Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    It's all about spreading the joy I know crazy bombers who throw ultra high end stuff around just for the.... Of it
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    It is important to remember the intent of the game. While many are willing to part with high-end cigars, it is not a reason to wish for them. Keeping this game accessible to the majority of the forum is necessary. This thread has died a couple of times already. It always comes back to this issue.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    So who is up for their wish to be filled?
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lee, incoming....DC 0312 0860 0002 0192 1995.
    Mr James40 I'm very grateful for the awesome selection you sent me!!! I'm blown away with your generosity and have no words to truly express myself besides thank you so much!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    James is the man who is up!!!!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    SleevePlz:
    It is important to remember the intent of the game. While many are willing to part with high-end cigars, it is not a reason to wish for them. Keeping this game accessible to the majority of the forum is necessary. This thread has died a couple of times already. It always comes back to this issue.
    How about you get the game settled back down? I give my wish to you. Wish away!!
    James you have a pm
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    How about you get the game settled back down? I give my wish to you. Wish away!!
    Dude, really? I'm aware of your generosity, but I'm not sure you really want to do this. Have you heard of the MI Militia? Probably not. It's a group of guys from this forum that reside in the great state of Michigan. They are getting together this week and creating some very large bombs to hit some unsuspecting brothers. You don't want to be on this list. Your actions here today, however, will put you right on top of that list. So, yeah, I'll take your wish, but you're going to wish you never did this!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Dude, really? I'm aware of your generosity, but I'm not sure you really want to do this. Have you heard of the MI Militia? Probably not. It's a group of guys from this forum that reside in the great state of Michigan. They are getting together this week and creating some very large bombs to hit some unsuspecting brothers. You don't want to be on this list. Your actions here today, however, will put you right on top of that list. So, yeah, I'll take your wish, but you're going to wish you never did this!
    Sorry getting off topic for one min. Tony alone is scary but a group of people like tony. I'm glad I'm not you. Lol. Ok back on topic. Put up list tony (steve)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Dude, really? I'm aware of your generosity, but I'm not sure you really want to do this. Have you heard of the MI Militia? Probably not. It's a group of guys from this forum that reside in THAT STATE UP NORTH. They are getting together this week and creating some very large bombs to hit some unsuspecting brothers. You don't want to be on this list. Your actions here today, however, will put you right on top of that list. So, yeah, I'll take your wish, but you're going to wish you never did this!
    Fixed it for you Tony
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    That state up north! Sounds like a buckeye.....but honestly James is a true gentleman and an awesome botl
    Okay, what to wish for? I really like saying the word criollo, so how about the CAO Criollo or the Kristoff Criollo. I have no idea how popular those two are since I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that they are smoking them, but I'll throw them out there. I also have very little experience with the following brands, so if there are particular sticks from them that you think are really good, I would love to try them. They are Perdomo, Joya de Nicaragua, and Alec Bradley. Again, I would like to thank James40 for passing this wish onto me. Apparently your Make a Wish was a death wish!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, what to wish for? I really like saying the word criollo, so how about the CAO Criollo or the Kristoff Criollo. I have no idea how popular those two are since I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that they are smoking them, but I'll throw them out there. I also have very little experience with the following brands, so if there are particular sticks from them that you think are really good, I would love to try them. They are Perdomo, Joya de Nicaragua, and Alec Bradley. Again, I would like to thank James40 for passing this wish onto me. Apparently your Make a Wish was a death wish!
    Tony, I got you on your wish if you care to accept.
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Promise to go easy on me this time?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    LOL....yeah right....
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Sure, I'll throw in some E-Z lube for you on this one. Will go out tomorrow.
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Sure, I'll throw in some E-Z lube for you on this one. Will go out tomorrow.
    Well thank you very much Todd. Sometimes I get the idea you are just looking for an excuse to bomb me.
    SleevePlz:
    Well thank you very much Todd. Sometimes I get the idea you are just looking for an excuse to bomb me.
    Tony, really I am very sorry you feel this way. I already have your address, I don't need an excuse, lol.
    This on the way to Tony, should be there on Thursday.
    bandyt09:
    Tony something tells me your gonna need a couple new mail boxs lol
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    bandyt09:
    Now wish! (I always get lost in this thread with all the side talk)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    scarlin:
    bandyt09:
    Now wish! (I always get lost in this thread with all the side talk)
    yea wish. go ahead. tick tock tick tock HURRY UP
    Well my wish has partially already been granted. As you know James (marineatbn03) has touched down on US soil so to completely fill my wish he needs to post on here what he wants.

James, welcome home and thanks for your service. Now be prepared to be blown the F up!
    bandyt09:
    Well my wish has partially already been granted. As you know James (marineatbn03) has touched down on US soil so to completely fill my wish he needs to post on here what he wants.

James, welcome home and thanks for your service. Now be prepared to be blown the F up!
    Well done Todd! Once again showing your true colors. Makes me really happy to know I have your address :)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:

HA, HA, HA!!!

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

Well done Todd! Once again showing your true colors. Makes me really happy to know I have your address :)
    +1
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

+1
    +ICBOMB
    With all of the bombs being sent to and from my house lately, the bomb squad/mail carriers have become rather proficient in delivering packages to my doorstep lately. By proficient, I mean they have installed a catapult at the end of my driveway and just launch all packages at my house. It works, despite my wife's objections. The latest launching was courtesy of bandyt09. When I listed my MAW, I hoped to receive one of the cigars I listed. Not everything! Todd came through big time. I would have been thrilled to death just with the CAO Criollos, but instead he sends a whole list of cigars that I have never tried. Totally awesome man. Thank you very much! MAW from bandyt09
    Nice bandy!! Tony has been getting smacked around recently!!!!!