Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCOM Members/ Winner!!!

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
This is going to be post number 995. Wow, in only four months of asking a lot questions. Thank you for helping me learn more about cigars in general. You guys are amazing. I have met some really amazing individuals in here. Some I have talked too and some I have read their post and have a understanding of them. But regardless, everyone has been just great to me and my unit. I really appreciate that a lot. You guys have made communication with my unit much better. Through all the trades and bombings, the reviews and questions answered. Thanks guys, thanks a million.

Now that I've made my little mushy statment, on to the contest. Mine has a twist to it. Instead of guessing when I will make my 1000 post. Because you know I will do that today, lol. I have a great idea and it might encourage other's to play that game. Movie Trivia Pass, I frequent it alot. But never win, yet I watch a lot of movies and I like seeing others try to figure it out. You can take as many guesses as you want. Be aware, thats not the rules in the Movie Trivia Pass thread. This will go on until tomorrow evening. If we do not have a winner by then. I will choose one of the movies that's in the same catagory that I like. I will post a hint in three hours with a total of 4 of them. The winnings will be five cigars all that I like.

Lets began. It is a drama that was made in the late 80's...

Edit: PLEASE be on the good traders list with at least 30 posts. Thanks

EDIT #2: If two forum members can vouch for a member under the 30 posts. They can join in also.

Comments