Home General Discussion

The Newbie welcoming thread.

Comments

• LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    welcome to all the newbs hanging around here lately.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Welcome Illinoisgolfer,

Damn straight we a family....that's why they call it Brothers of the Leaf (BOTL) ;-). And just like any other brothers, you'll see some argument, some friendly ribbing, and some great times and excellent advice. Welcome aboard my friend.

Hays out
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Welcome aboard
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Welcome brother!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    welcome to all the new members!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Welcome to all the new 1s.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I see this thread still needs bumping, occasionally. :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    urbino:
    I see this thread still needs bumping, occasionally. :)
    Well my my, look what the cat dragged in. Good to see you around. How have you been?
    Howdy, j0z3r. I see you never found anything better to do with your time.

I've been good. How 'bout you? Still enjoying the ESV '91?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nope, not a thing, still making the forum a home. I've been pretty good myself, still going with the ESV, I don't think I'll ever not like that cigar.
    Well, at least that's one thing that will always be right with the world.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Another noob! I'm Jason, 29, and just getting into cigars. I got a small variety pack of house label cigars from a local B&M during the holidays and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I've been lurking around here for the past couple months and finally broke down and bought a humi and accessories, and will be looking for help filling it shortly. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you guys. Seems like a good group of people here. Cheers.
  • Wingnut640Wingnut640 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey how's it going out there in forum land?  Im another noob to the site.  Been smoking cigars off and on for years now, but just took it up as a full time hobby.  Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you all know I am here..  Hope everyone is enjoying there day and hopefully I can get to know you guys better.

Thanks,

Ryan

Welcome aboard, newbies!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome mini, and wings. Nice to have you guys along.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Great Idea ! I posted my own Newbie thread when i came aboard introducing myself ad asking for HELP!!!!!!!!!!! What a Great Bunch of Guys and we have allot of Fun and share some great smokes in the mean time. Welcome aboard ! Really over 900 Members and only 10% of us post? damn i gues I know just about everyone posting by now! LOL Its all good!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Great Idea ! I posted my own Newbie thread when i came aboard introducing myself ad asking for HELP!!!!!!!!!!! What a Great Bunch of Guys and we have allot of Fun and share some great smokes in the mean time. Welcome aboard ! Really over 900 Members and only 10% of us post? damn i gues I know just about everyone posting by now! LOL Its all good!
    Hey Ozzie, there are over 7200 members, I joined when there were about 500 members less than two years ago. It has really grown, but, a very large number just say hi and continue on.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hey Ozzie, there are over 7200 members, I joined when there were about 500 members less than two years ago. It has really grown, but, a very large number just say hi and continue on.
    WOW thats crazy! LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    WOW thats crazy! LOL
    And by the way Happy 200.. I see you don't just beep your horn in the driveway. You come inside.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    We've had a lot of new guys here as of late so I thought I would bump this thread back to the front page. Perfect timing too now that the weather is starting to change. Welcome to all!!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    undulac:
    We've had a lot of new guys here as of late so I thought I would bump this thread back to the front page. Perfect timing too now that the weather is starting to change. Welcome to all!!!
    Good call, undulac. I was wondering where this thread went. Welcome to any and all Newbs!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Ok, here goes. My name is Jamie I live in Jacksonville, FL and I love coaching football!! I have recently been getting into cigars. I made the mistake of buying only a 20ct humidor that I hope to upgrade before too long. I love NUB cigars, just got a NUB sampler and the house blend sampler and the NUB habano daily special they had the other day. So it is now full.

Thanks!
    Jamie
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Welcome coach. What do you coach, high school, grade school, etc?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard Coach.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    undulac:
    Welcome coach. What do you coach, high school, grade school, etc?

I coach Pop Warner and Junior High Football. At the moment I am coaching 8on8 Spring Tackle football with my Pop Warner team and having a blast!!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    aloha, coach...all the other newbs that started creating their very own threads should drop in here and say hi...easier to keep track!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Luko:
    aloha, coach...all the other newbs that started creating their very own threads should drop in here and say hi...easier to keep track!

I am one of those newbs. I have already recieved a warm welcome (special thanks to Alex Williams for the bomb en route as I type) so just doing this for the sake of continuity!
  • DragonsGraceDragonsGrace Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    Hey everybody new poster here. Been smoking cigars since the day I turned 18. I live in Tucson Az and I am currently 22. Right now I am puffing on a Saint Luis Rey Series G which I found to be my everyday go to. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and look forward to future discussions.