda

more later...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    About the 1989, are you looking for the natural or Oscuro? I can do the Oscuro. Read a few posts up... I can do the Vegas Cubanas too, whichever you prefer. The Cubanas have about 18 months box time.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    About the 1989, are you looking for the natural or Oscuro? I can do the Oscuro.
    Joe, I can send you a couple of the LGC Serie R #5 (2 years of age) so you can send them to Kuzi if it helps you grant his wish, I've got more than a few I can spare. I can send them to him on your behalf.
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, I can send you a couple of the LGC Serie R #5 (2 years of age) so you can send them to Kuzi if it helps you grant his wish, I've got more than a few I can spare. I can send them to him on your behalf.
    I'll let Matt weigh in on that as it's his wish, but I'm not opposed to the idea. It would serve as an extra wish granted I suppose, and who doesn't want that? Thanks Todd.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    I'll let Matt weigh in on that as it's his wish, but I'm not opposed to the idea. It would serve as an extra wish granted I suppose, and who doesn't want that? Thanks Todd.

You know when your the big dog........... They have to double team yeah to grant the wish ;)
    firetruckguy:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

You know when your the big dog........... They have to double team yeah to grant the wish ;)
    He's waited almost 2 1/2 years to get to make a wish again, I'm just trying to get him going on his next 2 1/2 year wait, LOL.
    the oscuro on the 1989. sorry i didnt specify.

If nobody had granted the wish when i got up today i was gunna add on two more cigars and open it up to an assortment of the wished for cigars... since i dont need to add on any more... we can still make it an assortment if you want. whatever is better for you guys. its fairly easy for me to get the LGC serie R so if it doesnt come along i wont me disappointed but if it IS there ill be happy. the 1989, and/or the Vegas Cubanas either one or both. i beggars cant be choosers..

ill stop wishing now...
    I have no problem doing either the Vegas Cubana or the 1989, whichever you'd prefer.
    kuzi16:
    the oscuro on the 1989. sorry i didnt specify.

If nobody had granted the wish when i got up today i was gunna add on two more cigars and open it up to an assortment of the wished for cigars... since i dont need to add on any more... we can still make it an assortment if you want. whatever is better for you guys. its fairly easy for me to get the LGC serie R so if it doesnt come along i wont me disappointed but if it IS there ill be happy. the 1989, and/or the Vegas Cubanas either one or both. i beggars cant be choosers..

ill stop wishing now...
    I will get the LGC Serie R in the mail to you next week, I have some other packages to get out so maybe first thing Monday morning they will all go.
    So am I not granting the wish now? Not quite sure what's going on.
    j0z3r:
    uhh... iduno... i think the three of us need to get our lives together.

bandy... i can get the Serie Rs fairly easily round these parts.... so i think ill have to go with joe and get the harder to get cigars...

any worries with that?
    anyone need a PM?
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:

bandy... i can get the Serie Rs fairly easily round these parts.... so i think ill have to go with joe and get the harder to get cigars...

any worries with that?
    anyone need a PM?
    Fantastic, just wanted some clarity. Now, do you have a preference as to which wish I grant, or does it not matter?
    either one. maybe one of each... iduno.
    as said before, beggers cant be choosers, and ill be happy with either. both are new to me.
    Lol, ok. I'll work something out.
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:

any worries with that?
    anyone need a PM?
    Sorry to cause any confusion as I never intended to grant the MAW, I was just looking to help out Joe in making the wish worth your while. Joe sent me a PM and we are all clear.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    yoda stared this thread

talk like him we should hummuah....yes?
    any1 esle confused as ***?
    ok... one question:

WHY IS THIS FORUM SO FREAKIN AWESOME?

Joe... the wish arrived today and was way more than i would have ever expected. 3 of the cigars i wished for plus one of my favorites LFD DL 700.
    ... incredible...

BUT WAIT!!!
    threse more

Todd (bandyt09) hit me up with some LGC serie Rs and a LAdC tubo with a few years on it.

you are all out of your minds.

Joe... the wish is all yours

Todd... reinforce your mailbox.

Glad it arrived safely Matt. Two things: the LFD is actually the DL654, on of my favorite sizes., second the Serie N is in serious need of downtime imo, probably 6 months minimum. Hope you enjoy.

As for my wish, I would like to try the La Aurora 107.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I have one. Wish I had another two to give :(
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    Glad it arrived safely Matt. Two things: the LFD is actually the DL654, on of my favorite sizes., second the Serie N is in serious need of downtime imo, probably 6 months minimum. Hope you enjoy.

As for my wish, I would like to try the La Aurora 107.
    Lemme check my Humi...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I guess it's time for a new wish. The old one is still open if anyone has them.

La Aurora 107
    Nosotros from Illusione/ DE.
    j0z3r:

La Aurora 107
    uh oh... i may be able to grant that... lemme get back to you on that. i need to check something out first.
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:

La Aurora 107
    uh oh... i may be able to grant that... lemme get back to you on that. i need to check something out first.
    nope.... sorry to get your hopes up.
    No worries, I never get my hopes up over a wish until the cigars are in my hands. ;)
    j0z3r:
    Bump. Anyone?
    Joe why don't you pick something good like black and mild or SS??? Oh wait if you pick me I might even send you some 4Loco!!!! lol Sorry guys I really want to have that stuff but I swear there is nothing here that is hard to find or come by. OK I'm done hi-jacking your thread.
    Haha, I'm two days away from going grape white owl. Keep your eyes peeled.
    j0z3r:
    Haha, I'm two days away from going grape white owl. Keep your eyes peeled.
    Think I would have a hard time finding some of those too! ;)