Home Non Cigar Related

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO SERVE!!

Sources coming into FOX, CNN, NBC from the White House are saying that bid laden's DEAD. The White House is currently preparing a speech

EDIT - News are saying that he was killed a week ago by a US bomb; the news was delayed because they wanted to test the DNA to be sure.

EDIT - News saying he was killed in a mansion living outside Islamabad in Pakistan. Considering Islambad is in the center of Pakistan, it looks like the Pakistani's have a few things to answer for; but since we were able to recover the body from inside Pakistan suggests some cooperation

EDIT - reports are trickling in that it wasn't a bomb that killed Osama, but a gunshot. Seems that it may have been a US covert ops team that did the deed :D

EDIT - Obama confirms that it was US covert ops in Abatabad that killed him. Three cheers for our men and women in uniform!! HELL YEAH!! USA! USA! USA!!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Burn in HELL M****R F****R
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    jsnake:
    +1. I say pack him up with a few pigs and bury him
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    fla-gypsy:
    jsnake:
    +1. I say pack him up with a few pigs and bury him
    AMERICA F**K YEAH!!!!

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    A big salute goes out to the men and women of our armed forces. Many politicians from both parties will take credit, but in the end it is the men and women who serve that are to be thanked today!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    News reports are saying that they used familial DNA to confirm it's his body; some reports say it was a bomb, others say it was a gunshot. Considering that he was living in a mansion in the middle of Pakistan, it seems like the Pakistani's have a lot to answer for
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    It's always nice to give the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Hotty toddy. I hope Satan shoves a pineapple up his ass
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Great news to be sure. However, I have a couple of fears... 1) that we just made a martyr that will be the rallying cry for Islamic terrorist groups for the next 50 years, and 2) that Obama will be jumping up and down going "I did it! I did it" - declare the mission complete and stand down our military units who are still out there hunting bad guys... giving said bad guys exactly the opportunity they will need to regroup.

Hopefully Im wrong, and this will be exactly the decapitation strike we have wanted for so long.

Regardless of what happens next, a HUUUUUUGE WAY TO GO to our men and women in uniform, and to all the vets over the years who sacrificed so much to bring this murderer to justice. Wish I could buy every single damned one of you an Opus X!

xmacro:
    News reports are saying that they used familial DNA to confirm it's his body; some reports say it was a bomb, others say it was a gunshot. Considering that he was living in a mansion in the middle of Pakistan, it seems like the Pakistani's have a lot to answer for
    Pakistan has been a two-faced pain in the @$$ shithole for decades. I hope we friggin make an example out of them and blow them off the map and out of the history books.

Instead, Obama will probably bow before their king (or whatever they have) just like he did the Saudi ruler...

Hey Sniper, sadly I think the terrorists groups are psychotic enough to where they won't need another rallying cry, and I think even Obama knows that. In any case, if they charge up and come out of their holes with a new rally-cry, hopefully it will be into the welcoming arms of a few Howitzers and/or strategically placed bombs.
    Alex Williams:
    Hotty toddy. I hope Satan shoves a pineapple up his ass
    Satan needs to construct an 8th ring of he11 for this sumbitch.

Reports are trickling in that it wasn't a US bomb that killed Osama, but a gunshot. It's being said that it was US covert ops that did it :D
    JCizzle:
    In any case, if they charge up and come out of their holes with a new rally-cry, hopefully it will be into the welcoming arms of a few Howitzers and/or strategically placed bombs.
    +1 brother, +1...

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    YES!!! Burn in Hell, muthafuka! And now...cue in Obama jumping up and down yelling "I did it! I'm finally a good president!".

So proud to be an ex-soldier. And even more proud for my brothers and sisters in uniform.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Imagine howit must have felt to be the dude who pulled the trigger...holy balls talk about adrenaline.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Yes sir Obama did it. I'm sure he pulled the trigger himself.... :/ Thanks to men and women who serve and did make this possible.
    I dunno what order Obama gave when those guys went in to get Osama, but I'd have loved to be a fly on that wall when they went were going in. "F.uck orders, that SOB isn't leaving that mansion alive"
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Now we need to get all us personnel out of pakistan and let India nuke the *** out of them
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Donald Trumo is taking all the Credit.... He said He is glad he finaly got the Son of a ***!
    Luko:
    Now we need to get all us personnel out of pakistan and let India nuke the *** out of them
    +1 to that.

The more I listen, the more it seems the Pakistani's were screwing us on this. Abatabad is halfway between Islamabad and Pashawar, and seems to be a MAJOR military HQ town for the Pakistani's - it's unthinkable they didn't know he was there.

The Pakistani's are paranoid of the Indians - maybe it's time to just let India have a free reign in that region; let 'em clean things up as they see fit

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    xmacro:
    Luko:
    +1 to that.

The more I listen, the more it seems the Pakistani's were screwing us on this. Abatabad is halfway between Islamabad and Pashawar, and seems to be a MAJOR military HQ town for the Pakistani's - it's unthinkable they didn't know he was there.

The Pakistani's are paranoid of the Indians - maybe it's time to just let India have a free reign in that region; let 'em clean things up as they see fit

I think if someone does not want to be found, they can make it hard to be found, regardless of what country you are in. I don't blame pakistan for having bin laden anymore than I blame montana for having the unabomber. As long as pakistan was helping when needed I have no problem with them. If they knew about him being there......then yeah wax the ones that knew. I'm just glad the S.O.B. is dead, and I hope they burn his body at ground zero, and flush his ashes down the oval office toilet on live tv.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    ding dong the witch is dead. Enjoy Hell, douche bag!
  • sdloco30sdloco30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    I say we freeze dry him like Lennon, so all Americans can spit on him. Or just let me eat him...

Luko:
    Imagine howit must have felt to be the dude who pulled the trigger...holy balls talk about adrenaline.

No Sh!t, lucky ba$tard...
    sdloco30:
    I say we freeze dry him like Lennon, so all Americans can spit on him. Or just let me eat him...

Luko:

Career moment, no doubt.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Donald Trumo is taking all the Credit.... He said He is glad he finaly got the Son of a ***!
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    JCizzle:
    sdloco30:

Luko:

Career moment, no doubt.
    Can I get a HELL YEAH on setting up the entire strike team up for the Congressional Medal of Honor my brothers (and sisters)?

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Just heard the USA dispatched the Ghostbusters to get Osama Again.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just heard the USA dispatched the Ghostbusters to get Osama Again.

We aint 'fraid a no ghosts!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Well, as we used to say during the 'Big One' (WWII), "Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition".

Marty

Turns out it was a team of Navy Seals that killed him, Team 6. Found a few posters I wanted to share