Home Non Cigar Related

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    letsgowithbob:
    xmacro:
    Luko:
    Now we need to get all us personnel out of pakistan and let India nuke the *** out of them
    +1 to that.

The more I listen, the more it seems the Pakistani's were screwing us on this. Abatabad is halfway between Islamabad and Pashawar, and seems to be a MAJOR military HQ town for the Pakistani's - it's unthinkable they didn't know he was there.

The Pakistani's are paranoid of the Indians - maybe it's time to just let India have a free reign in that region; let 'em clean things up as they see fit

I think if someone does not want to be found, they can make it hard to be found, regardless of what country you are in. I don't blame pakistan for having bin laden anymore than I blame montana for having the unabomber. As long as pakistan was helping when needed I have no problem with them. If they knew about him being there......then yeah wax the ones that knew. I'm just glad the S.O.B. is dead, and I hope they burn his body at ground zero, and flush his ashes down the oval office toilet on live tv.
    There's no way the Pakistani's didn't know where he was.

He lived in a million-dollar mansion that was 8x the size of any other building in the area - this mansion was built by two brothers who didn't have jobs, meaning they were bankrolled. The mansion he lived in was larger than any other building in the area by 8x, it had 15 ft. high walls, high enough to obscure the 3rd floor balcony. And this was all in a Pakistani town that's has major military connections, almost an HQ for the Pakistani military. And he's been living there for the past 5 or 6 years.

There's no way they didn't know he was in there

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    BREAKING NEWS: Chuck Norris just seen boarding a plane in Pakistan....

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thanks to all of our survicemen and women, (and chuck)
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    News is saying that we gave Bin Laden a chance to surrender but he resisted. I wonder how the conversation went? Seals: SNIPE! Edit: I wanted to thank our Soldiers for everything they do.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    We will not waiver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and WE WILL NOT FAIL!! -- George W. Bush
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    JCizzle:
    It's always nice to give the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    +1
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    xmacro:
    letsgowithbob:
    xmacro:
    Luko:
    Now we need to get all us personnel out of pakistan and let India nuke the *** out of them
    +1 to that.

The more I listen, the more it seems the Pakistani's were screwing us on this. Abatabad is halfway between Islamabad and Pashawar, and seems to be a MAJOR military HQ town for the Pakistani's - it's unthinkable they didn't know he was there.

The Pakistani's are paranoid of the Indians - maybe it's time to just let India have a free reign in that region; let 'em clean things up as they see fit

I think if someone does not want to be found, they can make it hard to be found, regardless of what country you are in. I don't blame pakistan for having bin laden anymore than I blame montana for having the unabomber. As long as pakistan was helping when needed I have no problem with them. If they knew about him being there......then yeah wax the ones that knew. I'm just glad the S.O.B. is dead, and I hope they burn his body at ground zero, and flush his ashes down the oval office toilet on live tv.

He lived in a million-dollar mansion that was 8x the size of any other building in the area - this mansion was built by two brothers who didn't have jobs, meaning they were bankrolled. The mansion he lived in was larger than any other building in the area by 8x, it had 15 ft. high walls, high enough to obscure the 3rd floor balcony. And this was all in a Pakistani town that's has major military connections, almost an HQ for the Pakistani military. And he's been living there for the past 5 or 6 years.

I believe they said there was a Paki military base about a hundred yards from the compound that plugged his ass in.
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    xmacro:
    Turns out it was a team of Navy Seals that killed him, Team 6. Found a few posters I wanted to share

Devgru st-6 unit!!! What a fucking operation!!! I would have like to have been the guy that kicked Osama on his ass and put a bullet in his forehead followed by an "oorah!" I would recommend a Man0war Ruination Robusto No.1 with a pitcher of Marzen for each of the team when they lounge around after the debriefing. Good work, gentlemen!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    God bless all of our soldiers and their familes and the victims of 9/11; may Osama Bin Laden burn in hell for eternity. I am proud of our military, good job, and thank you.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Look at that! Navy Seals acting as doctors... You all didn't know? Usama had a lead deficiency! Disease cured, the world is a little safer, and a lot of people have a small amount of closure.
    Seems he went down like a coward, hiding behind his wife. Not sure what to make of the fact that they gave him a full islamic burial; was kinda hoping they'd tie his body to a jeep and drag him around the streets of NYC

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    stephen_hannibal:
    BREAKING NEWS: Chuck Norris just seen boarding a plane in Pakistan....

Freaking hilarious!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Reports saying Obama and his security team watched/listened to the whole thing go down in real time...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I was in the air when this happened, in my hungover stupor the captain came in saying
    "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    This is your captain we are beginning our descent into Milwaukee
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    We are about 20 minutes ahead of schedule
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    And some news coming in from the ground, President Obama was on TV and saying that we have found and killed Osama Bin Laden"

The whole plane clapped!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    xmacro:
    letsgowithbob:
    xmacro:
    Luko:
    +1 to that.

I am in no way shape or form saying you are not correct, and I think it is awfully odd that he was where he was. But I just wonder if someone actually did put two and two together and say...that mansion must be where osama is. It took us until August of last year to locate the courier, and we have a lot more intel resources than pak. There were a lot of red flags in the existence of the compound, I agree, but I just wonder if anyone in the pak gov truly knew that he was there. Think about our cities, how many wanted people are living right under our noses without our knowledge. It takes a huge amount of intel to find someone protected by such devout followers.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    JZ:
    We will not waiver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and WE WILL NOT FAIL!! -- George W. Bush

+1
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sorry for the delay it's a long plane ride back from Pakistan, uhh I mean I was busy with work, so anyways this is a huge victory for us but we created a martyr and essentially shook a hornets nest. Love the fact that boots on ground got him and not by accident in a missle strike. He died by the hand of Americans it makes me :)
    Yeah, something of a trade-off. On the one hand, he's a martyr - on the other, the mystique of the "guy America can't catch" is gone, and while some retards might start praying to him, at least the idea that "you can run forever from the Americans" is gone and it's clear we bag the ones we want. Not gonna deter the suicide bombers, but it may make a few of the ones who value their lives think twice about their chances of staying able to stay alive once they're on the hit list
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    JZ:

...just we'll divert our intel and our experts from catching him and invade another country. too laughable.

I'm glad bin laden is out of the picture however too many people have died, too many of our laws have been broken, and too many of our freedoms have been taken away from this so-called bin laden 9-11 attack. Even if and "IF" bin laden planned 9-11, from the death of our soldiers, our newly passed "terror" laws, and everything in-between; the deaths from 9-11 are no where nearly warranted for the death that has transpired since that horrible tragedy. Other options should have taken place, and in doing what Bush pushed through put millions of lives in the ground....

Mission Accomplished, good job Obama!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    xmacro:
    Turns out it was a team of Navy Seals that killed him, Team 6. Found a few posters I wanted to share

Lol, gotta love it!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I'm sure I speak for many Canadians, Kudos to US forces riding the world of one more whacko!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Dont want to turn it political-----but +1 Squirrel.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Vulchor:
    Dont want to turn it political
    ... too late
    ha!

Amos Umwhat:
    xmacro:

Lol, gotta love it!
    lol I like the last one!
    video of bush saying he doesn't really think about bin laden, about 6 months after 9-11.. and he looks like he "really" wants to be there, very presidential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o
    phobicsquirrel:
    video of bush saying he doesn't really think about bin laden, about 6 months after 9-11.. and he looks like he "really" wants to be there, very presidential.

Just no pleasing some people. 10 years from now, you'll still be using old video's of Bush and blaming him.
    Great thing is, I don't have too. I mean not only did he not act on intel about this whole mess, he didn't even try to get bin laden. Some how Iraq was more important than going after BL... go figure. Let us not forget about how the bush admin let BL escape in 01. I know your side hates the facts... I'll try not to remind you.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    xmacro:
    phobicsquirrel:

Just no pleasing some people. 10 years from now, you'll still be using old video's of Bush and blaming him.
    I say, Kudo's to everyone, first to last, top to bottom and side to side that had anything to do with helping Osama find his eternal reward! Related topic: Lot's of flack about the burial at sea, but no matter, I'm sure Mr. Bin Laden is surprised at his new quarters, should be plenty warm!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    phobicsquirrel:
    JZ:

...just we'll divert our intel and our experts from catching him and invade another country. too laughable.

I'm glad bin laden is out of the picture however too many people have died, too many of our laws have been broken, and too many of our freedoms have been taken away from this so-called bin laden 9-11 attack. Even if and "IF" bin laden planned 9-11, from the death of our soldiers, our newly passed "terror" laws, and everything in-between; the deaths from 9-11 are no where nearly warranted for the death that has transpired since that horrible tragedy. Other options should have taken place, and in doing what Bush pushed through put millions of lives in the ground....

Mission Accomplished, good job Obama!

AMERICAN SERVICE MEMBERS

Tell me exactly what you think Obama did? Take soldiers away from the fight? Try to keep us from getting our 3% a year, twice? What exactly did he do that was so great, cause not once did I see him in the trenches so to speak!