Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Sandman1am:
    Russ55:
    Ok, looks like it's time to add something else to the list.

Wish #2

Liga Privada T-52
    Lito Gomez Diez
    Dude nice wishes! I don't have 3 of the T--52s to trade. I'm working on getting the Lito Gomez Diez but they are not in my hands yet. Next time.
    I figured it was a slim chance with both of those, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case.
    Might be easier if I just list my entire "to try" list at this point.

Wish List

Liga Privada T-52
    Lito Gomez Diez
    GrayCliff Emerald
    Tatauje Havana VI
    San Cristobal
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Russ55:
    Might be easier if I just list my entire "to try" list at this point.

Wish List

Liga Privada T-52
    Lito Gomez Diez
    GrayCliff Emerald
    Tatauje Havana VI
    San Cristobal
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol

I can do the SC Seleccion del Sol Russ.
    Sounds fine to me Joe.
    Cool, I'll try and get them headed to you tomorrow.
    Alrighty, or you can bring them to one of the herfs. I don't mind either way. I won't be there this Saturday though.
    I don't want to make you wait that long Russ, I'll get them in the mail, it's no trouble, and that way you get them soon, I get to wish, and everyone gets to laugh at my obscure wish. win-win-win Smile [:)]
    Alrighty. It is pretty funny when people accuse you of making up cigars. You still have my info?
    I think I've got your info still. I'll post back if I don't.

Ok, couldn't find your info. Please pm me. Odd, I never delete anything.
    Wish is in transit.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Come on Joe make a good wish so i could get in on this... Lol. Everyone's always looking for things i run out of.
    lcpleel:
    Come on Joe make a good wish so i could get in on this... Lol. Everyone's always looking for things i run out of.
    Should I wish for some of those Oliva O Bold? Wink [;)] I might take suggestions this time, I've done that once before when I was too lazy to wish.
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    Should I wish for some of those Oliva O Bold? Wink [;)] I might take suggestions this time, I've done that once before when I was too lazy to wish.
    LOL
    Go ahead and wish Joe, I know you're good for it.
    Russ55:
    Go ahead and wish Joe, I know you're good for it.
    yeah do it!
    In that case, I'm going to open up the floor for some suggestions. If one hits me and I like it, I'll go for it, otherwise I'll give this a bit of time and see what comes up and choose whatever interests me the most after a few days.
    j0z3r:
    In that case, I'm going to open up the floor for some suggestions. If one hits me and I like it, I'll go for it, otherwise I'll give this a bit of time and see what comes up and choose whatever interests me the most after a few days.
    . Let me suggest a 2011 black and mild. Smokes very well. I have a 5 pack ready for you too.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    . Let me suggest a 2011 black and mild. Smokes very well. I have a 5 pack ready for you too.
    HA!
    Since nobody seems interested, I'll just do a wish. I wish for some Rodrigo cigars.
    j0z3r:
    Since nobody seems interested, I'll just do a wish. I wish for some Rodrigo cigars.
    Hey Joe, Are you sure you dont want the B&M's? But really If your looking for some Rodrigo's I have a couple on the way to me and I'll be more than happy to send you a couple. But thats the problem... I wont have more than a couple and would be short of the 3 min. sticks to send out. Is there something else that you would be looking for as well?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    Is this one of those that is only available at a B&M 20 miles south of Guam that you can only get to it via a Burro ride? Wink [;)]
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Is this one of those that is only available at a B&M 20 miles south of Guam that you can only get to it via a Burro ride? Wink [;)]
    15 miles north of Guam, talk to a man named Leopold in a red tent, he'll set you on the right path.
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    Hey Joe, Are you sure you dont want the B&M's? But really If your looking for some Rodrigo's I have a couple on the way to me and I'll be more than happy to send you a couple. But thats the problem... I wont have more than a couple and would be short of the 3 min. sticks to send out. Is there something else that you would be looking for as well?
    I don't want to take the only ones you have coming, that doesn't seem quite right to me.
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    I don't want to take the only ones you have coming, that doesn't seem quite right to me.

I am willing if those are the sticks your looking for. What makes botl's happy makes me happy. I have plenty of smokes I havent tried yet in the cooler so I wont die from missing a couple new ones.
    Kinda forgot about this thread, busy weekend. Decided I'm going to go ahead and make another wish. Anyone have some Nica Libre Potencia?
    j0z3r:
    Kinda forgot about this thread, busy weekend. Decided I'm going to go ahead and make another wish. Anyone have some Nica Libre Potencia?
    ha! I just ordered a 10'r of the Double Robusto's if you want to wait my friend? edit: reason for "ha!" was because I had just ordered these before surfing the forums...
    Sounds good Spencer.
    Alrighty I'll let you know when I get them out Sir!
    Got them in today if I can gonna bumrush the PO in a little, if not tomorrow for sure!