Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A contest of sorts...WINNER!!!

HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
I'm around 1600 posts, didn't do a 1k post due to fiscal responsibility so with Cfest less than 2 weeks away I thought I would throw a somewhat easy contest together... prizes? well I have a Sh!tton of cigars with even more that I'll be bringing back from said event...

So contest right? Pretty simple imo (doesn't matter who enters just be on the Good Trader's List) Try to guess how many Cigars I will smoke from Friday till I get home late Sunday. before this contest would have been a lot harder since I was going to hitch a ride with Evan and could smoke on the way up and back, but since a wrench got thrown into that gear I now have a new ride up just can't smoke.

So from now to next Thursday post your numbers, I will check Thursday night before I go to bed and write down everyone's choices,so do your best to get your picks in before then since I have no clue when I will be going to bed that night can't say how many cigars will be included, but they're free to you right? So begin! Also you can edit how ever many times you want, but since I can't see edit's I guess I will go with first number in the thread order will get top priority, though I may send to both you never know... Smile [:)]

Comments