Home General Discussion

The Newbie welcoming thread.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    ehehat:
    Hello All! brand new to this, only about 5 cigars in. Have wanted to get into cigars for years but just finally took the plunge. Tend to like med/full so far but have tried a couple milds i like too (griffins). Any recommendations would be appreciated. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the madness!! You'll find plenty of great people and tons of useful info around this joint.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    ehehat:
    Hello All! brand new to this, only about 5 cigars in. Have wanted to get into cigars for years but just finally took the plunge. Tend to like med/full so far but have tried a couple milds i like too (griffins). Any recommendations would be appreciated. Glad to be here!
    Welcome to the forums. Poke around in the ratings and review section to find some great ideas to start from. Also, if you call the guys and gals at CCOM they are always brimming with suggestions.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Welcome, read around u will find alot of useful info.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    ehehat:
    Gentlemens, I steered this fine individual here from another manly site we're members of. His life is far too orderly and needs a little more chaos, if you catch my drift.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Welcome to the jungle.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    You have a Pm, that was easy!!! Oh yeah Welcome!!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    MVW67:
    Be easy on him.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MVW67:

Oh, crap! But, Mike, he's so young and so new... How could you?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Rain:
    MVW67:
    Be easy on him.
    Mike uses lube lol but welcome to the forums!! Hope you have fun learning about this awesome hobby!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    So far, so good. Thanks for the welcomes, i'm looking forward to learning more about this newest money-drain! MVW67, PM answered!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ehehat:
    Welcome to the forums!! PM to you sir!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    And so it begins. Hope you have home owners insurance. Oh yeah, and it covers utter destruction to the home caused by exploding packages, lol.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    welcome, to all the new newbs!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    marineatbn03:
    And so it begins. Hope you have home owners insurance. Oh yeah, and it covers utter destruction to the home caused by exploding packages, lol.
    Well that makes me feel so much more at ease! Should I be alert for ticking or leaking white powder?
  • Angie1977Angie1977 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    Hi everybody, for those that don't already know me my name is Angie and I am MTuccelli's daughter. I have been lurking around since dad came here and thought it was time to become part of the family. I am married and have a daughter and I am sure you all have heard so much about Lilli from her proud Nonno.

I gave up cigarettes almost 3 years ago but do enjoy herfing with dad when he is around. I do not have much experience with cigars and when I herf with dad I usually smoke flavored cigars. Now dad will argue that what I smoke is nothing more then brown filtered flavored cigarettes but I don't think they are anything close to those.I told him the important thing is he is spending quality time with his daughter.

Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I will try my best to be a model member of the forum. One more thing, we have been doing pretty good this year with our websites so I hope you all like free stuff cause I have a few things I want to give away.

Angie

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Welcome to the forum Angie.
    Angie1977:
    Hi everybody, for those that don't already know me my name is Angie and I am MTuccelli's daughter. I have been lurking around since dad came here and thought it was time to become part of the family. I am married and have a daughter and I am sure you all have heard so much about Lilli from her proud Nonno.

I gave up cigarettes almost 3 years ago but do enjoy herfing with dad when he is around. I do not have much experience with cigars and when I herf with dad I usually smoke flavored cigars. Now dad will argue that what I smoke is nothing more then brown filtered flavored cigarettes but I don't think they are anything close to those.I told him the important thing is he is spending quality time with his daughter.

Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I will try my best to be a model member of the forum. One more thing, we have been doing pretty good this year with our websites so I hope you all like free stuff cause I have a few things I want to give away.

Angie

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Angie1977:

Angie

Welcome Angie! Glad to hear about the web site doing well. come to think of it, I still have a gift certificate that needs used!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Woot woot!! more noobs! Welcome guys!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    welcome angie!!
    Welcome Angie, very nice of you to join, , your Dad has been a great Bork/Botl on these forums, and is a true stand up guy. But as for ya smoking infused cigars who cares, tell him different tastes for different folks....haha, you go girl and Welcome!!:-)
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Welcome Angie.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Welcome Angie, smoke what ever u like. Good to have ya here.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Welcome! Always good to hear from someone new to herf with in Texas.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Angie1977:

Angie

Well welcome daughter of mine, good to see you finally jumping into the deep end for a change lol. I know when we herf it is all about spending quality time together...however those are still little brown flavored cigarettes!

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Angie1977:

Angie

welcome Angie! glad you finally joined us. lots of lunatics around here (your dad being the ring leader w/ his elephant turds). looking forward to your input on the forum!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jliu:
    welcome Angie! glad you finally joined us. lots of lunatics around here (your dad being the ring leader w/ his elephant turds). looking forward to your input on the forum!
    Ding ding ding ding...folks we have a winner and what did Jiunn win? a mazo of those same elephant turds!! Now what did I do with Tim's number?!

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Welcome to the forums.
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    Ding ding ding ding...folks we have a winner and what did Jiunn win? a mazo of those same elephant turds!! Now what did I do with Tim's number?!

LMAO!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

LMAO!
    NO. seriously NO. you do that and i'm going to send those special cigarettes that Angie likes. no really. don't. please
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

LMAO!
    NO. seriously NO. you do that and i'm going to send those special cigarettes that Angie likes. no really. don't. please
    I think month needs a Elmo beat down!!!!