Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve robusto. It started off good and then the burn was uneven and went out on me twice. The cap cracked as I punched it and began to unravel. The taste was good but the cigar burned ugly as heck. I have another and hopefully I get the full experience next time.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Gray4lines:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami M-5 with about 2 years on it... So far, so delicious
    I think you and I like the same things. I love Miami's, especially with age.
    I got that feeling too, it was a delicious cigar. I'm looking forward to a box purchase of these in the future. Just about to light up an AJ Fernandez Fresh Rolled maduro to cap off this design session.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    illinoisgolf99:
    Gray4lines:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami M-5 with about 2 years on it... So far, so delicious
    I got that feeling too, it was a delicious cigar. I'm looking forward to a box purchase of these in the future. Just about to light up an AJ Fernandez Fresh Rolled maduro to cap off this design session.
    I emailed andy D for a good deal on em (just singles for a killer price) but also, boxes and 10 packs come up on sprint sale and usually go for $3-$3.50 ea.

I have yet to try an aj fresh rolled, but I want to! Are they (natural or mad) good? The price is killer.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Gray4lines:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Gray4lines:
    illinoisgolf99:
    I emailed andy D for a good deal on em (just singles for a killer price) but also, boxes and 10 packs come up on sprint sale and usually go for $3-$3.50 ea.

I have yet to try an aj fresh rolled, but I want to! Are they (natural or mad) good? The price is killer.
    It's an extremely good value, I've only smoked the maduro corona. They're great for short smokes.
  • MAWartMAWart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Yesterday was a CCom Cameroon label with a year on it, it was pretty good, today was an aj fernandez over run "shorty" that was good other than a couple of wrapper issues.
    Just finished a Cain Daytona robust. It was a perfectly rolled cigar. Burned flawlessly but it was little too mild for me. They said it was a mild-medium but I didn't detect too much from it. Could be because I'm a little sick? Not sure but nonetheless, it was a good cigar even though its on the weak side.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I had received a few HOTD the other day and figured I'd test one out. I have to admit, looks great on the Stogie Stand!

photo IMG_3485_zps95bd15cf.jpg

As for the stick I was some what left with the thought of " is this it??" From the description of the cigar I was sold and being a AJ fan I was looking forward to trying this one out. It just might have been the day, the mood or who knows what. I'll have to return and try this one again with some time on it.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Started with an AJ Overrun maduro torpedo that had been aged 3+ months. Spongy with a harsh taste. A mistake. Switched to a superior AJ stick -- San Lotano Oval maduro robusto. Much better. Then a wonderful LHC Core robusto.
    My first Camacho PE. While smoking it I kept telling myself "man, this is a great cigar!" I eventually looked it up on ccom and,well, I was shocked. A $25 stogie! Wish I had more of these laying around.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Cohiba puro Dominica toro. Having some issues with it. Had to relight it 3 time before the half way point. The wrapper seems thick and in order to keep it lit I have to draw on to frequently. This is the second one I have had and is just she of 2 years in my humi. Decent taste though not outstanding. Glad u got it in a sampler so at least I didn't pay much for it. If it goes out again I'm done. It's not relaxing to constantly have to manage your cigar.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Rocky Patel Edge. It is full and tasty just as promised. Really nice smoke.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Enjoyed a Undercrown Corona Viva
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    MAWart:
    Great cigar.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Oliva V Melanio
    This

Under this
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Enjoyed a MOW Oval. Impeccable construction and draw.
    Hope Ccom gets in more AJ Ovals samplers soon.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Griffins rob
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    The Kid:
    The Griffins rob
    i like em for a good lite smoke
    Ramon Bueso Odyssey on my lunch break, pretty good!
    C-LOVE:
    I cant wait to try those!!

Smoking a heisenberg corona, on my lunch break as well.
    Gray4lines:
    C-LOVE:
    I cant wait to try those!!

Smoking a heisenberg corona, on my lunch break as well.
    Do you have any? I ordered a box of the robustos, we could work something out if you want to try a couple. I love the Heisenberg, never had the corona though.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Casa Magna Colorado Pikito
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Enjoying a Liga Privada UF-13 this afternoon, just pouring smoke
    MAWart:
    Is that a 100 anos? If so, how is it?

Nvm, i see that its a 1495... but still, how is it? I believe those are on sale this week. Ive never had any auroras, except a maduro preferido.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Gray4lines:
    MAWart:
    Is that a 100 anos? If so, how is it?

Nvm, i see that its a 1495... but still, how is it? I believe those are on sale this week. Ive never had any auroras, except a maduro preferido.
    hey gray, i have about half a box of the 1495's if ya wanna try one, pm me your addy, and we can work somethin out!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    just finished an obsidian robusto...good smoke