Comments

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Congrats to all of you!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    RCY Cigars:
    Heavy:
    Dead Poets Society

HEAVY

Movie came out in 1989 and Robin Williams was the star of the movie. This was a movie about poetry, fellowship and brotherhood through a teachers mind set to his students. One of my favorite movies and besides, if you are good with your word play. Then most likely you are in with the woman and I like that.

Mr.Heavy and all participants. Thanks for getting involved in this contest and helping me get over the 1000 post mark. Mr. HEAVY can you send me your addy and these will be out on Monday. Oh by the way, two of your top three you want to try is coming your way. These are also smokes I like. So you might want to change that list of yours:)....

Photobucket
    Holy Freakin'$hit dude!?!? That's more of a damn bomb than contest winnings! I am blown away - that is just too freakin generous of you man. Thank you SO much - I have never had any of those and am absolutely jacked to try them.

PM sent. Congrats on 1,000 posts and thanks for the contest. By the way, I love the Movie Trivia Contest too. I've guess a zillion times, won once, hosted it once, so thanks for bringing some attention to it!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    PuroFreak:
    Awesome contest with a great prize package bro! And won by a great BOTL!
    +1, congrats on the 1K post Rick. Great contest.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hang in there all you guys who quessed incorrectly.. Rick shoul be at 2000 in about a week or two. Just kidding bro. You are too generous with your cigars. Thanks for the contest.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    kaspera79:
    Hang in there all you guys who quessed incorrectly.. Rick shoul be at 2000 in about a week or two. Just kidding bro. You are too generous with your cigars. Thanks for the contest.

Now that was funny, lol. Making that mark, let's me know a few things. And one of them is I talk to much, lol....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

Now that was funny, lol. Making that mark, let's me know a few things. And one of them is I talk to much, lol....
    ... another is, this is a great place to visit. You help keep it interesting.