The Kid:
    Thanks for the 411
    pm sent
    Replied
    back once more
    Back at ya
  • WinnersonlyWinnersonly Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    The Kid:
    I didnt hear from The Beard today and its past 5, not sure what that means,,,:O(

I heard back from Andrew. Assuming its the same deal as Tims.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    anyone that ends up getting some extra san lotano maduros and want to trade for the box of mow puros let me know
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    I had to jump on this deal as well. It's crazy! I promised myself I wouldn't buy any cigars for August, but would could pass this up? And this will also count as my first box purchase :) Never tried either but am super excited.
    dayum, i must be on the good list,lol > Dear JJ ,Your Cigar.com Order has been shipped. thanks tim !
  • The Good Doctor RxThe Good Doctor Rx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    Can someone please PM me the deal?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    dayum, i must be on the good list,lol > Dear JJ ,Your Cigar.com Order has been shipped. thanks tim !
    Well arent we special...lol
    The Good Doctor Rx:
    Can someone please PM me the deal?
    sent
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Well arent we special...lol
    feels nice to be # 1, but broke, lmao
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    As a heads up, just want to thank everyone for not posting the deal here. Sometimes people post our deals and it gets us in hot water with cigar makers. It wasn't really the case with this time but it has happened in the past. Your discretion is what allows us to make you some great, "unadvertised" offers.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    As a heads up, just want to thank everyone for not posting the deal here. Sometimes people post our deals and it gets us in hot water with cigar makers. It wasn't really the case with this time but it has happened in the past. Your discretion is what allows us to make you some great, "unadvertised" offers.
    OMG Alex finally broke 1000 post!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    I'm just gunna assume he had Tim send this email deal as his celebration. LoL.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Wow I didn't realize I broke 1000. This calls for a forum only special of absolutely EPIC proportion. Give me a day to find a supplier to help cospondor it so we can do something super nutty so I atleast only lose a little.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Alex Svenson:
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Wow I didn't realize I broke 1000. This calls for a forum only special of absolutely EPIC proportion. Give me a day to find a supplier to help cospondor it so we can do something super nutty so I atleast only lose a little.
    Damn There goes the TV and The DVR
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Alex Svenson:
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Aw man, here it comes.....
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Dear lord, I knew I should have bought another humidor!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    alienmisprint:
    Alex Svenson:
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Just told the wife we can't have the kid till next month..LoL
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    alienmisprint:
    Alex Svenson:
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Just told the wife we can't have the kid till next month..LoL
    bahahahahaha Alex why must you do this now?! lol
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Wow.. I was stretching it already with the Beard deal. Gonna put my house up on eBay tonight to prepare...
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    It sure is a fantastic deal. My problem isn't money, it's space. I bought 30 cigars on Kelly's last deal, and recently bought another 30+ from Andy. I promised myself to smoke down my stash before buying more, but the deals have been sick lately.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Didnt pull the trigger on Tim's deal because of space being at a premium, but I will not pass up Alex's deal, I am sure.
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Looking forward to seeing Alex's deal! Tim already killed my August budget but I may have to work some extra hours...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    On my way down to Vegas to see Rick at the Pawn Stars shop and hock something, hell anything, to be able to afford this............. Yes, Lassy, the wife could be available.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    bandyt09:
    On my way down to Vegas to see Rick at the Pawn Stars shop and hock something, hell anything, to be able to afford this............. Yes, Lassy, the wife could be available.
    Rick might say " I got a buddy that specializes in wives.. Let me have him take a look at her and see if she's the real deal" lol
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    wow i hope alex's deal is sent out on tims email list bc if it beats tims last deal it willl be of EPIC preportions!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    bandyt09:
    I HOPE SHE LIKES JOYITAS!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Can't wait to see what's in store!
    NightHawk:
    wow i hope alex's deal is sent out on tims email list bc if it beats tims last deal it willl be of EPIC preportions!!!
    what i was thinking, i mean its only fair,lol