Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I guess it's time for a new wish. The old one is still open if anyone has them.

La Aurora 107
    Nosotros from Illusione/ DE.
    Punch Gran Cru.
    Nobody has any Punch Gran Cru? Figured that would be the one for sure.

In that case, I'll keep my previous wishes and add to them...Gurkha Micro Batch C-10.
    Bumpidy bump bump.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    And a big bumpin back at yeah.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    how bout another wish mr Joe?
    Ok, just thought of one. Cohiba XV.

Can't believe I'm being ordered around from a hospital bed. Lol, get well Spencer.
    ok granted I'm in a hospital but I have an XV with almost a year on it if not more and the 2 La Auroas but lets see if someone else can grant it first
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Hayblet:
    ok granted I'm in a hospital but I have an XV with almost a year on it if not more and the 2 La Auroas but lets see if someone else can grant it first
    I say go for it, Spencer. Joe might be reduced to wishing for swishers if you don't grant it :P
    I'd still prefer the wait since I don't know when I'm getting home tomorrow, more the less when I can make it to the PO, slo if someone can I'd say goferzit!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I can set you up with 3 Cohiba XV 645's, let me know...
    Spencer I appreciate the offer to grant not one but two wishes, but the XV is actually higher on my list than the 107 and I'd like to have a few to sample. So I'm gonna go with DD on this one, but thank you for offering to take up the wish from your sickbed.

I'd say wish granted Steve. I imagine you still have my info?
    j0z3r:
    Spencer I appreciate the offer to grant not one but two wishes, but the XV is actually higher on my list than the 107 and I'd like to have a few to sample. So I'm gonna go with DD on this one, but thank you for offering to take up the wish from your sickbed.

I do, going out the door today...
    j0z3r:

no worries homie I have lots of downtime so odds might be I can grant Steve'rs ^_^
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:

I do, going out the door today...
    4 business days, tracking CX403990755CA
    Killer, thanks Steve.
    j0z3r:
    Killer, thanks Steve.
    Enjoy!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    Killer, thanks Steve.
    Enjoy!
    Ok, we have all seen the things you come home from the B&M with and what all you have ordered here at Ccom... What can we seriously offer that you don't already have??? lol
    PuroFreak:
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    Killer, thanks Steve.
    Enjoy!
    Ok, we have all seen the things you come home from the B&M with and what all you have ordered here at Ccom... What can we seriously offer that you don't already have??? lol
    Soon to be revealed! lol actually I think it'll be a pretty easy one although I am gonna have a look at the stick list and see if anything else peaks my interest...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Diamondog:
    PuroFreak:
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    Killer, thanks Steve.
    Enjoy!
    Soon to be revealed! lol actually I think it'll be a pretty easy one although I am gonna have a look at the stick list and see if anything else peaks my interest...
    Well I doubt I'll be able to grant the wish, but I am hoping one of these days someone will post something I can provide! lol
    Giving a little bump action to keep this on the first page. Haven't gotten the cigars yet, but I expect they'll be showing up within the next couple days.
    j0z3r:
    Giving a little bump action to keep this on the first page. Haven't gotten the cigars yet, but I expect they'll be showing up within the next couple days.
    Ya, I've been following the tracking on this, they told me 4 business days, I'll be making a trip to the post office for a refund lol...I sent Goldy the Top 10 pass a day later and it was delivered already same method of shipping...I am guessing this should be in today, when I saw the action in the thread I was expecting to see delivery grrr...
    Ok, cigars just showed up. Thank you Steve, the wish is all yours.
    Well, I love the Habano so I am guessing I will enjoy as much or more the Maduro, I wish for Oliva V Maduro...
    How long do you have to sit out after a wish was granted to you? Normal 2 weeks?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    firetruckguy:
    How long do you have to sit out after a wish was granted to you? Normal 2 weeks?
    First post doesn't say anything. I'm guessing no time limit?
    wwhwang:
    firetruckguy:

Kinda what I figured...... DD I have both a 09 and 10 V maduro's I would be more than happy to send you.
    firetruckguy:
    wwhwang:
    firetruckguy:

Kinda what I figured...... DD I have both a 09 and 10 V maduro's I would be more than happy to send you.
    Much appreciated! You have a PM...
    Diamondog:
    firetruckguy:
    wwhwang:
    firetruckguy:

Much appreciated! You have a PM...

Awesome....... Got you PM and they will be going out tomorrow.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Shoot wish I would have checked this out sooner.....that's alright I've got a bunch of maduros waiting for firetrucks wish;)
    On its way DD...... hope it gets there in the next few months ;)