Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Kid:
    Well isnt that the cats meow,, Me & Grundle in the playoffs,, Whoda thunk it...Good Luck Bro...Just so you know I just got off the phone with Brett Favre and we struck a 2.8 million dollar deal for 3 games..Ohhh Yeahhhh your goin down!!!!

Haha nice! Injuries and lack of production from my backs and receivers has me on a long losing skid. I'm not expecting to make a deep playoff run this year. Good luck to all!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Well isnt that the cats meow,, Me & Grundle in the playoffs,, Whoda thunk it...Good Luck Bro...Just so you know I just got off the phone with Brett Favre and we struck a 2.8 million dollar deal for 3 games..Ohhh Yeahhhh your goin down!!!!

Haha nice! Injuries and lack of production from my backs and receivers has me on a long losing skid. I'm not expecting to make a deep playoff run this year. Good luck to all!
    Yea that was a tough loss to Drob.. Dude I havent been putting up the numbers, averaging about 75 point the last three games...I didnt do too well in the back and receiver category either, and Rivers, well what can I say, Most Ints in the NFL last game he was putting up decent numbers then they pulled him. But its been fun Thanks Everyone...
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Kid:

Yea that was a tough loss to Drob.. Dude I havent been putting up the numbers, averaging about 75 point the last three games...I didnt do too well in the back and receiver category either, and Rivers, well what can I say, Most Ints in the NFL last game he was putting up decent numbers then they pulled him. But its been fun Thanks Everyone...

Yeah this has been the most fun season I've ever had in a FF league. I'm definitely in for next year haha.

Soooo....predictions on a champ for the year???
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Kid:

Yeah this has been the most fun season I've ever had in a FF league. I'm definitely in for next year haha.

Soooo....predictions on a champ for the year???
    I dont want to jinx anybody since my picks usually arent too accurate!!!
    I'm putting my money on Young & Dangerous. He's been an absolute wrecking ball this season.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    SHIVA KAMINI SOMA KONDER KRUM!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Shiva Kamini Soma Kandarkram-

Shiva Nagila - song and dance from THE LEAGUE
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The Dre will be mine...
    Ken Light:
    The Dre will be mine...
    The shi-dre? It's a total teardown.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    are you guys speaking in tongues like the Almighty Corn Julio?
    robbyras:
    are you guys speaking in tongues like the Almighty Corn Julio?
    You need to watch the league, it's where I get all my fantasy mojo
    So it begins....round one of the playoffs...
    started on thursday for me and I'm already effed... lost my TE... RB probably won't play and Mendenahall only got 7 points against the browns... hell I could even score more than that against the effing browns... but I'm not bitter
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Good start thursday night with Big Ben - Do I Smell an upset???
    RaschNuts:
    I'm getting a little worried now, my team goes 11-2 and the first week of playoffs it better not take a dump on me
    surfingzeeko:
    RaschNuts:
    I'm getting a little worried now, my team goes 11-2 and the first week of playoffs it better not take a dump on me
    Hate counting my chickens before they hatch, but looks good right now 91 - 44, w/ Cruz, Bryan and Balley left to play for you, and I still have Sea Def. we will see.
    well... the commish got utterly EFFED by his team today... it was a fun season!
    robbyras:
    well... the commish got utterly EFFED by his team today... it was a fun season!
    Lynch could still have a HUGE monday. And I'm relying on Eli "the leftover crap" Manning...("Twins" reference anyone?)
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Robby, what are the payouts again?
    never mind re-read the first page.
    Talk about Upset City on round one! Number one seed falling to an eight seed.

Kid, you got hosed with points left sitting on the bench
    skweekz:

LOL, Yeah Mike you beat the shat out of me.. My only do over would of been playing Gaffney instead of Maclin. That would of got me 14 points, still not enough to overcome the huge divide on the scoreboard. Dallas fell apart "Again" and I think Witten sat out most of the game. Chargers D hasnt done crapola all year so theres no way I would of played them. and like I mentioned Dallas D fell apart so I think I ended losing points.. I am on target with putting up mid 70's numbers again which has been pretty much all I've been doing as of late. I attribute my poor numbers to not having a decent running game.. and Rivers not having a good season at all.. It was fun. Congratulations!!!
    EDIT Oh wait a sec all I need is Jackson and Baldwin to score 56 points in tonights game......LOL

BTW The Brett Favre deal fell through he changed his mind right before the Chi game...lol
    skweekz:

#8 seed going to win the whole thing on gronks back
    RaschNuts:
    skweekz:

#8 seed going to win the whole thing on gronks back

With Brady throwing to him, I hope he keeps up the pace this week.
    So I want to get the winnings out to the Division Winners asap...

Ken Light, Bombay, Young and Dangerous and Team Raptor are the division winners and they all get $40 gift certificates to Ccom...

Can each of you contact me via PM and give me the email address you want them sent to? I will get them out in the next week or so...

Thanks for playing and congrats guys!

if anyone thinks I made an error on who won the division, please let me know via PM
    Thank You Robby for managing this for us. I had a fun time guys,, Thank you all.. Ok Mike since you took me out ( and I dont mean for dinner) You have to win this. I'm sending what ESPN mojo I have left your way... Good Luck
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    RobbyRas, the address hasn't changed since we traded, so go ahead and fire away. Thanks again for organizing this, it truly has been fun.
    The Kid:
    Thank You Robby for managing this for us. I had a fun time guys,, Thank you all.. Ok Mike since you took me out ( and I dont mean for dinner) You have to win this. I'm sending what ESPN mojo I have left your way... Good Luck

I'd like to echo that sentiment by giving Robby a huge thanks for heading all this up! This was the most fun I've ever had in a FF league. I can't wait to jump into next year already!

4 quality teams left standing. It really is gonna come down to the best of the best. Thanks for the mojo, I need it! Good luck to everyone...
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Might come down to who has players still in the hunt. I'm pretty happy with my NFC East guys right now.
    Big ben just needs to get me 5 tonight and it will be me and Ken Light in the super bowl

Can a #8 Seed make the run and win the whole thing?