Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A contest of sorts...WINNER!!!

2»

Comments

• bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Hmmm 30 or 8....since I am also going, hoping for no rain, 8 is out....so 30 it is and perhaps a visit to the hospital for Nicotine overdose....perhaps you won't need to nub all 30!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    bearb:
    Hmmm 30 or 8....since I am also going, hoping for no rain, 8 is out....so 30 it is and perhaps a visit to the hospital for Nicotine overdose....perhaps you won't need to nub all 30!
    lol sheesh if I can smoke 30 in 2 days I think I would need to go to the hospital for a new palate, gonna bring along the highest number along and keep bands or something so I can count how many I smoke, or bring a close number since I know about a few freebies getting handed out that I will pretty much smoke right away... gonna pack small cigars with Toro's probably being the biggest so I don't get stuck with 2 hours or more on a single smoke. anywho got everyone's number so far and will check for edits by the final day so lets call the cut off time of Wed night. That way when I'm doing my final packs last thing I need is to remember to check this thread. Smile [:)]
    To be destroyed shortly... will post a DC # shortly.. better batten down the hatches... um crap someone used that.. better dig a deep trench and grab some flak jackets... someone used that too? Wait!! I've got it!

PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!

Photobucket
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Oh snap, someone is about to get it. I don't know if the winner is really a winner in this, lol.......
    Update: had some odd news when I went to the doc yesterday, so it may be delayed till monday, though there will be 3 attacks here... 2 contest related, one just because I really like the guy...
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Hope all is alright with the news you got Spence. Actually I'm hoping by "odd news" you mean he found out you have super powers.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    doromath:
    Hope all is alright with the news you got Spence. Actually I'm hoping by "odd news" you mean he found out you have super powers.

+1 Spencer.

Super powers, yeah that could be it. I was thinking that the doctor may have told him the he was pregnant......Now, that would be odd
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I hope its better than the odd news I got. Last time I went to the doctor he told me why I kept having kids! You wouldn't believe what he wanted me to give up!!!

Seriously, I hope all is well!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Hope everything is ok brother!
    Somehow I missed this, all is well I was just told I have Shingles which is a variation of the Chickenpox 95% of us had as kids, it affects mostly the elderly or people with AIDS as it mainly comes around when people have weak or no immune system, and as some of you know I ruptured my spleen 7 or so months ago so I lost the General of my immune army. back to the subject at hand though....

PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!

Photobucket
    Winning DC: 0310 2010 0001 4992 9557 (someone sold you out btw as I didn't have your addy)
    And to not make a seperate thread.... a very deserving BORK is getting a burst shot from mah Uzi: 0310 2010 0001 4992 9540 (someone also threw you under the bus)
    Word to the wise... I'm not done yet.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    So Spencer smoked 25 cigars in one weekend, that is hardcore. Hayblet sent me 14 cigars as part of his contest. Thank you very much, you are very generous.