Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    it's on it's way pm with CN incoming!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Since the pack is enroute, I'd say it's only fair to make your wish Spencer.
    j0z3r:
    Alrighty I think I'm a little more prepared this time!
    Forum Blend
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Alrighty I think I'm a little more prepared this time!
    Forum Blend
    Damn you!!!! (shakes fist in anger) That was gonna be my wish when I finally had what someone wanted.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Wish landed. Those Potencias look goooood.
    j0z3r:
    Glad they got there safe Joe!
    Let's add something...
    Forum Blend (want so badly)
    A. Turrent(sp?) Triple Play
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...
    Spencer, nice cigar right there. I only got a couple in a trade and almost picked some more at the B&M yesterday; if I had I could grant that wish. Now, if they were the Camacho Triple Maduro's I would be all over that, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...
    Spencer, nice cigar right there. I only got a couple in a trade and almost picked some more at the B&M yesterday; if I had I could grant that wish. Now, if they were the Camacho Triple Maduro's I would be all over that, LOL.
    I had the Camacho Triple Maddy and felt it could have been better, maybe a re-visit is needed since that was a good 6 + months ago... I'm trying to get stuff I can't find/can't afford Wink [;)]
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...
    I had the Camacho Triple Maddy and felt it could have been better, maybe a re-visit is needed since that was a good 6 + months ago... I'm trying to get stuff I can't find/can't afford Wink [;)]
    Spencer, as luck has it, I just checked and I do have 3 of them I can send out to you along with a Camacho Triple to re-visit, let me know.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...
    Spencer, as luck has it, I just checked and I do have 3 of them I can send out to you along with a Camacho Triple to re-visit, let me know.

Todd would have them...
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...

Todd would have them...
    Of course I would, it's not like someone was sitting on my doorstep when the mailman came and stole my boxes of MOW Puro's, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...
    Yeah, I doubt I'll ever get any version of the Forum blend so I'd say thanks for granting my wish Sir, shoot me a PM if you need my info or something, gotta head to work now Sad [:(]
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...
    Yeah, I doubt I'll ever get any version of the Forum blend so I'd say thanks for granting my wish Sir, shoot me a PM if you need my info or something, gotta head to work now Sad [:(]

Spencer, I have your info so I will put the package in the mail tomorrow. I guess I am lucky I was around when the forum blend came out so I don't know what I am missing, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Let's add something...

Spencer, I have your info so I will put the package in the mail tomorrow. I guess I am lucky I was around when the forum blend came out so I don't know what I am missing, LOL.
    Rub it in why doncha Todd Stick out tongue [:P]
    Aight we all know what an awesome BORK BandyT is so go ahead and start wishing mang!
    Spencer, thanks for the kind words.

The package is in the mail with a Wednesday delivery date so I was hoping to at least have until then to come up with something, LOL.

I'll try to get something up by the end of the night.

EDIT: Here are the first 2 on the wish list

Warlock
    JdN Cabinetta

Here's one more to add to the list

Warlock
    JdN Cabinetta
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial

Let's see how these do.

Also am open to suggestions.

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Anything else Todd?!?!?
    bandyt09:

Warlock
    JdN Cabinetta

Let's see how these do.

All right guys, I am opening it up to PM offers, however, no mystery packages. Let me know what you have got to give me, LOL. Looking to make a decision no later than Sunday afternoon so this doesn't drag on any longer.

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    bandyt09:

Warlock
    JdN Cabinetta

Let's see how these do.

All right guys, I am opening it up to PM offers, however, no mystery packages. Let me know what you have got to give me, LOL. Looking to make a decision no later than Sunday afternoon so this doesn't drag on any longer.

I can do cherry Black n Mild, a regular Black n Mild, a White Owl and 2 swishers with the tips. Let me know....lol.

I have the jaime Garcia Reserva, but thats it, and only one of em, but dont mind parting with it. Good luck with the wish
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    You ever tried a Mi Barrio?
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    bandyt09:

Warlock
    JdN Cabinetta

Let's see how these do.

I can do cherry Black n Mild, a regular Black n Mild, a White Owl and 2 swishers with the tips. Let me know....lol.

I have the jaime Garcia Reserva, but thats it, and only one of em, but dont mind parting with it. Good luck with the wish

Shawn, just to let you know the Black & Mild offer is in the lead, especially if you are willing (and generous) to "throw in" the Swishers w/tips. However, I am still going to give it another day to see if any grape B&M's get offered out as I hear they are much better for aging purposes, LOL
    alienmisprint:
    Tony, haven't tried the Mi Barrio yet but I do have a couple of the Mi Barrio El Forro on the way.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    bandyt09:
    alienmisprint:
    Tony, haven't tried the Mi Barrio yet but I do have a couple of the Mi Barrio El Forro on the way.
    They are awesome sticks, my favorite offering from DPG.
  • G-RODG-ROD Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Ask and ye shall receive... You'll have to give me some time though, they've been sold out and my next shipment should be in the US by March 15.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    where is this at????????????????????
    Diamondog:
    Haven't had any offers except one and I'm waiting to hear back on it. If I don't hear anything soon I am going to give the wish away. This is twice that I have done this without really any results.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Haven't had any offers except one and I'm waiting to hear back on it. If I don't hear anything soon I am going to give the wish away. This is twice that I have done this without really any results.
    Hey Bandy, not gonna let you hang! Wish granted! PM to ya!!

Edit:

Just PM me your addy bro! I'll post up DC tomorrow!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Cant let this be #2. Todd You got JDN cab on its way. I just got them in. But i have to pm you for questions.