Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    If he doesn't have it I got you :P.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    firetruckguy:
    Toombes lit my azz up! Sent the ones I want to try plus a few more! Thanks bro, and I seem to remember the coffin that they came in ;) Wish away!

Photobucket

Glad to hear that you approve, Brett! Enoy, brother!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    It should be renamed "Make a Death Wish"! Big Todd decided that I needed more than I wished for. Brother, I'm speechless! Not only did you hit my chosen sticks, but you threw me one I've never had before to add to my slowly growing Viaje collection. I had planned an eventual retaliation, but I don't think I could top this without holding up Casa Fuente. Many, many thanks Todd!!
    Warning: the following photo may not be suitable for those with medical conditions such as: implanted defibrillator, bulging discs, ear infection, sinus drainage, knobby knees and/or weak bladders.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very nice Todd! Beautiful selection.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I guess I'll go ahead and post my wish now...

SCdlH
    Curivari (any... just interested in trying the brand)
    Oval maddy
    AJ fresh rolled maddy

any 1 or 2 of these would make my day!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    BigT06:
    I guess I'll go ahead and post my wish now...

SCdlH
    Curivari (any... just interested in trying the brand)
    Oval maddy
    AJ fresh rolled maddy

any 1 or 2 of these would make my day!
    Wanna get fish slapped???? I got aj's that are ready, and the curivari....
    And it will go out tomorrow beotch....
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn... that was fast! lol
    And the wolverine has come out of his burrow... It's time for bear raping.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    So you are going after Greg??? Huh kinda ballsy! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) LOL
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    So you are going after Greg??? Huh kinda ballsy! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) LOL
    No, not for now....I'm just in the mood for taking on "The Bears" in general...you know, you the Todd's, etc... Those type of playa's! This package will be a work of art....as this Todd ahs hit me more than anyone here. The big bear is definately on the radar though, it takes something special to poke the behike madman....and I am fully aware of that ;)
    With BigT getting his wish, here is mine. I am only at this addy another week, so time is of the essence. If I had some wish list smokes, they would be:
    Davidoff
    Opus belicoso, or any aged Opus really, but I want to try that vitola
    Padron FR in natural, any one really as I love the maddies but did not like the 64 natty
    La Palina
    Ashton cabinet
    Avo 787
    Cabaiguan vitolas
    Avo Classic

Honestly....what my assortment is lacking, is more Avo Classic...as I honestly want to smoke one every morning, so any Avo classic or XO would be awesome. An Avo 787 would be awesome too as that is one of my favorite's of all time. I am really enjoying super complex conny's right now, and have tried everything, not liking most really. I dug the San Cristobal Elegencia recently, and could use more of that line in general as I love the san Cristobal line in general so any SC is awesome. I do want to try the American Label, so a couple of those would be cool too, along with the Cabaiguan as I want to try it in several vitolas. For the most part, I do not like conny's other then the Avo's and SC, and have tried all of them I think. I am very interested in complex medium cigars at the moment. You can always check my list of what I like and am looking to try also. I love Padron anny/FR maddy's, Liga, ISOM, and Avo as of late.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    catfishbluezz:
    With BigT getting his wish, here is mine. I am only at this addy another week, so time is of the essence. If I had some wish list smokes, they would be:
    Davidoff
    Opus belicoso, or any aged Opus really, but I want to try that vitola
    Padron FR in natural, any one really as I love the maddies but did not like the 64 natty
    La Palina
    Ashton cabinet
    Avo 787
    Cabaiguan vitolas
    Avo Classic

