Home General Discussion

Tim the Beard's Deal!!!

Comments

• GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Hey guys! New to the forums, but not to the site.  Even though I'm out of room in my humi, how do I get in on these email only deals?
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Tim's deal this week was pretty sweet, now if he'd just take a minute out of his day to respond to my email back we could get this in my humidor!

Alex, I think a reappearance of the original forum blend is in order for your 1000th post!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    madurofan:
    Tim's deal this week was pretty sweet, now if he'd just take a minute out of his day to respond to my email back we could get this in my humidor!

Alex, I think a reappearance of the original forum blend is in order for your 1000th post!
    I got the maduro deal. If you missed out and want some let me know.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Marker:
    madurofan:

Thanks man but I want the whole damn deal :)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    madurofan:
    Marker:
    madurofan:

Thanks man but I want the whole damn deal :)
    You want a piece of me? No... I want the whole damn thing.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    madurofan:

+1. I don't think I've been this impatient in a while. Everytime I hear the little *bing* email notification on my iPhone, I perk up and think, "Beard?"
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Grazuh:
    Hey guys! New to the forums, but not to the site.  Even though I'm out of room in my humi, how do I get in on these email only deals?
    Welcome to the board. You have to email The Beard to get on the list I will PM you the current details.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Luckily my wife talked me into bringing the laptop to the beach with us. I got on to check my e-mail and saw Tim's deal. I jumped all over one of each! I'm just glad they weren't sold out.

Thank you, Tim!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    madurofan:

I'm thinkin this one is going to be just as he said, EPIC!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    beatnic:
    jj20030:
    just curious of the 1st 2 which is your favorite if you had them yet, the habano or maduro
    habano most definitely.

I musthave beeen black balled i didnt get this deal? What was it
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Redtailhawkoz:
    beatnic:
    jj20030:
    just curious of the 1st 2 which is your favorite if you had them yet, the habano or maduro
    habano most definitely.

I musthave beeen black balled i didnt get this deal? What was it
    PM Sent Oz
    Just curious, has everyone who tried to get the deal, recieved a c/b or an order placed?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    The Kid:
    Just curious, has everyone who tried to get the deal, recieved a c/b or an order placed?
    Not yet!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    t_evan50:
    Nothin yet.
    Appreciate that guys, Its like Im waiting for a baby or something... I havent heard anything either.
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    The Kid:
    My order has actually been placed and shipped already. But that's probably because I've never ordered via e-mail, so my impatient and newb-status self called Tina, who gave word to Tim for me.
    MonteWhite:
    The Kid:
    My order has actually been placed and shipped already. But that's probably because I've never ordered via e-mail, so my impatient and newb-status self called Tina, who gave word to Tim for me.
    AHHH a direct line to the caped or should I say bearded crusader...nice....
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Just placed my order..couldn't resist on such a great deal.
    Pacman84:
    After reading this, I called in and talked to Andy, Who btw is an awesome dude. Anyhow what he told me is that they have plenty in stock and they will get to those of us who sent emails, but due to the overwhelming response it may take a minute. We literally melted Tim's computer..Hope this helps guys!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    hate to rub it in but mine should be here by sat., lol > 8/04/11 , 1:54 AM Status:Processed through Sort Facility (PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    Pacman84:
    After reading this, I called in and talked to Andy, Who btw is an awesome dude. Anyhow what he told me is that they have plenty in stock and they will get to those of us who sent emails, but due to the overwhelming response it may take a minute. We literally melted Tim's computer..Hope this helps guys!!
    yea I figured his email probably died. LoL
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    What is always amazing to me is that Tim has even responded to my emails late at night, or really early in the morning. The Beard must never leave CCom.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    docbp87:
    What is always amazing to me is that Tim has even responded to my emails late at night, or really early in the morning. The Beard must never leave CCom.
    Tim emailed me at 11:30 last night!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Andy is pretty awesome! My order is shipping out tomorrow can't wait to smoke the Puro again!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I guess I'm going to have to call in & request timb for my next order. Hearing people rave about a deal and be ignored about just wanting to know what it possibly was feels left out.
  • RIVERRATT11RIVERRATT11 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Can I get the special forwarded to me? Have been reading a lot of your suggestions for years. Finally signed up.
    Thanks.
  • paintmanpaintman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    Can I be put on the email list? Thank you. paintman331@comcast.net
  • RIVERRATT11RIVERRATT11 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Your killing me here.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I got a reply from him Thursday after e-mailing him in the early afternoon Wednesday. The order was processed and shipped on Thursday. It came today. I couldn't be happier with the service!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Um....saying Tim The Beard is like saying salt is salty...