Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Clue #1. The main storyline of this movie involves an airport.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Chemnitz:
    Clue #1. The main storyline of this movie involves an airport.
    Die Hard 2
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Terminal with Tom Hanks
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Catch me if you can
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    Die Hard 2 would have been my first guess but it was already taken i am going out on a limb here is it the movie Airport?
    Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope, you need a longer limb.

Clue #2. This comedy was filmed in 11 days, because of the limited budget for feeding the crew and cast.
    Chemnitz:
    Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope, you need a longer limb.

Clue #2. This comedy was filmed in 11 days, because of the limited budget for feeding the crew and cast.
    Sounds like I'd have to be upside down to watch this movie mate!
    No answers yet after clue #2 so stand by for clue #3.
    Clue #3. A supporting actor in this movie also played a role in Black Hawk Down.
    Chemnitz:
    Clue #3. A supporting actor in this movie also played a role in Black Hawk Down.
    I really didn't want to be the one to answer this, but I've got a great idea for clues on the next movie...

The Castle?
    chrislolds:
    Chemnitz:
    I really didn't want to be the one to answer this, but I've got a great idea for clues on the next movie...

The Castle?
    "Tell him he's dreaming!"

Actually, I can tell you that you are correct, mate! I'd say PM me your addy, but I just cut it off the flatrate you sent me :)

The Castle (1997) is available on Netflix. If you want to see a comedy that captures some of the true, dinky di Australian culture, this is it. The positive attitude of the dad is inspiring, but it's worth it just to see Eric Bana's kickboxing attempts (This was his first movie, after doing stand up comedy in Australia for years).

You're up, Chris.
    Chemnitz:
    chrislolds:
    Chemnitz:

The Castle?
    "Tell him he's dreaming!"

Actually, I can tell you that you are correct, mate! I'd say PM me your addy, but I just cut it off the flatrate you sent me :)

The Castle (1997) is available on Netflix. If you want to see a comedy that captures some of the true, dinky di Australian culture, this is it. The positive attitude of the dad is inspiring, but it's worth it just to see Eric Bana's kickboxing attempts (This was his first movie, after doing stand up comedy in Australia for years).

You're up, Chris.
    ahhh, ok, I've got to formulate these questions appropriately so it'll be slow at first... I'll give the first hint:

Hint 1: Part (a major part) of this movies plot is centered around...ehem...the female reproductive organ? hahaha

These guesses should be interesting.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Log Jammin' ? What did I win?
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    No on all guesses so far.

Hint 1. Movies plot centers around anatomy only women have...
    Hint 2. Movie was made for TV.

Winnings on their way, Chris. 9114901230803893710186. Congrats!
    Chemnitz:
    sweet!

I thought I'd get a lot of interesting guesses on this movie... bummer.

Hint 1. Plot revolved around a piece of the female reproductive anatomy.
    Hint 2. Made for TV movie.
    Hint 3. Clips of this movie are making their rounds through viral video online because of the Labia removal procedure in the movie.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I was gonna guess "The Vagina Monologues" but I think that was a play, not a made-for-TV movie...
    chrislolds:
    Chemnitz:
    sweet!

I thought I'd get a lot of interesting guesses on this movie... bummer.

Hint 1. Plot revolved around a piece of the female reproductive anatomy.
    Hint 2. Made for TV movie.
    Hint 3. Clips of this movie are making their rounds through viral video online because of the Labia removal procedure in the movie.

Hint 3. The movie involved a surgical procedure to take her labia and put in place of her lips.... and get this... the movie is made for tv based off a true story...
    Had to go look this one up. Pretty crazy story. I'll be impressed if anybody actually remembers this one and guesses it.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Had to go look this one up. Pretty crazy story. I'll be impressed if anybody actually remembers this one and guesses it.
    looked up guesses count haha
    It's been all over social media websites lately, I thought someone would have seen it from there and guessed... weird story...

hint 4. Also involved the military haha
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Google was no help to figure out your movie but it did turn up a good site of before and after pics. Got to say on certain occasions I am a fan of big meat curtains and don't know why these woman want them removed. I do know some do it for comfort/pain reasons but it it's not causing this I say leave them the way they are
    FireRob:
    Google was no help to figure out your movie but it did turn up a good site of before and after pics. Got to say on certain occasions I am a fan of big meat curtains and don't know why these woman want them removed. I do know some do it for comfort/pain reasons but it it's not causing this I say leave them the way they are
    hahaha i guess people would be afraid to search for this movie...

Hint 5. This movie was released on TV 30 years ago.
    Hint 6. The lead actress is playing a major role in a movie that just finished production call "The Historian"