Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just lit up a Verdadero Organic, pairing with a cup of coffee makes for a very enjoyable afternoon!
    You just took the words out of my mouth! Except I'm having a My Father Le Bijou 1922 box pressed. Great combo.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I found a single and a 5 pack of these in one of my coolers. Bought these in spring of 2010 I believe. Very smooth smoke now.image
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Thunder by Nimish not a bad smoke
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Flor De Las Antillas and a little Mule. 002
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Going through two MOW PA's with a glass of Chivas Regal scotch as I sort out and rebalance my stock portfolio. Makes the number crunching less mind numbing
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    xmacro:
    Going through two MOW PA's with a glass of Chivas Regal scotch as I sort out and rebalance my stock portfolio. Makes the number crunching less mind numbing
    THAT sounds like an awesome afternoon man, good luck on working on the portfolio!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    photo IMAG0184_zps9a04263d.jpg

Sitting on the balcony on a beautiful afternoon, writing, and watching my kids play outside.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I smoked a San Lotano Oval today. It is one of my favorites. Actually it's the only San Lotano I do enjoy. imageimage
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    C-LOVE:
    you like the mule? Huge ABB head bro...
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    Love the Mule, Warren Haynes is my favorite musician. I've been to like 10 of their shows, matter of fact I got 2nd row tix for April 27 in Cincy, I'm pumped.
  • wardcwardc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Ahhh now I understand Chris. This is what you're doing when I call your office to bs about cigars for an hour or ten...lol Lucky guy!
    C-LOVE:
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    Love the Mule, Warren Haynes is my favorite musician. I've been to like 10 of their shows, matter of fact I got 2nd row tix for April 27 in Cincy, I'm pumped.
    thats awesome man, I've seen a few times as well. Up close gives a great perspective of his slide technique. Love his playing, huge influence man.
    wardc:
    Ahhh now I understand Chris. This is what you're doing when I call your office to bs about cigars for an hour or ten...lol Lucky guy!
    Ward it's not what you think, ha ha. I'm nursing this back injury but I can only lay on the couch for so long, thank god for vicodin. I'll be back to work monday.
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    thats awesome man, I've seen a few times as well. Up close gives a great perspective of his slide technique. Love his playing, huge influence man.
    I just love his tone, it seems like everything he touches is just so groovy. I've never seen ABB, they never come around to my neck of the woods. I went to Eric Claptons "Crossroads"in Chicago a few years ago and they were supposed to play but Greg Allman ended up having surgery a couple days before, bummed me out. Hopefully I'll get to see them someday. That's awesome though that you dig the mule, not to many people listen to or have even heard of Warren Haynes.
    C-LOVE:
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    catfishbluezz:
    C-LOVE:
    I just love his tone, it seems like everything he touches is just so groovy. I've never seen ABB, they never come around to my neck of the woods. I went to Eric Claptons "Crossroads"in Chicago a few years ago and they were supposed to play but Greg Allman ended up having surgery a couple days before, bummed me out. Hopefully I'll get to see them someday. That's awesome though that you dig the mule, not to many people listen to or have even heard of Warren Haynes.
    His tone and feel is amazing. I love trucks as well, and he's a better player, but Warren's phrasing is superior. Duane and Dickey are two of my biggest influences, so Warren came naturally.
    Smoking a Brick House Toro on my drive home
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    An Alec Bradley Tempus sitting on the patio reading a book.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    Oh Mama! I got some on the way. I hope its good!
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    Cold and rainy out here today :(. Tomorrow the same way as well. May have to wait to smoke til Saturday >.<! (I HATE smoking outside when it's cold!)
    Bombay:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    Oh Mama! I got some on the way. I hope its good!
    I liked it alot, had to rush it a little bit due to my back being messed up. Can't wait to smoke one without the pain. Let me know what you think when you get yours and fire one up.
    Smoked a Man O War Ruination on my drive home
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    This afternoon after lunch I plan on lighting up a Pinolero Robusto, sitting on the porch enjoying a Spring day here in southeast New Mexico.