Bump
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MVW67:
    laker1963:
    Welcome DEWD!
    Bump
    bump
  • farinahomefarinahome Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    I've been reading through these forums a ton and have used it to learn everything up to this point. I got a decent sized humidor actually holding a respectable RH and temp, so the advice around here is quite good! I have just bought some random cigars and honestly have no idea what I am doing. All I know is so far I've only had 1 cigar that I didn't like. This is a great forum, good work everyone!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    farinahome:
    ... so far I've only had 1 cigar that I didn't like...
    Buy two more, wait a year and smoke number two, wait five years and smoke number three. If they still suck, never buy a mother one. If they are good at one or five years buy a box and hold them for as long as necessary!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Hello, im Taylor, and im a procrastinator.

If you havent noticed me blabbering around for the past couple of months im just getting started into the hobby and have a small cooler.

i made an intro thread in nov but somehow missed this....so i guess better late than never eh?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to all our new peeps
  • Jaydabomb88Jaydabomb88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    Hi, my name is Jared...and I'm a newbie.

Acceptance is the first step right?

Great forum and lots of learning to do.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Jaydabomb88:

welcome to the hood brotha.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Jaydabomb88:

Welcome, Jared. Good to have you aboard. We have a few other brothers in the NorCal area - Citrus heights, Folsom, etc. Potential Herf in the forecast.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Hi guys, My name is Svetlana. I am from the dark side of the moon. The only cigars I smoke are from what the Cuban astronauts bring up
  • Jaydabomb88Jaydabomb88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    Thanks. Looks like there are a few from Nor Cal. That's sweet. Sounds good.
    Welcome to the forum man
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    scarlin:
    Hi guys, My name is Svetlana. I am from the dark side of the moon. The only cigars I smoke are from what the Cuban astronauts bring up
    the cigars from venus are pretty good, but taste kinda fishy... odd when you think venus is a desert-scape planet though...
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    scarlin:

Right. And right now you're smoking something other than a cigar, correct?? LOL
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    jlmarta:
    scarlin:

Right. And right now you're smoking something other than a cigar, correct?? LOL
    I am smoking a gurkha right now so you are right. Svetlana is tired. Very cold on the dark side of the moon.
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Hello fellow BOTL and SOTL, I am 42, married for 22 years.....well 22nd anniversary is in 3 days. Have 4 wonderful children, 2 grown and gone, 2 at home. I'm a newbie, just got my first humi, got 1 more day seasoning before I can put my stogies in. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learn a lot. Before you ask, I made a newb mistake of getting a cheap, small humi. 20 ct. but it will work for now. Will get a bigger, better, later on. Like the looks of the MoW humi I seen on another thread, maybe I'll get that one.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Un_Sub:
    Hello fellow BOTL and SOTL, I am 42, married for 22 years.....well 22nd anniversary is in 3 days. Have 4 wonderful children, 2 grown and gone, 2 at home. I'm a newbie, just got my first humi, got 1 more day seasoning before I can put my stogies in. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learn a lot. Before you ask, I made a newb mistake of getting a cheap, small humi. 20 ct. but it will work for now. Will get a bigger, better, later on. Like the looks of the MoW humi I seen on another thread, maybe I'll get that one.
    welcome!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Welcome and don't be afraid to jump on the newbie trade thread... someone will be more than glad to pop your cherry.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    danielzreyes:
    Un_Sub:
    welcome!
    +1 welcome to the boards man, its a great group of guys on here, so don't be shy, just jump on in.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Un_Sub:
    Welcome to the group. I remember making some of those same newb moves as well. Enjoy!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard
    welcome to the fun!!!
    Welcome to the forum
    Welcome to the forum:-)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Un_Sub:
    The BOTL and the SOTL are generous with newbs so I suggest getting a bigger one and quick.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Un_Sub:
    The BOTL and the SOTL are generous with newbs so I suggest getting a bigger one and quick.

+1! My 40-ct was overflowing within a month or so, and that was actually a long time... Welcome to the Forum!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Still using the same 120 count I started with
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Welcome there's some great people on this forum, don't be afraid to ask questions
    Welcome, buy a bigger humi, you will need it!!
  • MNmaximusMNmaximus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    I am 29 (30 next month...yikes!) and from Minnesota. I am married with three kids and I work in sales (non-retail). I have been dipping my toes into the cigar hobby for a year or so. My favorite cigar thus far is La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso. I am always on the lookout to try the Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills!