Home General Discussion

The Newbie welcoming thread.

Comments

• NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    welcome from a newb to a newb!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Hello, new to the show, been in the minors for awhile, and just got the call up to the big time. Been lurking around for a bit reading up, and wanted to say hey. New to cigars for about 6 months now and just looking to learn alot. Thanks guys for having me.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Glock1975:
    Hello, new to the show, been in the minors for awhile, and just got the call up to the big time. Been lurking around for a bit reading up, and wanted to say hey. New to cigars for about 6 months now and just looking to learn alot. Thanks guys for having me.
    Welcome!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Glock1975:
    Welcome.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Welcome..stay awhile
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glock1975:
    right on dude...what's your address?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glock1975:
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:

WARNING! This is a trick from a devious corrupter of newbs! DO NOT give this man your address! Now, what did you say your addy was?
    Seriously, welcome to the Human Zoo! Hope you find us to your liking!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Glock1975:
    welcome to the madness, from one newb to another
    I c how this works, u give me your addy 1st, and i will give u mine. I like sending the first missle out.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Glock1975:
    I c how this works, u give me your addy 1st, and i will give u mine. I like sending the first missle out.
    huh, wrong you give up your addy, then somebody could welcome you, LMAO. Sometimes you just get bombed to sh!t, don't know who would do that!! Pm to you
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    huh, wrong you give up your addy, then somebody could welcome you, LMAO. Sometimes you just get bombed to sh!t, don't know who would do that!! Pm to you
    btw the way welcome!!
    LOL, thanks guys for the welcome, looks like some decent guys on here.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Glock1975:
    LOL, thanks guys for the welcome, looks like some decent guys on here.
    Welcome new guy, from another new guy. Jump in and have fun.
  • C.Hern5972C.Hern5972 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 19
    Whats up everyone. New guy here, Pearland Texas... At work waiting to get off in the morning. Ready for a drink and a stogie to relax
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Welcome to the forums brother
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Welcome to the forum Chris.
    Welcome Chris!! Pm me your addy so we can get acquainted!
    Thanks for the welcomes... Long weekend working nights, when i could be at home in the mancave with a cold beverage and a stogie
    Bigshizza:
    www.negative.com
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    C.Hern5972:
    Bigshizza:
    www.negative.com
    Thats a pretty good website, but my favorite is www.wewillgetiteventually.org
    im a newb to this site not the interwebz....So whats the big deal with givng my addy?? www.nothappening.com
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    welcome noobs. giving out addys is a good thing.
    C.Hern5972:
    Bigshizza:
    www.negative.com
    www.yourloss.com
  • mjl71160mjl71160 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    I'd like to say to all newbie's,
    Don't get hung up on trying to taste all the flavors and spices that reviewers say they tase in a cigar. I'v been smoking cigars for 10 years and I still never taste these flavors.
    Just lite it up and enjoy. Unless it taste like ***.
    Then don't waste anymore time with it. Trash it and try another till you figure out what you like.
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome to all the newer members. Chris and mjl.. It's nice to have you along. The addresses are needed since there are members who are Jehova's Witnesses and would like to come over to your homes for a cigar and too chat. ;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    C.Hern5972:
    im a newb to this site not the interwebz....So whats the big deal with givng my addy?? www.nothappening.com
    Hi Chris, I will skip the whole being coy thing and clue you in. Many of us take it upon ourselves to welcome the new guys with a little gift of cigars (usually called a bomb). Most of us were bombed when we arrived and a few of us like to continue the tradition and bomb those that come after us. The sharing of cigars is a pretty common thing in the cigar community and we try not to let a few thousand miles keep us from opening our humidors to our new friends. So, there is nothing weird going on, we just need your address so that we can properly welcome you to the forum.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    SleevePlz:
    C.Hern5972:
    Hi Chris, I will skip the whole being coy thing and clue you in. Many of us take it upon ourselves to welcome the new guys with a little gift of cigars (usually called a bomb). Most of us were bombed when we arrived and a few of us like to continue the tradition and bomb those that come after us. The sharing of cigars is a pretty common thing in the cigar community and we try not to let a few thousand miles keep us from opening our humidors to our new friends. So, there is nothing weird going on, we just need your address so that we can properly welcome you to the forum.
    +1 well said brother!!
    kaspera79:
    Welcome to all the newer members. Chris and mjl.. It's nice to have you along. The addresses are needed since there are members who are Jehova's Witnesses and would like to come over to your homes for a cigar and too chat. ;)
    that was funny