Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MISUNDERSTOOD????

ASHTRAYASHTRAY Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
I'M VERY SORRY TO WHOMEVER I MAY HAVE OFFENDED BY MY POSTS. YES, I AM NEW TO THE SITE AND THATS A BIT OF IT. THE OTHER 2 PARTS ARE THAT I LOVE TO TRY NEW GOOD CIGARS, HOWEVER THEY ARE VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. I AM A FATHER OF 4 AND WE ARE A SINGLE INCOME FAMILY SO THE RARE HIGH PRICED SMOKES ARE A BIT OUT OF REACH, MY AVERAGE SMOKE IS NO MORE THAN ABOUT 5 BUCKS A STICK. I AM SORRY TO THINK MAYBE SOMEONE OUT THERE MAY WANT TO TRADE ME FOR A GOD OF FIRE, I JUST AM NEW AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. 3RD : I HELP RUN A LOW BUDGET CIGAR WEBSITE CALLED CRAPCIGAR .COM (WE SMOKE THE *** SO YOU DONT HAVE TO) WE LOOK FOR CHEAP EVERYDAY SMOKES THAT PEOPLE IN OUR SITUATIONS CAN AFFORD. I GO BY THE ASHTRAY ON THE SITE....CHECK IT OUT. AGAIN SORRY TO UPSET ANYONE.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I dont think you ever "upset" anyone bro. But look at it from our point of view, you begged to get bombed numerous times over.....but now ur getting on the right track....you introduced yourself...in all caps lol, but hey, your on the good traders list which is good.

advice: try and get some cigars together, and offer up those for trade. Do a few more trades with the guys here. Maybe bomb someone.....its kinda like karma here, do good things and it comes back bro. make sense?

another thing, no one was offended you trying to get more expensive smokes, like i did actually 2 weeks ago....want to know what I forked out for two tat dracs...15 cigars....thats what ur going to have to do to get more high end smokes, fork out way more.

stick around and chat it up bro...play the fun and games, movie trivia, get in on the lotto here, participate in convos.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    No reason to shout...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JCizzle:
    No reason to shout...

One of the biggest dudes in the forum and he's talking about someone shouting, lol. Priceless....
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I dont think you ever "upset" anyone bro. But look at it from our point of view, you begged to get bombed numerous times over.....but now ur getting on the right track....you introduced yourself...in all caps lol, but hey, your on the good traders list which is good.

advice: try and get some cigars together, and offer up those for trade. Do a few more trades with the guys here. Maybe bomb someone.....its kinda like karma here, do good things and it comes back bro. make sense?

another thing, no one was offended you trying to get more expensive smokes, like i did actually 2 weeks ago....want to know what I forked out for two tat dracs...15 cigars....thats what ur going to have to do to get more high end smokes, fork out way more.

stick around and chat it up bro...play the fun and games, movie trivia, get in on the lotto here, participate in convos.
    +1 just stick around and enjoy the site. let people get to know you and work out trades. Most guys here are in the same boat as you mate. (a few have the high end, most in the $3-8 range)
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    rossdavey2:
    +1 just stick around and enjoy the site. let people get to know you and work out trades. Most guys here are in the same boat as you mate. (a few have the high end, most in the $3-8 range)
    +2 exactly ashtray like when we traded you slipped in an extra stick i would of never thought of smoking. Matter of fact after smoking what you sent I went out and ordered some more of them. I think before you start wanting to get into the higher end/priced cigars make some more trades like you did with me
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Ashtray? From Crapcigar.com? Why didn't you say so in the first place? Now that's a horse of a different color! C'mon in!!!

Sorry...... went off on a little Wizard of Oz thing there...... my bad......

But seriously, I love that site. See. If you woulda just said that in the first place you woulda had some cred right off the bat. Your buddy, Long Ashes has been around for a while.

