Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    yeah I think branch will have four points against KC, who has no RB or QB for that matter.
    Agreed... But I also thought Greg Jennings and Mario Manningham would combine for more than ZERO points...
    I think I just used up all my Fantasy Football juju...
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    You rolling Commish.
    beatnic:
    You rolling Commish.
    well... assuming this score doesn't change, and they sometimes do, then I got REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY lucky....
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Well isn't this just a perfect time to be riddled with injuries. Peachy...just f'in peachy.
    My bye-week misfits beat a Tom Brady led roster? I stole that one. LOL
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    Well isn't this just a perfect time to be riddled with injuries. Peachy...just f'in peachy.
    Dont wanna hear it brother - over the last couple weeks I lost McFadden AND Schaub. And my scoring went right on the DL with em. LOL

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Y'all shoulda just autodrafted like I did. ROFL j/k...mostly.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    skweekz:
    I had him, Jahvid Best and Adrian Peterson in my other league. Things are not looking good :/
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Do any of you guys play Madden online? Im on PS3 if anyone wants to get a game in sometime.
    it's time for Tebow to complete some EFFING PASSES!!!!! 2 points in the first half isn't gonna cut it!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Well, there it is... I am officially guaranteed a share of last place, and expect to take it outright. There are teams in our league who havent been actively managed for weeks upon weeks, and THEY finished ahead of me. And this is after finishing NEXT to last in the previous season.

I SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so we have quite a battle for the last 2 playoff spots... Myself (Nut Sackers), RCY (DMV Heavyhitters) and beatnic (Nirvana) are all tied at 6-6... should make for a fin final regular season week!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Well last week was a real nail biter, Lance Moore and the Saints almost erased my 22 point lead.. This week I'ts probably gonna be even tighter as I face Vulchor, who's team put up 110 points last week.. My only hope is if my players all break out Nimish Thunders while on the field, which would in turn cause Vulchors players to all vomit incessantly...... One of my better receivers Jeremy Maclin is out due to hamstring injuries..So I need a good game from the Seahawks tonight (specifically Doug Baldwin) who I picked up on waivers,(Robby didnt you have him at one time?) Seahawks as you know have not been playing well, I also think they've lost a game or two due to some bad calls by the refs,,seems to be their onus. Phi has been having a tough go too. I expect a pretty good scoring game. But what do I know I picked Rivers as my QB and forecasted SD to be a major playoff contender..
    robbyras:
    so we have quite a battle for the last 2 playoff spots... Myself (Nut Sackers), RCY (DMV Heavyhitters) and beatnic (Nirvana) are all tied at 6-6... should make for a fin final regular season week!
    Yep, and I have to face Dangerous. He's gonna kill me.
    Damn Robby..Not bad!!!!!!!Not bad t'all
    I was working at Cal when Marshawn was there... he's just looking out for me
    man... i can't even figure out who is in the playoffs and who is out... think I'm in... but not positive... my boys picked a good time to score
    I need 20 points on defence tonight or im out. You,re in commish.
    what about DMV... i think it comes down to points... i think there is one team with a tie that is in the hunt too... crazy
    You're the commish. I haven't even read the rules. Lol. Get the anejos?
    ha... good point... it's record, and if that's a tie then it goes by total points i believe...

and I haven't received anything... I got a fiver of Camacho triple maddy's though... are you a fan?
    Just saw a news report on the USPS and they said they suck at what they do and would now do less of it.
    As to tobacco, I generally don't get into anything "triple". I'm a fan of wrappers and like to taste a wide variety, Sumatra, Mexican, Brazilian, AJ's hybrid. Habanos are my favorites. Not a Connie fan.
    I know you have other things occupying your mind now. Don't sweat paying me back. Call it a Christmas present.
    Peace
    Rick
    nothing triple? BOOOOO!

that's a really generous offer, but I already packed it up and even paid for the shipping... sorry
    Guess I'll have to suffer through them.Life's tough
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Are the playoff spots dependent on division? Top 2 from each division? Or just top 8 overall? This would decide whether Nut Sackers or 601 Blues gets a spot in the playoffs (Nut would be 7th overall, 601 would be 8th) as it stands this week.

EDIT: Mystery solved. After looking around 20 minutes trying to figure out how the playoffs work, I realized if I click my match-up, I'm playing The Nut Sackers, so clearly they made the cut over 601). Good luck, Robby!!!

EDIT 2: Errr.....why are there 8 matchups in round 1? Consolation ladder, I see it. I really gotta stick to that 'no posting before noon' rule I keep trying to make for myself...LoL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    SHIVA KAMINI SOMA KUNDER KRUM!
    surfingzeeko:
    SHIVA KAMINI SOMA KUNDER KRUM!
    Dont rub it in mike. You already beat the crap out of me.lol and besides, its' all hindu to me.
    Well isnt that the cats meow,, Me & Grundle in the playoffs,, Whoda thunk it...Good Luck Bro...Just so you know I just got off the phone with Brett Favre and we struck a 2.8 million dollar deal for 3 games..Ohhh Yeahhhh your goin down!!!!