Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Kelly's Heroes?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    No...a few decades earlier. Think classic actors and timless movies.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    The Dirty Dozen? Not sure if that is WWII
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Bridge over River Kwai?
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    sands of iwo jima
    Beaker38:
    sands of iwo jima
    No you guys are getting warmer...it was filmed before 1955. So from silent films to 1955...but when did WWII occur??? I'm making it to easy! I can't mention the cast...dead internet search giveaway.
    Here's looking at you, Casablanca?
    Oops my bad, didn't wait 24 hours between guess's
    FireRob:
    Here's looking at you, Casablanca?
    Winner winner chicken dinner!! I think I have it addy in case PM sir.. Your up sir!
    Dang it!!! I love throwing out wild @ss guess's but hate comming up with a movie. I have never even seen Casablanca and didn't even know it had anything to do with WWII. Just thought of a old @ss classic movie and i thought it had to do with gambeling. Now Bridge over River Kwai I have seen a few times and like that movie. Ok give a sec to come up with one and a PM on the way with the address in case you can't find it.
    FireRob:
    Dang it!!! I love throwing out wild @ss guess's but hate comming up with a movie. I have never even seen Casablanca and didn't even know it had anything to do with WWII. Just thought of a old @ss classic movie and i thought it had to do with gambeling. Now Bridge over River Kwai I have seen a few times and like that movie. Ok give a sec to come up with one and a PM on the way with the address in case you can't find it.
    My top 5 favorite movies. You gotta see it!
    Several clues at once. I have not actually seen this movie but I haven't been to the theater since my three year old was born. (kinda a clue to how old the movie might be) but my most recent celeb crush (she looks good in blue) is in it and this movie has had several sequels in the series.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Darktower007:
    FireRob:
    My top 5 favorite movies. You gotta see it!
    I wasn't going to guess/answer. I'm learning to resist the temptation. Casablanca is such a rich film. I love the chess that Rick is always playing. I love the dueling music in the bar. Great cast. Awesome film.
    FireRob:
    Several clues at once. I have not actually seen this movie but I haven't been to the theater since my three year old was born. (kinda a clue to how old the movie might be) but my most recent celeb crush (she looks good in blue) is in it and this movie has had several sequels in the series.
    You could say this movies origins dates back to 1963
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    Several clues at once. I have not actually seen this movie but I haven't been to the theater since my three year old was born. (kinda a clue to how old the movie might be) but my most recent celeb crush (she looks good in "blue") is in it and this movie has had several sequels in the series.
    You could say this movies "origins" dates back to 1963
    There is two more movies in the series already in the works and a potential two more after that.

Let’s see some guess’s or is this thread a "Deadpool" already?

Pay close attention to the " " that were added to pervious clues and any future clues. I am sure if we get some google cheaters it will be real easy to figure this out.
  • BrianakBrianak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 227
    Brianak:
    x-men?
    Looking for something more specific
    F me!!!! How much will it cost me to ship a flat rate to Alaska? Brian you on the good traders list and are all the other standard trade/pass requirements met?
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    Several clues at once. I have not actually seen this movie but I haven't been to the theater since my three year old was born. (kinda a clue to how old the movie might be) but my most recent celeb crush (she looks good in "blue") is in it and this movie has had several sequels in the series.
    There is two more movies in the series already in the works and a potential two more after that.

Pay close attention to the " " that were added to pervious clues and any future clues. I am sure if we get some google cheaters it will be real easy to figure this out.
    My celeb crush who “looks good in blue” was the star in a series of movies from books very popular with my teen age daughter. Oh boy this "game" makes me "hungry", I better go eat something.
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:

My celeb crush who “looks good in blue” was the star in a series of movies from books very popular with my teen age daughter. Oh boy this "game" makes me "hungry", I better go eat something.
    In case you were wondering your prize package will NOT be traveling “First Class” but Priority Mail
    Flat rate is the same to alaska as it is to any other state. Sent my first bomb last week and it was $5.25. As far as any other requirements I don't think I am as I have not "traded" with any body yet. If you want to send it to someone else I am ok with that. I didn't read the rules.
    Brianak:
    Flat rate is the same to alaska as it is to any other state. Sent my first bomb last week and it was $5.25. As far as any other requirements I don't think I am as I have not "traded" with any body yet. If you want to send it to someone else I am ok with that. I didn't read the rules.
    On its way Rob! 9114901159818958028973
    Still waiting on a winner to name the actual movie.

Brian I may have jumped the gun figuring you would come right back with the correct answer. Have you looked in to making any trades and doing the standard stuff to be able to get in on the action of the Ccom games? I can’t name them all off the top of my head, but some of the standards are something along the lines of:
    1. Be on the good traders list or made a few trades
    2. Post count of XXX amount.
    3. Certain date since joined the fourm.
    4. At the very least have someone who is established on here that will vouch for you.

Each game (pass, contest, etc.) could have their own set of rules and is usually set by the person who stated that particular game. The main purpose is to keep non active members from just jumping in for free cigars. There are some posts on here about getting a good trade rep started if you look for them.

If you are interested, I will do a trade with you to help you get started. Send me a PM. I did not intend for this to be a soap box from a fellow new guy myself

FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:

In case you were wondering your prize package will NOT be traveling “First Class” but Priority Mail
    Think Michigan football meets Marty Mcfly
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    FireRob:

Seriously? Is this thread dead?

Several "Days" have come and "Past", and not one new guess? This is my last clue. If you can't get it from this you don't deserve any cigars and we consider this thread has run it's course and is over. My celeb crush who “looks good in blue” was the star in a series of movies from books very popular with my teen age daughter. Oh boy this "game" makes me "hungry", I better go eat something.
    Think Michigan football meets Marty Mcfly
    Someone say wolverine
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Brianak:
    Someone say wolverine
    Wrong movie lol
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    ahhhh, did he say xmen days of future past,
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    *Cough* X-men Origins Wolverine *Cough* *Cough*
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    ahhhh, did he say xmen days of future past,
    Ok we got a wiener!! Oops winner! Joe I think I got that address on one of the many box's you sent me. Check my list in the bio and let me know if there is anything at all in there you would want. Much rather send something you'd want then try and guess