Honestly....what my assortment is lacking, is more Avo Classic...as I honestly want to smoke one every morning, so any Avo classic or XO would be awesome. An Avo 787 would be awesome too as that is one of my favorite's of all time. I am really enjoying super complex conny's right now, and have tried everything, not liking most really. I dug the San Cristobal Elegencia recently, and could use more of that line in general as I love the san Cristobal line in general so any SC is awesome. I do want to try the American Label, so a couple of those would be cool too, along with the Cabaiguan as I want to try it in several vitolas. For the most part, I do not like conny's other then the Avo's and SC, and have tried all of them I think. I am very interested in complex medium cigars at the moment. You can always check my list of what I like and am looking to try also. I love Padron anny/FR maddy's, Liga, ISOM, and Avo as of late.
    Catfish I have the super belicoso and the avo signatures but that's as close as I come but let me know if interested
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Catfish I have the super belicoso and the avo signatures but that's as close as I come but let me know if interested
    That will work bro, much appreciated, PM to you
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll send it out ASAP I got a 1926 natty to I'll send
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Thank you sir, check your pm
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Thank you sir, check your pm
    And replied
    Big Lee is UP! Got a little smash wish in the mail today, thanks again bro image
    Glad they got there safe! Enjoy them all and let me know your thoughts on them I haven't yet had the puro vintage so I'm always wondering what it's like
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very impressive selection Lee.
    Ok I'm up..... Hhhhhhmmmmmmm this is tricky but I'm gonna go with a 1926 maduro I've only had the fr's and 64's in maduro but love them all!! Griffins toro they seem pretty good and something med-full with some good earthy tones
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok I'm up..... Hhhhhhmmmmmmm this is tricky but I'm gonna go with a 1926 maduro I've only had the fr's and 64's in maduro but love them all!! Griffins toro they seem pretty good and something med-full with some good earthy tones
    I have one left sir and you are welcome to it if you want it. Not sure what needs to tag along with it though.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    kuzi16:
    Make a wish is the inverse of the Pay it Forward. Here is how this works:
    1) person “A” says “I would like to try these cigars: x,y,z..."
    B) person “B” (who has that cigar in his humi) says I will give you that cigar.
    III) person “B” sends person “A” three of those cigars to try.
    4) person “B” now gets to wish for a cigar to try.

That’s the cool part. Unfortunately this will have to have many more regulations than the PIF thread.

First: don’t wish for OpusX, La Aurora Preferidos, or other very high end cigars. We aren’t trying to break the other guy’s bank. We are just trying to try some new cigars here. Use some judgment, and if there is a question on if the cigar is too “high end” the forum at large will decide.

Just sayin, some of the wishes lately have violated first rule..
    James40 pm sent
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lee.mcglynn:
    James40 pm sent
    Lobbed back in your court.
    SleevePlz:
    Very impressive selection Lee.
    I'm trying to get to your level lol
    Hayblet:
    kuzi16:
    Make a wish is the inverse of the Pay it Forward. Here is how this works:
    1) person “A” says “I would like to try these cigars: x,y,z..."
    B) person “B” (who has that cigar in his humi) says I will give you that cigar.
    III) person “B” sends person “A” three of those cigars to try.
    4) person “B” now gets to wish for a cigar to try.

That’s the cool part. Unfortunately this will have to have many more regulations than the PIF thread.

First: don’t wish for OpusX, La Aurora Preferidos, or other very high end cigars. We aren’t trying to break the other guy’s bank. We are just trying to try some new cigars here. Use some judgment, and if there is a question on if the cigar is too “high end” the forum at large will decide.

Just sayin, some of the wishes lately have violated first rule..
    IMO make a wish is make a wish I have a a$$ load of both opus x and preferidos and don't mind giving them to someone who would like to try one. This is why it's make a wish if someone is willing to part with one or a few that is up to them. Not trying to rewrite things but I feel if someone really wants to try it and another is willing to give then there is no problem. But if you are made to give then it is a different story
    And I thank you for that Lee ;) Personally, I tried to make a list of high end and med i wished for. IMO, PIF is jsut that...send somebody wahtever you want. MAW, is...hey I helped Todd get 3-4 hi end smokes he wanted to try, Lee did so for me. If Lee only wishes for 1-2 things...so be it.