Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MISUNDERSTOOD????

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    user="ASHTRAY" hey, i'm new to cigars and the forum I need to build up my supply and fill my humidor will you please bomb the hell out of me ????Brian Sparlin505 Country Lake CircleGoshen, OH 45122
    I don't understand this post? Ashtray is not NEW to cigars. I have been following crapcigars for sometime and ASHTRAY is one of the regular reviewers on CrapCigar.
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    While I kinda fell the same way as many of you I don't think its cool for all of us to gang up on the guy. Just give him some time we will see if he is for real or not. If we notice he is all take and no give then of course it's fair game. He has completed a trade with a member on here and all seemed to go well with that. Don't get me wrong all this asking to get bombed and asking to try premium sticks for free is not cool. But just treat it as anyone else asking to get bombed ignore and don't bomb. Ashtray just chill man you are starting to be labled as a phony and super mooch. Set up some fair trades hit a couple members off with a few sticks via bomb or contest and you'll be good. According to you, you review a lot of cigars so post some of your reviews on here. Let us know you are for real prove us all wrong.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    y2pascoe:
    djbeenie:
    Krieg:
    I have thought about this...and I think I'm gonna shenanigans on Ashtray. Anyone who is competent enough to run a website should be familiar enough w/ the internet not to do some of the things that has been done...ie, posting addresses publicly, shouting (granted, not a big deal..but still common knowledge), and begging in every post to be bombed. IMO, I think this is just someone coming in and wanting to be bombed. But again...this just one guy's opinion.
    +1, I deal with scams all day long and this looks like a scam.

What's ironic is if you read his profile on crapcigar.com, it all makes sense. He is a self-described shyster.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, +1 to each of you I quoted here. I thought this FROM THE FIRST DAY he introduced here.....didnt want to say anything for fear of hatin on the man.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Vulchor:
    y2pascoe:
    djbeenie:
    Krieg:
    I have thought about this...and I think I'm gonna shenanigans on Ashtray. Anyone who is competent enough to run a website should be familiar enough w/ the internet not to do some of the things that has been done...ie, posting addresses publicly, shouting (granted, not a big deal..but still common knowledge), and begging in every post to be bombed. IMO, I think this is just someone coming in and wanting to be bombed. But again...this just one guy's opinion.

What's ironic is if you read his profile on crapcigar.com, it all makes sense. He is a self-described shyster.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, +1 to each of you I quoted here. I thought this FROM THE FIRST DAY he introduced here.....didnt want to say anything for fear of hatin on the man.
    + if he gets some of those great cigars he is asking for he is going to run his profile for reviewing crappy cigars and if they spent a little more money on better cigars they could review better cigars, i learned that lesson real quick when i first started,lol , although there are some great cheaper cigars so maybe they are doing a good deed reviewing those but why asking to be bomed with great smokes
    Vulchor:
    y2pascoe:
    djbeenie:
    Krieg:

Don't get me wrong, I am not hating, that's not my style. If he is legit I apologize completely BUT I don't want any one getting ripped off.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Nah. Ashtray isn't a scammer, djbeenie. Like Long_Ashes (Ashtray's brother in law) says, he gets a thrill run up his leg at the thought of anything for free.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    wwhwang:
    Nah. Ashtray isn't a scammer, djbeenie. Like Long_Ashes (Ashtray's brother in law) says, he gets a thrill run up his leg at the thought of anything for free.
    It appears that's pretty much all he wants.
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    Like I said I seriously don't condone his activity on here and I've talked with him several times about it. What he does has nothing to do with me or my site crapcigar.com. So please don't associate the two. Even though he does reviews on my site, I've tried to ward him off of here. Accept my apologies for my brother in laws behavior. I'll have a talk with him.
    long_ashes:
    Like I said I seriously don't condone his activity on here and I've talked with him several times about it. What he does has nothing to do with me or my site crapcigar.com. So please don't associate the two. Even though he does reviews on my site, I've tried to ward him off of here. Accept my apologies for my brother in laws behavior. I'll have a talk with him.
    Good deal Long Ashes, thank you for clearing that up. Love your site brother.
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    Also, not that it matters. Out of all 4 of us on the site, I do 95% of the effort. I built the site, edit the videos, write the reviews, post them, plan out everything, etc.. The other guys just help me review the cigars and beer on the site, so AshTray really is that dumb when it comes to computers LOL. I tried to explain to him several times how to use PM and to not post his address in the forums but he still did it.

Trust me, I'm as annoyed as you are, and probably more so because I don't want a bad name for my site. Hopefully he goes away now because I talked to him about it, I again apologize for Ash Tray's ashiness.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    long_ashes:
    Also, not that it matters. Out of all 4 of us on the site, I do 95% of the effort. I built the site, edit the videos, write the reviews, post them, plan out everything, etc.. The other guys just help me review the cigars and beer on the site, so AshTray really is that dumb when it comes to computers LOL. I tried to explain to him several times how to use PM and to not post his address in the forums but he still did it.

Trust me, I'm as annoyed as you are, and probably more so because I don't want a bad name for my site. Hopefully he goes away now because I talked to him about it, I again apologize for Ash Tray's ashiness.
    I know he's your brother in law, but I would give much thought to how he reflects on your site. I for one liked going to it and reading the funny reviews, but after this guy, I was really turned off from ever going back. This guy really has no idea how to act when it comes to online forums. It's good to know you do most of the work. Because frankly, I could care less about reading anything from him..much less a cigar review.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Ahhhh, we can't choose our family. I have a cousin like that. Boy, he gives really long, uncomfortable hugs.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    bigharpoon:
    Ahhhh, we can't choose our family. I have a cousin like that. Boy, he gives really long, uncomfortable hugs.
    I hate those people.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    This thread has me rofling. :D
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Diamondog:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    No reason to shout...

One of the biggest dudes in the forum and he's talking about someone shouting, lol. Priceless....
    The Cizzler....
    Yes! I'm putting that in my sig...