Y'all can meet Ashtray here
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    You guys didn't make that connection right away? Hm. Anyways, Ashtray, PM sent.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Hey Ashtray, this is a much better start. Father of four? That's great! I have a two year old daughter who constantly amazes me everyday. We are also a single income family (that way we can keep her out of daycare) and high end smokes are few and far between for me too. I mostly smoke what comes up on daily deals. You aren't alone brother, most of us are on tight budgets. Good thing Ccom has great deals!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    No reason to shout...

One of the biggest dudes in the forum and he's talking about someone shouting, lol. Priceless....
    The Cizzler....
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Welcome to the forum brother. Hope you stick around and enjoy everything this community has to offer. We can be a little sick and twisted at times as well as some of the best people you will ever meet. How did you get started smoking cigars and what are some of your fav. sticks? Oh and with 4 kids where do you find the time to smoke or do anything else?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    He Actually did say he's from the website in one of the other posts.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome to the group and I have smoked half of the stuff you guys review. I am a budget cigar guy. I do occassionally get a few higher priced sticks through the generosity of others or savvy trading
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    JCizzle:
    No reason to shout...
    +1
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    No reason to shout...
    +1

+ 2
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Welcome man. Though I haven't been here all that long either. Send me your address and I'll shoot you a couple of decent sticks. I don't have any Opus X or God of Fire or such but I do have a decent selection of some higher end stuff.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    bip:
    Welcome man. Though I haven't been here all that long either. Send me your address and I'll shoot you a couple of decent sticks. I don't have any Opus X or God of Fire or such but I do have a decent selection of some higher end stuff.
    See... This is how we play. Return the favor some time and see what can happen.
  • ASHTRAYASHTRAY Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    wow! sounds great!!
    my address is:+6
    Brian Sparlin
    505 country Lake Circle
    Goshen, OH 45122
    wow! sounds great!!
    my address is:+6
    Brian Sparlin
    505 country Lake Circle
    Goshen, OH 45122
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    your in Goshen Ohio!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Im from Zanesville Originally ! I know that Place! LOL
    where do live now???
    i don't know why it says +6????
    my address is
    Brian SPARLIN
    505 COUNTRYLAKE CIRCLE
    GOSHEN, OH 45122
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Welcome to the forums buddy....(might wanna lose all the caps though..it's considered shouting)
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    ASHTRAY:
    my address is
    Brian SPARLIN
    505 COUNTRYLAKE CIRCLE
    GOSHEN, OH 45122
    Brian,
    Maybe you're not aware, but there is a private message (PM for short) function here. It is best to send your address out via PM. Also, I sent you a PM a couple days ago, it would be proper etiquette to reply. If you don't know where to find them, look to the upper right corner of the screen right now and click the word "Inbox." It should be fairly simple from there.
    I didnt get your pm please try again thanks, brian
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    I do not condone to knowing this all caps shouting fool from Goshen Ohio.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    ASHTRAY:
    my address is
    Brian SPARLIN
    505 COUNTRYLAKE CIRCLE
    GOSHEN, OH 45122
    Thats probably your timezone
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I have thought about this...and I think I'm gonna shenanigans on Ashtray. Anyone who is competent enough to run a website should be familiar enough w/ the internet not to do some of the things that has been done...ie, posting addresses publicly, shouting (granted, not a big deal..but still common knowledge), and begging in every post to be bombed. IMO, I think this is just someone coming in and wanting to be bombed. But again...this just one guy's opinion.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    long_ashes:
    I do not condone to knowing this all caps shouting fool from Goshen Ohio.
    If that's true then I second what Krieg said.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Krieg:
    I have thought about this...and I think I'm gonna shenanigans on Ashtray. Anyone who is competent enough to run a website should be familiar enough w/ the internet not to do some of the things that has been done...ie, posting addresses publicly, shouting (granted, not a big deal..but still common knowledge), and begging in every post to be bombed. IMO, I think this is just someone coming in and wanting to be bombed. But again...this just one guy's opinion.
    +1, I deal with scams all day long and this looks like a scam.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    djbeenie:
    Krieg:
    +1, I deal with scams all day long and this looks like a scam.

What's ironic is if you read his profile on crapcigar.com, it all makes sense. He is a self-described shyster.